[F1-PP] Meeting at the Moonlit Stars Cafe (Marisa and Zandra)

In an area that's mostly empty in starting city there was a building called the Moonlit Stars Cafe. It was around 8 PM when marisa walks in and the manager (A tall male with white hair and yellow eyes) seeming to know why and when she would come places a slice of pie and a cup filled with tea on the counter. "It seems like  you were expectin me seeing how this looks to have been made very recently!" The girl says to them with a slight smile on her face. The manager says "You usually come at this time of night and since I don't get too many customers here it's easy to remember what you usually order milady Kirisame" He says with a slight bow. Poking them in the forehead with a slightly annoyed look. "Kourin didn't I tell you to stop calling me that or too at least call me Marisa?" Marisa says though her smile was still there. Kourin chuckles slightly to them-self as if this was also a common thing. "I know, it just gets sort of quiet when you aren't here bothering me Marisa." After a few seconds pass they both start to laugh like they have been friends for a while. "I am still sorry that you entered this game as well Kourin, though I will end it so we can go back to the real world again Da Ze!" Marisa announces and after taking a bite of the pie downs her tea. "So has anything new happened lately at this old place?" Marisa asks and Kourin after thinking for a bit shakes his head. "Not really. I have to say you are still my only customer at this place marisa. Though I would appreciate it if you paid for the food and drinks here for once." He says the last part with a dramatic sounding sigh making them both laugh again. "Though it's nice talking to ya I have to eat my pie and not die of laughter." Marisa says still laughing slightly. After Kourin nods to her Marisa heads to a table and continues to eat her pie there.

Zandra was strolling in Town of beginning. Clock aabout a quarter to eight. She walked her regular round passing the shops to see if there was any give-aways, nope. Was there any free inn's that wasnt full, nope. She decided to take another path today, to an area she have never been too. The further she walked, the lesser people she saw. There wasnt even many NPC's here.

-What is this place? she asked herself while looking around. Its almost a bit scary. When the clock hitted eigth she saw a building standing out. On the sign above the door it said ''Moonlit Stars Cafe''. Hmm, an empty cafe. Who opens a cafe this far from the centrum? she asked herself. Could it be some hidden quest or something. When she got closer she saw there actually was peoples inside, and it was players not NPC's. Could it be a pk-nest? Well, I better take a look. She enters the cafe and there is one girl at a table and a man behind the desk.

-Hello, sorry if I disturb. Is this a cafe?

Looking at the person with a slightly surprised look on his face, Kourin readjusts his glasses and composure to one of a cafe manager again. "Yes it is Milady, though you kind of startled me since I usually only get one guest to my cafe." He says gesturing to the Marisa, who noticing that she is being mentioned finishes the last of her pie and walks over. "Its great how your able to finally able to have another customer to your cafe Kourin." She says then turning to Zandra with a grin on her face Marisa walks over to Zandra and put's her arm around her shoulders. "Thanks for helping out my friend by coming here. The names Kirisame Marisa, though you can just call me Marisa. What's your name Ze?" Marisa asks while sort of leading Zandra to the counter. "Just ask for anything and my friend Kourin will give it to ya for free!" She says while Kourin sighs to himself is exasperation. "I suppose since this is a special occasion I could give out one free meal..." He says even though you can tell from his expression he is slightly glad there is somebody else other than just Marisa.

For free? Thank you very much mister Kourin. If its not too much trouble I would like a bun and some black tea. She said to the manager. Then she turned to the girl. Hi Marisa. Sorry I didnt introduced myself, my name is Zandra Zvift but you can call me Zandra. She put on a kinda nervous smile. I better say this from the start, people arent realy enjoying my company, so if you think Im annoying or something dont be afraid to tell me. Even when she said the words, and they was true, but it didnt felt like it now with her compared to when beeing in others company in the real world. This girl was different. Or was it because its the first player she talked casually to in SAO. She hoped this would be the start on a long friendship. But she shouldnt hope too much. That lesson had she learned many times now. But maybe, maybe SAO was the thing she needed to change. And this girl, would she be the start of it all? So, what have you done in Aincard so far? Dont mean everything since I guess you have been thru quite alot. Myself I ha... oh, sorry to asking this maybe to personal to ask when we just met. She said to Marisa. She looked down on the table, scratching her cheek, started to breath faster and mumble quiet and fast: what are you saying Zandra, find something else to ask about.. ehm... weather... no dont be stupid... only crumbs left on her plate...hmm... what did she ate... hmm... after only a few seconds she looks up a Marisa So, I see you only have crumbs left on your plate. What did you ate? Her brething went back to normal and put on the closest she could to a smile, but that for sure didnt looked like a normal smile.

