[SP:F2] <<Long Live The Queen>> Reverie of the Red Head

Spawning in on the second floor Teayre sighed, her mouth thin as she looked around a tear in her eye. Clenching her fist around the hilt of her blade she walked through the gates and straight out of the safe zone. This had been the floor she had met Beleram, the floor she had first met him as a chick.

“I won’t forget you Bele… I swear it.â€

Looking around she saw the fields of wasps nearby walking over to it Teayre drew her katana slowly she looks around for the nearest mobs pausing for a moment as the wasps flutter and scurry around her. It’d be too easy now to take them one at a time… Maybe 3? No Maybe 4? Sighing Teayre looked around and spotted a mob on the edge of the field that looked like it might be a challenging crouching low she got ready to test her new skill.

ID: 16007

BD: 9 (7 + 2 ACC)

MD: 10

Focusing for a moment as she activates her <Charge> skill she flies towards the creature her weapon slashing across the wasp cutting it deeply as it reeled darting backwards its stinger flying forwards stabbing several times at Teayre who parried the attacks. It flew over her head for a moment loosing site if it Teayre spins around stepping and stumbles this is when it strikes its stinger flying in. Looking down she sees it protruding from just above her heart, laughing as some red crystals fly out her mouth she smiles at the beast when it removes its stinger. It was going to die quickly.

Teayre: 57/59 2 DMG (1 + 2 Crit – 1 Mit)

Wasp: 24/34   10 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 1 Charge + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Turn Left]

ID: 16266

BD: 8 (6 + 2 ACC)

MD: 6 (9 – 3 EVA) [+ 1 DMG]

The wasp swung its stringer round Teayre parried the blow catching her breath, it was strong the previous attack had managed to scrape through defences this one was slightly weaker however. As the wasp began to thrust at her Teayre parried or dodged most of the attacks but a few slipped through, cursing as one caught her arm she swung round cursing. Ducking as another attack sailed over head Teayre strikes her blade upwards catching the wasp more red crystals flying.

Teayre: 56/59 1 DMG (1 + 1 Crit – 1 Mit)

Wasp: 15/34 9 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 2 Bleed) [bleed: Expired]

ID: 16268

BD: 9 (7 + 2 ACC)

MD: 10 [+2 DMG]

The wasp flipped around Teayre its stinger piercing her spine as she stood back up from her previous attack, gasping in pain the small red head blindly swings behind her missing the wasps. One hand on the ground she was panting. Pushing herself to her feet Teayre looks closely at the creature slowly breathing trying to get in control of herself again. “Step to the left, parry and thrust!†Following her own verbal instructions Teayre  lands a clean hit on the wasp, as she pulls her blade back the was comes with her jabbing Teayre repeatedly with the stinger for a short while. Falling onto her backside Teayre screams out sending a glare of hatred at the creature, rolling backwards Teayre stands facing the beast her eyes narrow.

Teayre: 54/59 2 DMG (1 + 2 Crit – 1 Mit)

Wasp: 6/34 9 DMG  (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 2 Bleed) [bleed: One Turn left]

ID: 16269

BD: 6 (3 + 2 ACC + 1 Concentration)

LD: 1

Pausing for a moment catching her breath, Teayre looks at the wasp trying to determine where it’ll strike next as she does so it flies and the stinger goes straight into where her heart would be. Chuckling Teayre swings the Oikawa Kanashiki and decapitates the wasp spitting down towards its crystals as they disperse. Looking down Teayre sees the wasps stinger hadn’t gone, reaching up and grasping it she pulls it out throwing it to the ground sighing as she sits looking around.

“That’s one down, let’s go for another three I think.â€

Standing back up she shakes her head dismissing her loot window as she readies her blade for her next strike.

Teayre: 52/59 2 DMG (1 + 2 Crit – 1 Mit)

Wasp: -3/34 9 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Weapong + 1 Ath + 2 Bleed) [bleed Expired]

Teayre gains 1 Material

ID: 16270

BD: 7 (5 + 2 ACC)

MD: 4 (7 – 3 EVA)

Seeing the next wasp Teayre can’t wait, she hears an eagle cry out above and she’s gone her blade sinking into a wasp that was on the other side of the field. Having activated her <Charge> skill Teayre whips her blade out kicking the wasp away as she turns back looking the way she had come. The other mobs in the field didn’t look the least bit bothered by her. This really irritated Teayre who shouted taunts at the mobs to no avail. Hearing a buzzing behind her Teayre ducks just as a stinger goes over her head. Rolling backwards she stands facing the wasp she’d attacked with her weapon.

Teayre: 52/59

Wasp: 26/34  8 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Ath + 1 Charge)

ID: 16485

MD: 1 (2 – 3 EVA)

Flying towards Teayre the wasp hisses as it jabs at her, the small girl dodging left and right manages to twist and easily avoid the attacks. Catching the last one with the flat of the Oikawa Kanshiki Teayre twists the blade stepping under the creature as she flicks her weapon up slicing through the abdomen. Looking around Teayre sighs there was no sign of the queen yet, she was still waiting perhaps after this one died the queen would show herself. "I need that stinger... Especially if I'm going to do those quests solo... Damnit if only Beleram had been more useful."

