[PP F-4] Becoming an Artisan <Earning a Living> (Teayre)

After getting word that one of his friends, Teayre had recently became an artisan, Zeri decided that he should try becoming an artisan with Teayre's help. So Zeri was now at Snowfrost Town, which is considered to be Zeri's favorite floor so far. After arriving, he started to search around for the shop, and after asking a few people, Zeri finally came upon Teayre's shop, Amethyst Boutique. So Zeri walke in and looked around. Even thought it was somewhat empty, it had looked nice to Zeri. Zeri then walked up to the front of the store and said,"Hello!" Then shortly after that, Zeri got an idea of trying to Teayre, so he hid and waited for her to show up so he can scare her, hopefully

Stealth Rating: 10

ID: 15822

LD: 19

As Zeri slipped into the front of the store Teayre was sat in her armchair looking directly at the door, smiling as Zeri didn’t notice her snuggled deep into the armchair. Watching as he crouched down behind the other armchair Teayre wriggles her finger at Beleram, how hops off his perch and lands on Zeri’s head. Laughing Teayre walks around taking Beleram off of his head ruffles the boy’s hair.

“So what brings you here Zeri? Sit down on the couch help yourself to some coffee and tell me.â€

Returning to her armchair she perches on the edge so that she’d still be visible, moving her sketchpad out of the way Teayre pours a cup of coffee for Zeri and a hot chocolate for herself. Beleram back on his perch screech out as Teayre then poured him a coffee.

“Honestly that bird’s going to be the death of me some day, so what can I do?â€

Laughing as both Teayre and Beleram caught Zeri trying to sneak up on them. Zeri got up and look at Beleram before Teayre came to get him and then said to himself,"It was still fun even though I failed. It was still good experience to help me in the long run."

Walking over to the other armchair, Zeri sat down and started to drink the coffee Teayre had made. "Well, I have gotten word that a certain someone had became an artisan on this floor and I wanted to look at the shop." Zeri said as he finished the coffee."That was some good coffee!"

Zeri put the cup down and answered Teayre's next question."I had a lot of thing besides a bird that almost became the death of me. Also, I was hoping that you would be able to teach me even though you just became an artisan."

“Thanks, I do try and keep it going even if he drinks it all the time. Well you heard right, I have become one although I’ve not had much luck. My best piece is in my evaluation cupboard and the next one is just up there.†Teayre gestures to the picture with the eagle flying high in the clouds and the snake that is slithering through the grass, “All the others… Well they’ve not turned out too well, but I can’t bring myself to get the mats back from them. So they’re just decorating my shop.â€

Offering Zeri a small smile, she sits crossed legged in her armchair her fingers drumming on the edge of her seat. Her head rested in her hand as her eyes flicked up and down Zeri. “I can try, doubt I’m the best person for it though.â€

"Everybody has to start somewhere right?" Zeri asked Teayre in response to her saying that she hasn't had much luck. Then Zeri looked at the picture of an eagle. "Would that be Beleram in that painting?" Then Zeri had mention something to Teayre, "To tell you the truth, you're the only active artisan there is. Actually, there is barely an active person in any profession lately. Beside, I want you to teach me!" Then Zeri got and went over to Beleram and tried to pet him without getting pecked and said to Teayre, "So what do I need to do?"

“Not quite, it’s the reflection of my katana. It sword and eagle working together to achieve something. That piece is for sale actually if you’re interested. Well never mind that for now.â€

Standing up she shows Zeri the craftsman ship of her katana before equipping it on herself and selecting her usual get up from her inventory, smiling she beckons to Zeri to stand up and come with her. Beleram hops off her perch gliding over to Teayre’s shoulder he begins to sit there as Teayre holds the door open for the tall boy.

“First off we need to get some materials, let’s just go get some clay for now and we’ll start off with something small.â€

"Alright. I guess I should start by looking around town first before I head off outside the safe zone." Zeri said to Teayre as he walked out the door. "Thank you." Zeri told Teayre before it had slipped his mind. Now Zeri was looking around town in hopes to find some unused clay lying around that he will be able to use. Zeri didn't have to look around for too long. He spotted some clay lying around in the middle of town and picked it up. "I guess since it's just lying right here in town like this, that nobody really needs it. So I guess that I can use it then." Zeri said as he puts the item in his inventory and started to continue on his search.

ID: 15889 LD: 18

Obtain mat

Huffing Teayre claps Zeri on the shoulder, smiling down at him she carries on heading towards the town gates. “Come on or I’ll leave you behind. There’s another way to get materials which I’m sure you know. That’s not what we’re just going out for, there’s someone you need to get some tools off of to.†Teayre's eyes flicked back as she felt her bird fly away watching Beleram squawk as he landed on Zeri’s shoulder his wing clipping his face as he landed before shuffling around and seating himself securely on there. “Just make sure Beleram doesn’t get hurt okay?†Drawing her katana as they enter the forest Teayre flicks her eyes about luckily nothing was turning up.

