[PP-F1] The queen and I Getting to Know you Getting to Know All About You (COMPLETE!)

Guest Meokka

Guest Meokka

Meokka looked in her friends list and saw Ariel was not AFK or anything. She poked the button and scrolled through her setting as she sat outside on a fountain edge. Her azure hair matched the water behind her. She sent the woman an invite a little hesitant. 

I shouldn't be away from her. She's my master after all. I wish I was stronger so I could guard her in case a player killer tries to combat her. I shouldn't think of such things. She thought to herself.

>>Invite sent<<

Meokka sighed and just waited for Ariel. She found it funny a bit. It reminded her of the movie the King and I. What was Ariel truly like? Maybe she'd get to find out a little bit about her today. She wouldn't mind training with her though that'd be nice.

A certain blonde was in her shop located at the 4th floor. She had to do some wedding outfits for an incoming event and was almost done. her familiar was, as always sleeping in front of the fireplace. Just a few days had passed since she started her own guild with new and old-ih faces. She wasn't sure how this will unroll in the end but decided to give it all she had. These kind of thoughts were passing through her mind when suddenly a bell chimed near her. The girl's first instinct was to look at the shop's entrance door which had a small bell on top to signal any potential customer. She looked a bit puzzled when she saw that the door didn't move but instead, a notification appeared in her line of sight: ' An invitation?' she wondered, while reading its content. It turns out one of her guild's founding Pawn Piece wanted to see her. "Well, I should bound with the new one a bit more! We are family now after all" she said with a smile, leaving the workstation and heading towards the exit. Kimba, who was woken up by the same bell chime, yawned and reluctantly followed Ariel.

In a short time the two were at the designated location and Ariel could see a blunette standing near a fountain, her hair seemed to be like extending and blending with the water behind. Ariel casually approaches her and when she gets her attention she simply waves and greets the girl: "Hello Meo-chan, well I'm here now as a result of your invitation. Mind telling me what you have in plan for us?" while the two started exchanging pleasantries, Kimba, the white furred lion cub, started walking towards Meokka and gently rub against her legs, seeking attention.

Guest Meokka

She looked at the golden haired queen and quickly stood at attention saluting. "Good day ma'am." she was surprised at the swiftness of her arrival. Then looked down at the cub at her legs. "Er.....May I?" She didn't want to pet the majestic creature without permission of course.

She thought about what to do today.

"Oh, I went on a quest some time ago. I gained a chest plate. I wanted to donate it to the guild, but I was unsure if it would be a wise idea."

She opened up her inventory and brought out the armor. 

"It's heavy armor and can mitigate one point of damage, however, it's the only armor I have. I'm still working on being a blacksmith, yet I find heavier armor a bit cumbersome still. I was wondering what you thought on the matter ma'am."

She was thinking about doing some field work, maybe some floor clearing but this had to be addressed first.

Seeing the girl salute, Ariel couldn't resist and let out a chuckle. "At ease!" she said to her jokingly next looking at her eagerness to pet Kimba. Before she ended up asking for permission, the white lion raised herself and started licking Meokka's hand and pet herself with it. Ariel showed a smile and answered:

"As you can see, she is very capable to answer for herself but by all means do as you please, she enjoys the attention. " the blonde raises an eyebrow while watching Kimba innocently play. "She was also instructed that she is also a part of the guild and is not allowed to hurt any guild member."

The blonde continued to listen to her, then with a clap Ariel took a look at the armor: "How about an exchange? you give me that armor for the guild inventory and I'll give you this.." the next moment Ariel makes a couple of elegant hand gestures and summons her shop inventory, pulling out a black and white wrapped box. She then handed it to Meokka and continued:

"Open it! it's a custom armor I made for you. When we first meet I saw that you were a bit under equipped and I can't have that in our guild. So, I made this for you at my shop. It's a light armor piece, actually full set that will give you a bit of edge on the battlefield. It's light and comfortable so you will be able to move more easily in it. and while it you will make it harder for your enemies to hit you, you can exploit their weakness. " Ariel next closed the menu and watched her reaction, nodding to herself satisfied and after hearing her comment about the blacksmith theme, she continued:

"Well this is not a heavy armor piece so until you can make your own, you better wear it. Once you make yourself a new one you can return this light piece to the guild armor for others to use. I can provide light armor pieces but we will also need blacksmiths for weapons and heavy armors." she clears her throat and looks around a bit. They've met somewhere outside the floor's main town, perfect place to do some fighting or something like that. 