"It's not a problem milady." He says and bowing slightly Kourin goes into the back to prepare the food and drink while the two girls talk. "I don't not get along with many people or think they are annoying often and it's nice to meet you as well Zandra!" Marisa says and after Zandra's flustered(?) question's she starts to laugh somewhat. After a few seconds she stops and wiping a tear from her eye. "You don't have to be embarrassed I'm a very casual person so I don't mind answering any of your questions." Marisa says then after a few more seconds answers your last question. "Course the type of pie I had was blueberry." She says though it was obvious what she ate was red and not blue due to her plate (And face) having a few drops on them. Shortly after that Kourin enters with a tray and places it carefully in front of Zandra. "I hope you like the food." He says looking somewhat proud and lifting the lid shows two cups of black tea (Along with a kettle filled with more tea), a few buttered buns, and several slices of cake. Seeing what's on the tray Marisa places one of the slices of cake and one of the buns on her tray then takes one of the tea cups as well. "Thanks for the food Kourin~" Marisa says as if she was already expecting the extra food to be there. Looking back to Zandra she remembers something else. "Kourin could you also bring out some sake since this is a great accomplishment for your cafe~?" Marisa asks with a face like a puppy.... Kourin only lasted a few seconds before he gave in... ".... I suppose it would be nice. Would you like some as well Zandra?" He asks Zandra having heard her name from the kitchen.

Wait what? She said it was nice to meet me. Dont screw this up now Zandra. The manager comes back with the food she ordered on a plate. When he place it on the table and showing two cups of tea, a few buttered buns and several slices of cake, Zandras nose is beeing filled with the most wonderful smell she had smelled in SAO this far. She just stared at the food and almost not heard when the manager says that he hope she likes it. While she stared at the food she just couldnt decide what to start with. She decided to taste the tea first. Marisa ordered some sake from Kourin. ".... I suppose it would be nice. Would you like some as well Zandra?" Kourin asked just when Zandra was on way to drink of the tea. ''Yes thank you Kourin, that would be great.'' He left to get some sake. Then Zandra took a zip of the tea. ''Oh my god, this was a good tea.'' she said to herself. Then she aimed for the buns, she took a big shew on one of them. ''This one taste so lovely. This is something else compared what you usually eats right Zandra.'' For the first time after the plate was placed in front of her she could take her eyes from the food and looked at Marisa. ''This tastes realy good, why havent I herd of this cafè before?''

After Kourin had left to get some sake Zandra tried some of the food on the tray. Making sure not to laugh this time even though she thought the other girls reactions were pretty funny, Marisa takes a bite from her slice of cake then looks back to Zandra. "His cafe is in a mostly overlooked part of the city so that might be why okay Zan-chan~" Marisa answers her question while and as if in afterthought gives a name that she thought would be appropriate to Zandra. Having only had to get a couple bottles of sake Kourin walks back to the girls table carrying four bottles of sake and seeming to think that Zandra would ask why there are 4 bottles says simply. "Expect one of them to be drunk in less than a thirty seconds." While Kourin is placing the bottles on the table Marisa takes one of them, opens it up, and without waiting starts to drink the whole thing. Shaking his head at this Kourin places a bottle in front of Zandra and says. "I still don't know how she does it." Even though he said that he had a knowing smile on his face as if he knew she would do that. Finishing the first bottle Marisa places the (Now empty) bottle on the table. "You always get the good drinks don't you Kourin~!" Marisa says with only a hint of a blush on her face even though she drank a whole bottle. Taking the compliment in good stride he says. "I usually try my best to get or make the best I can." Turning to Zandra he says. "She will usually drink till she's right on the border of drunkenness though she has passed that several times in the past."