"I was hoping that I could avoid doing that." Zeri quietly said in hopes that Teayre didn't him. Zeri was heading towards the gate when Beleram perched himself onto Zeri. Then Teayre said to make sure he doesn't get hurt and Zeri responded with, "He won't, I promise!" Then Zeri enter the forest and asked Teayre, "So...what we're hunting?"

“Doing what? Heading out into a snowy tundra with a girl who’s older than you to get some tools for your profession? It’ll be fine.†As they stepping out of the trees a small hut was in front of them. Stepping up to the door Teayre knocked a couple of times hearing a reply that sounded as if it was croaked, “Enter.†The small girl opened the door as she entered the room was covered in spider webs and an elderly crone was sat at a table her claw like hands where fiddling with something small on the table as Teayre took a seat smiling at the woman, beckoning Zeri to follow her.

"I guess she heard me." Zeri said to himself before actually speaking to Teayre. "Wait. How old are you...if you don't mind me asking." Then Zeri approached what seems to be a door which Teayre knocked on a couple of times. Then Zeri head a voice, which made him jump a little bit before he went it. Then Zeri noticed spider webs all over and thought to himself, "Is this supposed to be somebody's home?" Then Teayre sat down in from of a woman with claw-like hands messing around with something. Instead of sitting down, Zeri stood behind Teayre, letting her do all of the talking.

“Oh sit down Zeri, Lianne won’t say a word to you if you don’t sit idiot.†Looking at the older woman Teayre smiles at her, “Hey Lianne, how’re you doing? I’ve brought my friend here I was wondering would you be able to fix him up with some basic equipment like you did me please?â€

The crone looked up wave a hand to the boy before looking at Teayre nodding slowly, putting down a small glass trinket that had several colours intertwined with each other flowing up and down through the length of the glass. As she got up the elderly woman’s body shook, the small red head reached round and pulled Zeri down onto the stool next to her. “Sit down and say hello.†

"..." Zeri looked at Teayre when she asked him to sit down. Zeri was a little nervous about talking to the woman. "I wish Teayre could do all of this for me..." The next thing Zeri knew, he was pulled down to a stool beside Teayre. "You didn't have to pull me... Zeri said to himself as he looked up at the woman and nervously said, "H-hello."

“Hello young one, so what’s your name?â€

The voice echoed throughout chilling Teayre’s bones as she heard it shuddering, smiling at the Zeri she waved him on, whispering.

“I know you struggle talking to people Zeri, trust me loosen up and talk to her she’s not that bad really, ask her for what you’ll think you’ll need.â€

Reaching across the table Teayre picks up the small glass trinket and begins fiddling with it sliding the pieces around.

"M-my name is Zeri. Nice to-to meet you." Zeri told the woman in a somewhat shy tone. Then Teayre had whispered some to him. "What would I need? I guess maybe a sketch pad to do some sketches. Maybe some clay to make some miniature sculptures. I also guess I need some painting materials." Zeri thought for a moment before returning his attention to the woman. "If you wouldn't mind, I would like to have some clay, a sketch pad, and some painting materials if you have them." Zeri said in a semi nervous tone, hopeing that he can get all the materials that he need.

“Well now Zeri-chan, Well now… I’m sure I can find the things you need here, let me see. Let me see.†As she finished speaking and routing through some cupboards various items flew over Zeri’s way. Teayre smiled as she continued playing with the small glance trinket, spinning it around on the table. Feeling a slap on the back of her hands Teayre looks up and seeing Lianne holding her hand out she sheepishly places the glass trinket back in her hands muttering “Sorry.â€

Catching all of the items that was tossed his way, Zeri got up from the stool, bowed to the women and said to her, "Thank you." Zeri looked at everything he had and said to himself, "This should help me out a lot starting off. But now I need to worry about learning how to make some items and where to set up my shop." Zeri then noticed Lianne slap the back of Trayre's head, and he couldn't help but chuckled at Teayre. Before Zeri made his way to the entrance, he bowed to Lianne once more, "Thank you for generosity. It was a pleasure to meet you." Zeri then waited at the door for Teayre so they can leave.

Getting up Teayre bows to Lianne before giving her a friendly wave and popping out the door, poking Zeri she smiles at him. “Right so the next point is where do you want to set your shop up?†Heading back towards Snowfrost Town Teayre shivers, quickly rubbing her ribs to try and warm herself up she looks back at Zeri. “Let’s hurry and discuss it back at my shop Zeri, you can only craft in your own shop so we need to do that bit first.†As they entered the town and then Teayre’s shop she quickly slipped into the back room and started to make some hot chocolate for the pair of them.