Gifted Item to Meokka: 

Name: Honey Bee Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +1 Evasion + 2 Light Momentum

Shop: The Lion's Den

Description: A practical combat armor set that consists of dark-purple colored short pants, stockings, long fingerless gloves and a sleeveless shirt that combines the colors: light pink and white. On top of the right clove there is Ariel's crowned lion logo, specific to her shop.

Guest Meokka

She took the item and placed it in her inventory after swapping items. She looked at the stats and stared for a moment. Her eyes lit up at the words 'perfect'. Meokka quickly turned to look at Ariel. The she checked the creator of the item and saw it was the queen herself. She looked around and quickly swapped armors that she had on to give it a try. There was a burst of blue around her as she swapped armors so quickly she wasn't seen in her skibbies. She looked down at herself and looked it over. 

"Are you sure m'lady? This is rather extravagant." she was surprised by it. "I'm not sure i"m worthy of a perfect item so soon." she was taken aback by the kindness of her mistress. "Um.......H-how does it look on me?" The outfit felt so nice on her, like a second skin. It was different than the heavy armor and cloth armor that was for certain. She felt she could run in this armor!

She reached down and began to pet the cub rather taken by how nice and well behaved he was. She gave a soft smile. She thought about getting herself a pet. She had one in mind already too. The idea of the two of these pets around each other caused her to chuckle.

"What kind of pet do you think would be good to have. Ability wise ma'am?" she was curious on her thoughts. "Oh, how rude of me, have you eaten m'lady?"

"Nonsense, if there isn't a level restriction on Items we have to use it to our advantage." said Ariel with a smile. She was starting to like this girl, she reminded her of the times that she'd train under her father. The blonde too would show the same obedient behaviour towards her master, she'd never noticed it until now. She looks Meokka right into the eyes and says: "you know, you don't have to call me ma'am or treat me in a royalty-like fashion. I'm just a normal player like you that like you, got stuck in here. I'm ok if you just call me Ariel or however you like..well almost however" as she finished, the term 'blondie' as a certain rude guy used to call her, comes in mind. She lets out a faint smile as she hears about the bluenette's plans to get a pet. 

"You know, when I would this girls here i wasn't planning on getting myself a familiar. A random gypsy told me how to get a familiar and well after that we just found each other and came to a silent agreement in the jungle. Since them she'd helped me get past....*she hesitates a bit* my condition." Meanwhile the lion in questions comes by Ariel and the blonde bends a little and strokes Kimba's back, then pets her head. the lion starts purring, pleased with this sign of affection. Then Ariel looks at Meokka once again and answers:" Sure, I'm not that hungry but this one sure would like to eat. Any place in mind?" she asked while Kimba started licking her mouth at the mention of food. 

Guest Meokka

"There's a small one at the starting town. It wasn't half bad really. They even have raw meat there." she told explained.

She started to head in that direction.

"I don't mind. I'm use to calling everyone sir or ma'am really. I grew up that way, but if I'm going to be stuck in this world I might as well get lost in it till I get strong enough to break the cage." she explained. "You're my leader, and called yourself the king and the queen. So it's my pleasure to call you M'lady, Queen, Queeny, Ma'am, Mistress, Madam. When I get strong I'd like to be a faithful pawn, and gladly will surprise the enemy with the en passant move only a lowly pawn knows of. I think when I make a very good weapon I'll call it that. En Passant, it'll have a bit of gear punk to it with a medieval flair. My lance just isn't cutting it for me these days. It's only a matter of time now." she walked with her still. "You're not a 'normal' player per say ma'am. You're like the queen mother.I think the British call her....Mum?....I not British so I don't know. Either way, we look up to you, and you're very helpful. You're a person worth fighting for. I think everyone is worth fighting for, but you excel at it. You're providing for us." they arrived at the place. "So it's my honor to call you m'lady." she bowed to her and then got the door for her.

Ariel listened as they made their way towards the destination Meokka indicated. Something about her initial statement got the blond's interest 'break the cage' ... That isn't a expresion everybody uses. At first the blonde thought that she had a good home education that was not a great fit for SAO but now, Ariel thought that Meokka was somehow forced to being servient since childhood. Her chain of thoughts was broken when she heard the term the blunette started enumerating.