Teayre: 52/59

Wasp:19/34  7 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Weapon + 1 Ath)

ID: 16488

BD:5 (3 + 2 ACC) [+ 1 LM next attack]

MD: 10 [+ 2 DMG]

The wasp flew down and struck Teayre in the back with its stinger twisting it before pulling out and striking again and again and again. Falling down on her face Teayre grips the dirt throwing it up at the wasp as she rolls moving away from the attack staggering. “Damnit, That’s what I get for being cocky I suppose. Should of known it would happen… I mean Beleram at least watched my back… I need to do that again now.†Turning her head she recognises the wasp coming in for another attack getting up she parries the stinger only to find it’s fangs biting into her shoulder.

Teayre: 50/59 2 DMG (1 Base + 2 Crit – 1 Mit)

Wasp: 19/34

ID: 16489

BD: 1… [+1 LM on next BD]

MD: 1 ( 4 – 3 EVA)

Punching the wasp in the face she feels it release its grip running forwards she pivots to turn and face it. It had followed her bringing her blade up she begins to deflect the flurry of attacks it launches at her. Breathing heavily she sidesteps swiping at it with her sword, the wasp had other plans and beat its wings flying straight towards her. Jumping to the side Teayre tumbles and turns back up facing the wasp. “Damnable thing, I should kill you and be done with you… Wait I’m doing that anyway.†A grin came to her face as she eyed the creature up.

Teayre: 50/59

Wasp: 19/34

ID: 16491

BD: 12 (9 + 2 ACC + 1 LM) [+1 DMG, Bleed Activated]

MD: 4 (7 – 3 EVA)

Breathing slowly Teayre eyes the was up as it darts towards her, carefully lifting her weapon Teayre parries the stinger before back flipping the blade coming up but missing the creature. Sidestepping around it she starts to cut away at it inflicting small holes along its wings and abdomen. The wasp let out a small yell as Teayre ducked narrowly avoiding the attack and then rammed her katana vertically into the creature. Twisting it smiling in pleasure at the screams of pain. "Just die already! I want my potion!"

Wasp: 9/34  10 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 1 Crit + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Turn]

ID: 16511

MD: 6 (9 – 3 EVA) [+1 DMG]

LD: 13

As the mob swarmed towards her Teayre ducked to the side its stinger catching her arm as she swung round to bring her katana up through the flying insect. Sighing as she saw the crystals burst in front of her she looks over and sees a hazy blue crystal mesh as a giant wasp spawns in the centre of the field. Jumping backwards Teayre eyes it up gritting her teeth getting ready for her next attack. “Right, let’s do this.†Taking the loot from that last was Teayre smiles as she waits for the Queen to come within range.

Wasp: 0/34 9 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Weap + 1 Ath + 2 Bleed) [bleed: Expired]

Teayre gained 1 Material

ID: 16566

LD: 6

Teayre’s eyes darted to a nearby rock scurrying over to it she picks it up silently cursing that it is only a rock, she thought it had glinted in the sunlight. Peering over the bush she was crouched down behind the Queen was make her rounds, killing some of the other wasps breathing gently. Teayre shifted her grip on the Oikawa Kanashiki. Whispering to herself under her breath. “It’s nearly time… I’m going to need to make a move before it despawns.†Another quick glance, “Well there’s only the queen and one wasp left now… I should be able to take that by myself. Right… Let’s do this.†Taking a few deep breaths Teayre, breathes out as she stands up her foot hitting the floor as she begins to fly forwards.

ID: 16574

BD: 12 (9 + 2 ACC + 1 LM)

MD: 5 (8 – 3 EVA)

As her foot hit the ground Teayre was already sailing towards the two mobs, just as the queen reached the last one the small red head was there the Oikawa Kanashiki out striking the Queen across the abdomen as she struck left and right. Small wounds appeared across the body as red crystals started to fall free from the oversized wasp’s body.

Rolling to her left as the other wasp charged its stinger towards Teayre, she narrowly avoids the attack bringing her blade up she deflects a thrust from the queen. “Whew that was close, come on is that all you’ve got?†A grin came to her flushed face her thoughts travelled to Calrex before returning to where she was now. No this was the life, pushing herself to her limits.

Wasp Queen: 19/30 11 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 1 Crit + 1 Charge +2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Post]

Wasp: 34/34

ID: 16577

BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC) [+ 1 DMG]

MD: 6 (9-3EVA) [+1 DMG]

As her weapon was locked up by the queen the other was slipped around the side and rams its stinger deep into Teayre rib cage, gasping she drops her guard letting the queen pierce her as well. A twisted grin coming onto her face as she endures the attack. “You think this hurts?†Breaking into laughter she glares at the creatures. “I’ll show you what hurts.†Kicking the smaller wasp away Teayre ducks down avoiding a thrust from the queen. Swivelling around low down she flips back as a stinger lands right in front of her nose. The white blade flashing upwards as red crystals fly out from where the steel meets the flesh of the wasp. Settling back a short ways her eyes narrowed as she breathes heavily.