When Zandra saw Marisa drink the whole bottle in one go. She got realy impresed. ''Well, this is my first time trying sake actually. Have herd shall taste good. I lived in Sweden until like a week before launch. And there I mostly drank beer.and of course I dont know the english word but we call it 'grogg'. But I see that its not your first time drinking sake.'' Zandra said when looking first at the empty bottle and then at her. This girl was realy something else. She took one of the bottles, sniffed at it and then carefully taking a zip. First it tasted realy good so she was gonna try to do as Marisa and drink the whole botle in one go. But after just a few gulps her eyes got wide open, she removed the bottle from her mouth and cought up everything over the tea, buns and the cake-slices. And even some on Marisa ''Oh no, Im so sorry Marisa. Im realy sorry.'' Zandras face was red as a tomato, but not due to the sake, bacause of the emberrasing situation. ''I will wipe it off.'' She deperatly looked around for a napkin or something.

Thinking to them self on what the english word for grog was, Kourin was about to tell Zandra when he noticed she was about to try what Marisa did. Before he could suggest not to do that she had already taken a few gulps and seeing her eyes go wide sidesteps out of the way of the liquid he was sure would go flying through the air. Marisa however was not so lucky to try dodging since she was distracted by drinking a second bottle. After the sake hit her and the food/drinks she placed her second bottle on the table which only had a few gulps taken out of it and picks up one of the slices of cake. ".........." Looking it over she shrugs and says. "We are in a game so I don't think you can get sick from stuff like this." And takes a bite from the sake covered cake slice. Looking at Zandra she grins and says. "Don't worry about it, this cake still tastes good with sake on it and it was an accident so I forgive ya Zan-chan!" Finishing the slice of cake Marisa opens up her menu, taps through several sections and finding what she was looking for presses a button making her witch outfit and hat disappear into her inventory, showing a casual set of dry clothes underneath [A white shirt with frills on it and some black pants]. "I could put my outfit back on since putting clothes in your inventory dries it off, but I am at this place with friends so I don't really need to wear my formal clothes right now Da Ze!" Marisa says before sitting back down in her chair.

''Oh right.'' Zandra looked at Marisa when she changed to casual dry clothes. ''Mostly I dont care if food have been on anotherones plate, I can still eat it if it tastes good. It seems we are alike in that manner. If you can eat a slice of cake with my sake all over it I guess yuor not that choosy.'' Zandra smiles at Marisa. She realy enjoys her company. Also, now she feels more relaxed. Like she can be herself without someone laughing at her. The manager seems like a nice guy too. If there is some higher power inside this game that can decide where people are going, she thanks that it made her take another way today. ''Back in the real world, I was a loner. Had very few friends in real life. But during school I found the world of MMO's. Almost all my time I sat in front of the computer and played with people hundreds of miles away. They was my friends back then. But they didnt felt like 'real' friends. Now Im in this game, its also a game but, I walks to a cafe and meets a girl. She seems much more like a friend to me then any of the hundreds Ive met online.'' After her lecture she looks at Marisa and send her a friend request. It pops up in front of her. ''If its okay with you?''

"I don't usually care about things like etiquette and I trust that you don't have any diseases." Marisa says then smiles back at Zandra.  Hearing what Zandra said about herself Marisa frowns slightly. "I tried bein a loner once.. It did not go with my personality too well though Da ze!" She says. Then accepting her friend request Marisa smiles at Zandra again. "It would be nice havin you as a friend Zan-chan~"  Marisa answers gladly. Picking up her bottle she goes back to drinking more of her sake but after a few seconds of doing so she seems to start thinking about something. Korin having been silent for a bit bows and says. "I have to clean the kitchen, since it's dark out if you both want to stay the night there are some rooms upstairs." Placing some keys on the table he walks back into the kitchen. Seeming to have finished her thinking Marisa places the now empty bottle on the table and looks back towards Zandra. "I'm kind of curious but. What genders are ya attracted to Zan-chan?" She asks while cocking her head to the side slightly.