"Wait a second!" said the blonde in surprise as she stopped in her tracks. "I'm not OK with those terms, I repeat: we are around the same age and I'm not a mother. I never called myself a queen or king and I became a leader when I founded the guild. 'Crowned Lion' or 'Lioness', yes I have those nicknames as the first one is the partial interpretation of my full name Kayla Ariel D'Sole, meaning 'Crowned Lion by the Sun god'. " The blonde paused for a second to get her breath then continued with a serious tone: "It would be mad of me to call myself a King or Queen but Instead I have the King and Queen Pieces! that represent the ranking system in our guild. And you are not my pawn either, you are a guild member under me that has the Pawn Piece. That only means that you abide to the guild rules and not directly to me." she lets out a sigh as she sees the girl opening up for her, at this point the blonde simply gave up. You can't change someone's habit so easily with words, something else needs to be done and the blonde didn't know what.

She changed the theme after a simple " Do as you like then, i won't say anymore about this." as she continued with the weapon's topic. "I like that name, it would suit a spear or lance since those weapon use a long thrust move to pierce the opponents that think that they are safe just because they are away from you."

As they entered a tavern or Inn, Ariel went to a nearby table and ordered a green lemon iced tea out of reflex. The thought 'It's been ages since I last had that' crossed her mind as she looked at Meokka with a interested expression. Waiting to hear what she had to say and/or order, experiece had taught her that people can be half judged by what they order. 

Guest Meokka

She stared at her mistress when she seemed to go off the handle. What wasn't sue okay with? Being called mum and queen at the very least. So she was fine with mistress it seemed. She just bowed. "Sorry ma'am." she stood up. She wasn't sure why everyone seemed to hate this part of her, or at the very least seemed to dislike being placed so high up. She thought about it for a bit. "If you're worried I'll back stab you after building you up. I can tell you now. I'd get no pleasure of it m'lady. I do it out of respect. Honestly. In a way, it keeps me as the person I am out side of the cage. I do take pride in showing anyone around me that Kayaba's game can't change me." she explained. "I don't mean to offend you ma'am. I'm just a woman who is very use to law, rules, and orders. I've never had to bend or break the rules before. I don't intent to unless instructed by my commanding officer."

Once the sat down she looked at the waiter.

"May I have an apple, pineapple, banana smoothie please? With ice chunks no milk."

She looked at her mentor and commanding officer.

"Hm.....I went on an adventure with Calrex. He reacted similar when I called him sir. Sort of. Less, dramatic though. I guess we'll have the same deal. In front of others and when we're at work I'll address you as ma'am and with the utmost respect. At times like these.....What shall I call you, but please....It'll take me a few tries to get use to calling you anything informal, but I'll try." she smiled awkwardly.

She was very use to rules and regulations. Formalities. The whole nine yards. Meokka made a mental note on what she ordered. Who knew when she'd be serving her a drink later. The idea of a butler's outfit crossed her mind. That'd be interesting. Though she'd have to make a few sizes to big to wear heavy armor. Wait. That's not how things worked in this game. She quickly pushed the notion aside. She sat up straight. 

"Can I see your blade?" she was curious. "I was curious about your fighting style....I hope that's okay. I actually don't know which kind of weapon you use." which was way she was excited to see it. "It might help me learn what players find favorable to use in combat."

The blonde showed a soft smile towards Meokka as she affirmed her loyalty once more: "Don't bow to me please, okay listen if you insist in being like this can we at least come to a compromise? instead of treating me like some superior, how about......" she paused for a second in thinking for the right term then with a pleased expression she continued "Oh I know, how about you treat me like a big sister? I always wanted a baby sister since I am the only child my parents have." The blonde nodded to herself satisfied "And if you insist on being polite, how about you address me in the proper japanese suffix. Would Ariel oneesan or onee-sama be ok with you? This way, we can compromise about you being polite and me asking of you to be talk in an informal fashion with me. I don't wish to change you and admire I your sense of pride. I'm glad I took Teayre's recommendation and added you to the guild."

The blonde took note of her the beverage the bluenette order, she'd picked a very sweet one that seemed to either fit or go against her personality. The blonde wasn't sure but sighted in relief that she wasn't one of those that still drink booze even if it has no effects. Hearing her compare her reaction with Cal's she continued: "Well yeah, we are just not used to your type of people. In SAO, kind people normally have a hidden agenda but I decided to trust you and am convinced that you aren't one of those characters."

