[SP, F1-3]<<Worn out Welcome>> Of Blood and Bone, taken by Meokka (Complete!)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

Her fingers hit bone and she jolted moving back. She looked the wall over and touched the spot she field. The wall didn't feel like stone here. It felt like bone. Maybe he wasn't kidding about the dragons. How strong were these things anyway? She pondered this for a moment as she stared at what looked like a stone wall. She moved her body against the bone she found. It was smooth all around. Meokka took a step back and stared at the oddity. Perhaps it had a handle of some sort, or nob. She moved her hands along the strange surface trying to find a way to open the passage.

(LD 10 required)

15656 17 (Dang it all >< stop it and heal XD)

Hp 14/17

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meokka

She pulled the handle and the bone wall with an intricate diamond design. It then shattered and a new room appeared before her. She walked in and could hear a strange popping sound. She walked into the room and a door sealed the room behind her. She spun around feeling for a handle. She looked down at the ground. A shadow encompassed around her. She looked up and saw them. Hordes of them. skeleton dragons. She saw the one overhead her crawl away from the ceiling. Then she heard a noise. She looked to her right and saw one charging towards her. She quickly opened up her inventory and grabbed the bell. With a flick of the wrist there was a harmonic sound. There was a sudden clang, and she fell over. Was the room moving? She saw herself gain distance from the mob. She then looked up and saw a ceiling separate her from the swarm above.

She looked around quickly for a trap. Not seeing one she waited for the room to stop moving. Which it did eventually. SHe stared up at the gears for a moment and then at the dragon that finally landed loosing interest in Meokka..

15/17

Guest Meokka

She stared at the beast wondering how it got to the floor if it was really part of some great boss. Did it have extra abilities? She slowly stood up watching it's move pattern. In all honesty she wasn't sure how the heck the thing was able to even fly to begin with. It's wings were tattered, and it's shape was not very porpotioned with it's wings. Maybe because the bone was hallow? She watched it flap it's wings pretty hard, only to land with a thud. It just kept walking. Meokka figured she was just out of it's range, or it didn't feel threatened. Maybe the bell did something. She looked up at her health just waiting for it to fill. There was no point in rushing the fight if she didn't have to. She then watched the strange beast for a moment. She took in a breath and got up. She pulled at her lance and slowly got into a stance.

16/17 hp

(I'll be increasing the dragons hp from 6 to 9 so I can get the mats and drops from it)

Guest Meokka

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 hp

Bone Dragon: 9HP

15657 BD3

She ran at it from behind and took a swing, missing the creature as it quickly took to the sky. She rereadied to lance and stared up at the thing. It was then she heard shattering from above and looked up for a moment. Where the mobs attacking each other? Could they do that? Was there another group above her. She didn't hear any screams. Then again she didn't scream either. She turned back to the dragon that got ready to strike her.

Guest Meokka

Dragon_King_small.gif 15658 MD3

The dragon folded it's wings in on itself and dove at Meokka in a dark gray stream. Meokka quickly jumped out of the way, and tumbled on the floor doing a forward tuck and roll. In a quick motion she got up and whirled around ready to take the thing on. She was certain she could hit it when it was on the ground. Quickly Meokka ran for it!

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

dragon HP: 9

Guest Meokka

15659 BD8

Meokka ran at the monster and did a forward somersault. Her lance like a sharp needle. She cut across the dragon swiftly and landed in a crouching kneeling position. She heard the dragon cry out in a high pitched roar. She hit her mark but the battle was far from over! She stayed kneeling hoping it would giver her an advantage over the large beast.

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

dragonHP: 9 -1 base -1skill = 7hp

Guest Meokka

15660 MD4

The dragon roar and it's limbs detached from each other and hurled themselves at Meokka trying to strike. However Meokka didn't move and bit by bit the dragon was reforming in front of her. When the rib cage flew at her she quickly rolled out of the way. The dragon missed completely, and now the gallant warrior stood up. The dragon roared in anger.

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

Bat2 HP:  7hp

Guest Meokka

15661 BD7

Meokka charged Dragon striking it in the head for some damage. She quickly jumped back. She placed her lance on her arm to try to aim even better for her next attack. She felt determined. The promise of new armor. Yes, this was well worth the effort. Eventually monsters will hit even harder than this creature. That's what she heard from other players. Monsters that would deal 2 or 3 damage per hit. Meokka couldn't risk something like that. She knew sometimes monsters found weak points, but to be able to do more than 1 base damage. No. She would be prepared! She was hellbent on winning

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

dragonHP:  7hp -1 base dmg -1skill = 5hp

Guest Meokka

15663 MD2

The dragon was shaking it's head feeling awful being hit in the face. It roared angrily at Meokka, and then attempted to charge. Only stop stop and stare at how the woman was holding her lance. It pointed itself trying to copy her stance. The lance reminded the dragon of a dragon tooth. Was this woman a dragon? Maybe! (lol crit fails XD)

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

dragon HP:  5hp

Guest Meokka

15664 BD2 (two can play the crit fail game YEAH I mean....Crap XD)

"Huh? What are you doing you stupid thing! Want to play chicken?! Fine lets go then! You and me!"

