[PP:F1] Absolute Pin Guild Initiation: Kotori

ID: 19469

BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC) [Dangit I actually missed D:]

MD: 9

Teayre saw the mobs health drop a fair bit as Kotori went in and struck the kobold, as Teayre dashed in smiling as Kotori chirped up at the fact she got a critical. Her katana came down the Kobold batted it to one side with its club before it headed towards Kotori a twisted grin coming on its face. The club came swinging down quickly, too quickly for the brunette to be able to dodge it easily. As it cracked into her the  lizard’s grin grew Teayre dashed to she side avoiding a swing from it however the beast seemed to move to quickly for her, easily avoiding each blow that Teayre tried. “Ko switch, I can’t seem to get it!â€

Kotori: 21/23 2 DMG (1Base + 1 Crit)

Teayre: 59/59

Mutated Kobold: 20/32

Kotori found herself dazed a bit as the attack left her unfocused. At first she was dizzy enough to mistake an afterimage of the monster, but instead of taking a minute to heal, she decided to keep her focus back on the Kobold. She couldn't afford to be off kilter as she wasn't here for casual purposes. "Got it, I'll make sure to hit extra hard then." she shouted toward Teayre before letting her dagger guide her to mutant's skin. Her footsteps were light and her speed increased before her blade managed to slash at the dominant arm of the beast. This would stop it from wielding its club so easily and then the red-head would be able to get a few hits in. Her tactics were going smoothly as she had taken barely any damage and she had done sufficient damage towards it as well.

Kotori: 21/23

Mutated Kobold: 17/32 [-3 DMG]

ID: [19485]

BD: 9 [base 3DMG]

ID: 19490

BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 LM)

MD: 8

The kobold roared out in pain as Kotori’s dagger cut into its left arm, dropping to all fours it flicked its tail around catching the brunette across the chest. Leaving its club discarded it started to dart towards Teayre who managed to neatly dodge out of the way of its sweeping tail. As the nimble red head’s foot touched the floor she pushed off with it landing herself near the beast her katana sinking through it as she nodded at Kotori. “You’re up.†Twirling around Teayre faces the kobold her teeth gritting as she watches Kotori carefully.

Kotori: 20/23

Mutated Kobold: 9/32 – 8 DMG

Kotori found herself a bit more calmed down after her out lash at Azazel as she continued to fight the mutated monster that was occupying her and Teayre's time. It was odd, normally the anger would build upon each strike that she landed, but it was the complete opposite of that. Of course she was very focused and she wasn't going to make any dumb moves that would show her skill to be otherwise, but the anger that filled the hands behind the dagger was gone, almost completely. She decided to ignore her feelings and instead go on to slash at the enemy, managing to get a critical in the process. Teayre only needed to land a hit and it would die so the creature was at its last life.

Mutated Kobold: 4/32 [-5 DMG]

ID: [19901]

BD: 10 [base 3DMG + 2 Crit = 5DMG]

ID: 20042

BD: 4 (2 + 2 ACC)

MD: 2

Watching Kotori control herself a bit Teayre began to smile, stepping back she watched the kobold strike out at Kotori. The brunette however was too quick for it this time, dodging the hulking lizard’s club with ease. Nodding at Kotori Teayre felt herself puff her chest out a bit, “Huh? What… What am I Doing?†Quickly catching control of herself again Teayre slips back to Kotori’s side. “Right, you finish if off Ko. I want to see how you do.â€

Taking a few more steps back Teayre breathes slowly eyeing up the girl, “How’s she going to take this I wonder? With any luck she’ll keep her cool, I’ll need to step in if needed however.†Flicking her blade to the side as if she was shaking any blood off of it Teayre returns it to her sheath.

Mutated Kobold: 4/32

• 3 months later...