Teayre: 46/59 4 DMG (2 + 1 + 2 – 1 Mit)

Wasp Queen: 9/30 10 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 1 Crit + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Post]

ID: 16584

BD: 11 (9 + 2 ACC)

MD: 10 (Fudge)

LD: 14

Teayre stumbles forwards slightly falling to her knee as a sharp pain resonated in her body looking up she saw the queen there her stinger protruding from where Teayre’s heart would be. Closing her eyes and opening them again she starts to see red as the girl pushes herself to stand her eyes meeting that of the queens. Spinning her katana she slices of the wasps stinger ripping it out of her body Teayre slices the queen in half. Just as she finishes her attack on the queen another stinger enters her and then is removed before penetrating where her heart should be. Falling back down on her knee Teayre coughs.

Teayre: 40/59 6 DMG (2B + 1B + 4C – 1 Mit)

Wasp Queen: -1/30 10 DMG (1 Base + 3 Skill + 2 Wea + 1 Ath + 1 Crit + 2 Bleed) [bleed: 1 Post]

Teayre gained 1 Material and 150 Col.

• 4 weeks later...

ID: 20138

BD: 1

MD: 1 (4 – 3 EVA)

The wasp hissed at Teayre as it saw its queen die and explode into many crystals, as it zipped towards the small red head its stinger buzzing it pierces the ground where she had just been kneeling. Teayre had rolled forwards narrowly avoiding the strike, tutting as she comes up the small red head whips her around her coat flapping around her as the wasp hovers in front of her. Slowly she begins to trace the air with the tip of her katana before she thrust towards the wasp which whipped upwards evading her blow. “Tch, you whimp come back down here so I can kill you.â€

Teayre: 40/59

ID: 20139

BD: 6 (4 + 2 ACC)

MD: 5 (8 – 3 EVA)

The wasp that was left glowered at Teayre before diving towards her again this time the girl was ready. Parrying the stinger with her katana the small red head swiftly slashes along the wasp’s thorax before rolling away. “Damnit, the reward for this should help… I hope…†Sliding her foot back she settles into a simple stance with the Oikawa Kanashiki out in front of her as she watched the wasp carefully.

Her eyes darted around and saw that the whole area had become very quiet it was just her and this wasp left. “Well now, looks like all your friends are dead or abandoned so let’s get this done.†Twisting her wrist she carefully starts to reflect the sunlight beaming down off her blade into the wasps eyes waiting for its next move.

Wasp: 27/34 – 7 DMG

ID: 20140

BD: 8 (6 + 2 ACC)

MD: 1 (3 – 3 EVA)

As the light hit the wasps eyes it dove in swerving to one side allowing Teayre to easily side step it, the wasp followed up with a series of thrusts at the small red head which she easily parried using her blade. Gritting her teeth together Teayre rotates around the wasp leading it into the centre of the field as she then steps past it her katana cutting deep into its side. “I did say I was ending it.†The wasp fluttered back a few steps before landing, its chattering could be head clearly. It was annoyed.

Keeping her eyes close on it Teayre began to step back as well grabbing the item that was bobbing up and down where the queen had been killed. "Right I've got that... Now Time to deal with this pest and hand it in." Her eyes narrowed as she glared at the insect in front of her. Before she relaxed her body sighing.

Wasp: 20/34 7 DMG

ID: 20141

The moment she felt her body relax she realised that it was a mistake, looking down she saw the black cylindrical shape of the stinger exuding from her stomach as she slowly raised her head. Her hair flying back from the beating of the wasps wings Teayre meets the creature’s eyes before falling down onto her back. The stinger being pulled out of her body as she did so, rolling the small girl gets back up a smirk on her face.

“Took you long enough, now my turn…†Darting forwards her katana glinting in the setting sun as she dives to one side the stingers catching her arm. Grunting she stands back up her weapon a blur as it pierces the wasp. Grinning Teayre takes a few steps back after her assault. “Where to now?..â€

Teayre: 37/59 3 DMG

Wasp: 13/34 7 DMG

ID: 20145

BD: 6 (4 + 2 ACC)

MD: 3 (6 -3 EVA)

As the wasp swooped in for another attack Teayre was ready and ducked the beast going over her head, “You know…. I think I might have to get something for Calrex after all this is done. What do you think?†Chuckling Teayre stepped around the creature and slashed it again and again until it started to hover nearer the ground. “As soon as you die… I can go see him again. Guess what, That’s what I’m going to do!†As she finished speaking the red head started a relentless assault upon the wasp some of her blows connecting some missing.

Teayre: 37/59

Wasp: 634 7 DMG