She was so focused on psyching the dragon out she completely forgot to attack! The two of them got ready to run into each other. Like two unmovable forces. Meokka and the dragon both rushed towards each other in silence. Both determined to have their attack connect.

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

Guest Meokka

15665 MD1 (Pft......Kudos dragon you out crit failed me. Now if I get a 1 on my next roll I can't even XD I'll be odd XD. I hope a mod reading this to confirm this rp later will laugh )

THe dragon looked around and suddenly turned it's back on Meokka. It roared in a confused manner. 

".......Did it just......Loose me?" Meokka whispered to herself. She stood there stunned at how confused the dragon seemed. "Maybe it can't see it's target if they don't move. Hm."

She stayed aiming her lance at the dragon ready for her move seeing an opening because the dragon seemed rather lost!

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

Guest Meokka

15666 BD5

Meokka ran at the dragon and the dragon quickly moved out of her way! It glided for a bit and landed ready to strike! 

"Tch, maybe I shouldn't have moved at that moment. It sees me now." she huffed looking at it's glowing red eyes. 

Dang it, why'd I have to miss?!

The dragon roared mockingly. It's tail swished back and forth as if proud of it's acrobatics. It then flew in a pattern similar to the bats that Meokka fought earlier.

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

Guest Meokka

15667 MD 5 (Really omg XD, I'm getting annoyed rping all these misses XD)

The dragon roared loudly at her, and charged copying Meokka move per move and because of that Meokka quickly rolled out of the way!

It's copying me again! So the AI can learn or is this all coincidence? If I manage to land a hit....Does that mean it will as well? I can take some hits. I need to find a good spot to hit it though. Meokka thought to herself.

The dragon roared bouncing on it's feet. Was it taunting, or did it think this was a game?

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

Guest Meokka

15668 BD2 (For......Okay seriously the dragon better hit me then XD)

She ran towards it and it rolled out of her way. The dragon hit the ground and gave a loud screech at Meokka for even trying.

Great now it's dodging the same way I do.

Meokka looked at the dragon's wings. The good news was it hadn't gone airborne, and wasn't being too difficult. She tried to get ready for ti's attack!

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 

Guest Meokka

15669 MD7 (FINALLY......Wait no, I got hit, balls!)

The dragon tucked itself in and rolled right at Meokka knocking her over! It then stretched out and turned around roaring at her. 

Meokka got up. She looked down seeing she was hit on the torso. "Tch. Here I was hoping not to get hit at all. Oh well."

The dragon roared at Meokka again as if egging her on.

"All right you asked for it!"

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 - 1 = 15

Guest Meokka

15672 BD6 

She ran at the dragon hitting it right in the neck. Yet the piece didn't pop off like she thought it would and she was forced to stop. Meokka saw red and the framework again. She aimed for it. She gained her revenge on the dragon as it took some damage. It growled at her and Meokka jumped back watching the large predator with her own predatory gaze.

Meokka LVL 7 HP 16 - 1 = 15

dragon HP:  5hp -1base -1skill = 3hp

Guest Meokka

15678 MD 7

The dragon seemed pretty pissed off at Meokka for fighting it now. It wasn't a game, and it flew right at her biting her arm! It gnashed it's teeth hard against her. She flailed to get it off, and it roared angrily and yet pleased with itself that it got her again. Meokka glared and readied her spear trying not to be distracted by the red light the emanated from her arm. Was that the point to wear her down so she'd just take it?! She refused!

Meokka LVL 7 HP 15 - 1 = 14

dragon HP:  3hp

Guest Meokka

15580 BD6

Meokka waved the lance around and the dragon looked up at it curiously, and then she brought it down hard against his head. There was a mighty clang as she tried to discombobulate her opponent.

"Sorry. I need you for a quest. You've been a great adversary. Shame I can't keep you big guy." She sort of liked the bone dragon now, to bad she knew it'd try to kill her first chance it got.

Meokka LVL 7 HP  14

dragon HP:  3hp -1 base, -1 skill = 1hp

Guest Meokka

58681 md6

The dragon charged letting out a mighty roar. It flew around Meokka and struck her with it's tail. Showing off and glaring as if it knew it was on it's last hurrah. The dragon roared again and there was a strange noise above. The other dragons were getting restless. Meokka figured that meant she had to put the room back the way it was and soon!

Meokka LVL 7 HP  14 -1= 13

dragon HP:   1hp

Guest Meokka

15682 BD8 )Woo!!) LD18 (darn 1 off from getting 2 mats oh well XD)

Meokka smiled and nodded at the dragon. She had a strange respect for it. Maybe trying for a pet another time might not be so bad. She'd have to look into the quest. She ran at the dragon and thrust her lance into it's eye.

"Farewell." she whispered.

There was a sudden shattering sound and the mob left behind 45 Cole and one Dragon Bone Cuirass. She went over and picked up the items and quickly ran out of the room. THe room became invisible and closed up behind her until she found it again. Meokka sat down to take a break to regain all her health before going after the second mob.

Meokka LVL 7 HP  14 -1= 13

dragon HP:   1hp -1 base, -1 skill = 0hp

Resting to regain full health after battle. I'll post something longish again for it.

+45 cole drop! +1Dragon Bone Cuirass