She then proceeded to take a sip out of her Iced tea and smiled at Meokka's question about her fighting style. "Why of course I can show it to you!" she affirmed, getting on her feet and with one swift and elegant move she unsheathed her blade, brandishing it midair for a second before setting it on the table. "It's called 'Thorny Nightmare II', 3rd blade I had in this game and big sister to the 'Thornless Rose' that I have displayed in my shop and the 'Thorny Nightmare' that I had to sell a while ago. All of them were rapiers, since I'm used to wielding them IRL."

Listening to Meo talk about law, order and commanding officer earlier, makes Ariel think that the bluenette might have some sort of military background. And as Ariel can barely contain her straightforwardness she simply asked, looking Meo in the eyes: "I know asking about life out of the game is some sort of Taboo here but I gotta ask. Do you have some military background? You just seems to definitely fit that pattern." 

Guest Meokka

Hearing her say all of that. To call her onee-sama. How could she go about bowing and treating this person like a captain when she wanted something far more personal. She seemed to forget how to blink as tears threatened to run down her face. It was somewhat like how she meet Mrs. Oda in the real world. She nodded and looked down for a second. After a moment she got up and hugged Ariel as if she was a long lost sister. "Thank you Onee-sama." she wanted to cry it was in her voice but she kept it back. As if crying was frowned upon or she didn't want to cry. She moved back after a bit and rubbed her eyes with the left palm of her hand. "S-sorry about all this reaction ma'am.....Onee-sama." she'd have to get use to the change but she seemed to embrace it quickly. "Hearing you say that makes me happy I promise."

Luckily Ariel took her mind off it by showing her, her weapon. That calmed Meokka instantly as she looked at it this way and that way. Curious about it.

"It looks well crafted. If you could have any blade onee-sama what would it be? Would it look like this one?" She asked looking from the blade up to her big sister. "You know how to fence! Is your father a general or something?" She stared at her amazed.

She watched Ariel seem unsure of the new topic.

"Sort of. It's a rather long story onee-sama." it seemed the nickname has stuck! "Onee-Sama......Are you French? You drink ice tea, so I don't believe you to be English, not to say they don't drink ice tea but it's unlikely. I thought you could be American with your hair, but the way you sit and talk now about fencing makes me think you're French. You have a certain june ne sais qoui about you. I don't mind telling you about my life if that's what you want to know though. It doesn't bother me."

For a second Ariel wasn't sure what happened. Two words kept echoing through her mind 'onee-sama', the blonde started to gently pat her on the head and return the hug saying with a soft voice: "It's OK." that was the only thing she could think about in that moment. Then as they parted from the embrace Ariel showed a smile while saying: "There is no need to apologize. We are all family now. You, T-chan, Cal-kun, Arekk and even Azazel."

After she showed her beloved rapier to Meo she answered her initial question: "This isn't really a original design, I had it made from my memory of one of my father's prized katanas" She swinged it to the side then continued: "obviously its a rapier but the handle and the blade are similar, if not a improved version of how I remember my father's sword. I had it made so that I never lose my purpose. To always be reminded of him and fight to see father, my sensei, again!"

Then she exhaled and continued to answer the blunette's second question, that surprised Ariel: "A general?...no, father was nothing like that. He was a world renowned fencer in his youth. he fell in love with the japanese swordsmanship and my mother as well. So he moved here from Europe and after several years I was born. And he, as to 'pass on his legacy' has trained me in the basics of swordsmanship youth, from the time I could wield a training sword. After a while, we passed on on specializing, and between fencing and Kenjutsu I choose the first. Then I began to attend fencing championships and travel around the world. Following in father's footsteps, and earning my keep from it." and that is about what summed it up about her fencing background. Being trained for over a decade the blonde was confident in her skills IRL and now after unchaining her full potential in SAO and gaining her hard earned control over her movements as she had IRL. 

Then she tilts her head towards Meo, almost forgetting that she wasn't saying these things by herself: " And so you see, you're wrong. My father is Italian and my mother is Japanese but i was raised and born in Japan and trained by my father's standards and educated in both European and Japanese culture. So that would explain my 'je ne sais quoi' that you speak off." and with that she took another sip of her beverage, next pointing towards the bluenette's: "It'll spoil if you don't drink it. Well at least IRL that is" she said ending up with a chuckle.

Guest Meokka

She felt rather warm all over. She thought she'd be over this sort of phase was behind her but it wasn't. She managed to calm down a bit, only to tear up again. "Gomen ne sai oneesama." she tried to dry her eyes and realized there was no point as the nerve gear was showing her face and she couldn't actually wipe away her tears. 

She listened enthusiastically about Ariel and her family. She really thought she was going to be French. Either way she was pleasantly surprised. She couldn't help but idolize her for using a rapier. She figured now she would have to explain why she was the way she was.

"I cried because, when I was younger I was an orphan. The person who ran the place was a woman and her military husband. I didn't exactly look very Japanese with my height, and being a girl I was less likely to be adopted. He had PTSD and was in the military with a high rank. As a kid I always thought he was a cool man. So I worked hard and let him order me around to clean things for him. I really didn't mind. Nor did I realize the place was ran like a military. Anyone who didn't get adopted out would and could be recommended into the army easily with his help. My birthday however fell before highschool graduation. So when I was kicked out at eighteen I never graduated. 

I was out on the streets for a few months. It was hard but not impossible. That's when I came upon a shrine and an old married couple who sold books near it. After I prayed at the shrine like I was taught to by the head of the orphanage I noticed the old couple carrying rather heavy books. So I went over and helped them. The military upbringing never left me, and served me well. If I didn't have it I wouldn't have lasted a day on the streets. I found out Mr. Oda the man that took me in, the old man, I found out he had alzheimers. He kept calling me the wrong name. I found out he thought I was his daughter who had passed away. She died before graduation. So with their help I returned to graduate, and with the help of Kokiru-Sensai I got into collage later. Before he passed away, Mr. Oda, he called me by name and told me I was his daughter too." she teared up again. "I'm not use to crying. I was touched when you called me family. No one wanted me before. They did, and now you and the guild do. I have to get out of this game. Mrs. Oda is old and alone now. This is why I call it a cage." She looked at Ariel. "I want her to meet my big sister." She smiled weakly at Ariel.

She wasn't crying out of sadness. She cried out of joy. She had a family even in SAO. She wasn't alone. At least not anymore. It was nice. She bowed to her.

"Thank you oneesan! I'll do whatever I can to pull my weight I promise!"

The blonde's eyes started to get all watery as well, when she heard the bluenette apologize in their native tongue...how long has it been since she heard propper japanese? too long it seemed, judging by Ariel's reaction. As she heard her story nodding silently and at the end responding with a slightly saddened voice. The blonde wasn't sure what to say so she simply let out what was on her mind:

"They sound like wonderful people, I'm sorry I paraded my parents like that. Should've been more considerate that not anybody has had a happy childhood like myself" her words were full of remorse. She was now well aware of what she'd done, 'a warrior is to be modest....and show self-control' were some of the bushido teaching her father instilled upon her. She felt like she had failed him this time, being inconsiderate towards her peer. As she did in front of her father, Ariel would bow in front of Meokka: "I'm trully sorry, sensei." she said out of habit, after realizing what she just said to the bluenette. She reverts back and with a flustered face starts waving her hand dismissively . "I meant to say Meokka...not........sensei.

But all that disappeared when she heard her say 'I want her to meet my big sister.' And as Meo bowed once again, the blonde couldn't resist the urge and went and hugged the slightly taller girl. "And I will do whatever it takes to ease it, even if by a bit."  With that the blonde's made her decision. She was to take this girl as her protégé, her own pupil, as in accordance with guild rules. This would be the second time Ariel had a student but now, she would teach more than basic swordsmanship and tailorship. She would mentor this bluenette and help her reach the top of Aincrad, alongside herself and the rest of her guild. Kimba, who was feeling a bit left out, let out a low growl and raised on her 2 feet trying to embrace the two girls as well.

After a while she'd let go of her and return to her seat, ordering something to eat for herself and Kimba that went near Meo and started purring while resting at her feet. 'It seems she'd accepted her as well' though the blonde while ordering something for her companion as well. She then turned towards Meo and asked: "So Meo-chan better eat well. Because we have a hard day in front of us. Your first day as my protégé isn't going to be a walk in a park. Also expect a hard time under my mentorship. 

Guest Meokka

"Don't worry about it onee-sama. I really like hearing about family. I have one with Mrs. Oda now. With you too. I'm sure she wouldn't mind meeting your family. She's very old world though, but accepting of all types. I-if there are any books you wanted to read let our shop know. It's called Bookmark Inc. If you're ever traveling please look us up." she bowed.

To Meokka very few things were hard in her mind. She nodded anyway and looked at her. 

"I'm ready for anything onee-sama." her expression seemed far more determined now.

I want to impress and protect my onee-sama. I'll show her what I can do. She thought to herself.

She looked at the waiter who came by with food for Kimba and Ariel. It was then she figured she'd try to order. "Can I get some chicken wraps please?"

he nodded and went to get her that. He came back with two on a pate with something that resembled ceaser salad.

She stared at it for a moment. It looked really good.

"Itadakimasu." 

She waited for Ariel to start eating before eating as well.

The blonde liked her enthusiasm, but it was far too early to be thinking about IRL meeting and traveling. they were still here, and after a year and so they cleared only 10 floors out of 100...just 10%, she wanted to point that out but it would've ruined the mood. Judging by the current pace, it would take another 9 years to to get on top. She shook her head to vanquish that thought as food arrived. 

"I would be happy to meet her too and see the books you have there. Father frequently suggested...more like insisted, that I should read in my breaks instead of playing video games. Oh the food is here, there you go girl!" she said while placing Kimba's dish,with plenty of meat, within her reach. And thanked for the meal in unison with the bluenette before the two started eating. It was a pleasant feeling, being able to share a meal with somebody else. She'd make a mental note to extend this sort of meeting in a guild-wide scale, so that they could bound even more and maybe...find out more about each other like Ariel and Meo did.

Guest Meokka

As she she ate she looked over at Ariel. She wondered what floor they'd visit. She continued eating thinking about it. There was a strange beeping and she held her head a second. She looked around a bit confused then realized she was the only one hearing it. Was it background noise from the real world? She should have bought a better sound cancelation nerve gear. She calmed down and the noise went away. She didn't even want to think about what the hell that was.

"10 percent huh? I guess that means this world is ready for us as we were, but now that this guild is united I'm sure it won't take too long. I'm in no hurry to fight bosses. I'm not crazy, but if I don't train a little each day, I'll get restless. So what's the plan for us today m'lady?"

She leaned back after she was done eating feeling satisfied with it. She licked her lips pleased and then looked at Kimba. She smiled at her finding the small cub very cute. Even while it tared into raw meat. 

After they finished eating the blonde took another gulp of her drink, finishing the glass. Then she directed her attention at the bluenette and answered her: "I completely understand. I keep my IRL daily routine of waking up before sunrise and do a hour of practice before breakfast. Some things just don't change and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. I have to keep myself fit for when I get back IRL and start attending tournaments once again."

The blonde then took a look at her companion that had finished her meal as well and was starting to yawn once again. She showed a smile and then then directed her gaze at meokka once again, as she spoke in a normal tone.

"Today I want to start your training, considering your level and equipment I think that the city of Nimbus located at the 7th floor will suit our needs. We will go there and first train on a few mobs than I will personally assess your skills in a duel. Sounds good?" she asked while slightly tilting her head,letting a bit of her blonde hair fall over her shoulder. The blonde then straightened herself and brushed the rebelled hair thread back to its place behind her ear. She was itching for a fight...all of this standing still and safe wasn't her thing. If it was only her and Kimba, the two would return to the 10th floor and train some more. But she wanted to evaluate/train her new student/protégé and the 7th floor was the perfect place to do it.

Guest Meokka

She smiled and got up ready to go. She was ready to go to floor seven. Though she thought about it. A tournament. That sounded rather interesting to her. "Should we have a pvp tournament for fun?" She asked the queen. She thought that'd be fun. She wondered what the prize would be. Maybe some cole, an item or sorts, an S-rank meal! Everything sounded good to her. Yet the true thing that caught her intrest was a fight. It'd be a great way to get to know people in the guild. Their fighting styles, What better way to get comfortable with a person than to fight with them and then alongside of them! The idea really pumped her up.

She let the queen lead the way to the gate to go to floor seven. 

"All right, I'll show you what I'm made of m'lady." she had a bounce to her step. Proving herself was something that excited her, where most people might have a panic attack she didn't. "I can't wait to see you in combat too."

Seeing the bluenette respond positively to her request Ariel pleasantly noded, then went to pay the note for their meal. After all the trivial stuff were out of the way, the blonde would motion Meo towards the exit: "okay then, no point wasting more of our time here. Kimba, you ready yet?" she asked, at the end turning towards her familiar to see that the white lion was already going for the exit. Ariel, would follow and hopefully Meo as well. Then it was a short ride towards the teleport gate, where the blonde would speak in a clear voice. Addressing no one apparently: "7th Floor, Nimbus!". In the next instance, the portal towards the respective destination would open in front of them. "Okay Meo see you on the other side!" she said as she went in without hesitation. After a low growl and after taking a look at Meokka, Kimba would hop in after her companion.