Zandra look at the keys when Kourin puts them on the table. She was realy surprised about this mans generousity. Not only free food but it seems like they can stay overnight. She looked at Marisa to ask her waht she thougth. But there she sat, It seemed she was in deep consentration. Zandra was gonna ask her what she is thinking, but before she could ask she got the answer.  "I'm kind of curious but. What genders are ya attracted to Zan-chan?". Zandra was taken by surprise. That was one of the later things she thougth would be the answer. It took a few moments to understand what she was actually was asking. ''Ehm. To be honest, I dont know. This sounds strange but Ive never thought about that. Have never had any boy or girlfriend.'' she looked around and even when it was no one there she whispered. ''And I havent stayed with one over night, if you know what I mean''. Her cheeks blushed a little. ''What about you?'' She asked her back without eye-contact.

After picking up Zandra's bottle of sake and drinking some of it Marisa says. "I'm usually more attracted to other females, though there have been some guys as well." Seeing how Zandra's acting She leans over the table and whispers. I have stayed with a friend of mine in the past though we didn't do anything. Also.." She smiles slightly and places one of her hands on Zandra's. "I think your pretty cute if you don't mind me sayin Zan-chan~" Marisa's cheeks are noticeably red though it could be from the sake or from saying what she thinks of Zandra. "If you were to say something about me what would it be ze?" Marisa asks though her smile now looks more mischievous instead of endearing like before she asked the question.

She thinks Im cute Zandra thinks. She is into females. Could it be because of that reason any boy on the pubs didnt attracted her. She could never imagine SHE was liked womans. "Marisa" Zandras cheeks blushed even more. Zandras eyes met hers. Her heartbeat rose. She must be homo when she reacting like this when talking to a woman. "I could say the same thing about you." She grabbed Marisas hands while leaning towards her. Never breaking eye contact.

Seeming to be surprised as if something happened that they didn't expect Marisa says. "I didn't expect you to say that you thought I was cute. I usually try for bein a cool and not cute person." After a couple seconds her smile returns and she says "I am still glad you think that about me though, okay Zandra~" Then kissing zandra on the cheek marisa says. "I would probably say more but I'm a little tired right now soo....." Getting up from her chair while picking up the last bottle of sake. "I'm goin to be sleepin after I drink the rest of this." Marisa says while yawning somewhat. Looking back to Zandra Marisa says. "You can join me if ya want to Zan-Chan though I'm pretty sure we're just goin to be sleeping this night." Then turning toward the kitchen Marisa yells. "Hey Kourin you can close down the cafe now since your two guests are goin to sleep." After a few seconds pass Kourin pokes his head around the doorway and answers back. "I would appreciate it if you were quieter when you tell me things. I almost dropped a pan of eggs just now... Though I do hope both of you have a good rest."

''Well, I meant about your look. Your personality isnt realy what you would call cute. If you wanna hear my opinion youre seems like someone that do what she wants without caring about what other thinks. You have attitued and would fit like a natural leader.'' Zandra said to Marisa, she took another bun. ''Im gonna finish this food first, Then time to sleep for me too. Good night.'' She took a big chew on the bun and looked at her.''Swoot droms.'' she said with her mouth full of bun.

Hearing what Zandra says she shrugs slightly. "I don't know about the bein a natural leader part. Though I can't really deny me doing what I want most of the time Da Ze!" Marisa says then heads up the stairs to her bedroom. After several seconds pass Kourin comes out of the kitchen and sits down at the table. "Iv'e known Marisa for several years though she usually passes out from drinking down here making me have to carry her drunk self to her room." He says with a slight laugh. Looking at Zandra he smiles and says. "Though she calls me Kourin my name is actually Rinnosuke. If you don't mind saying or me asking, what do you think of my little cafe Zandra?" He asks her seeming to want some opinions from people other than Marisa.

Zandra saw Marisa walked away to the rooms to get some sleep. She took another chew of the bun and didnt herd Rinnosuke until he sat in front of her. When she had chewed out she answered his quesstion. ''What I think about your cafe? Well, I like it. Its small and cozy. Having a nice name. Just a little empty. I dont like those cafe's thats full of people so you dont have anywhere to sit. But like half a dozen to a dozen would be nice. Anyway, why are you having your cafe here so far away from the central? It wuldnt be very good for your business to not get any customers. And those that comes gets the food for free.'' Now when she had finished talking she grabbed a cake-slice and started to eat it when listening to Rinnosuke.

Leaning back slightly at the questions  Rinnosuke answers them. "Placing the cafe here was actually Marisa's idea, in fact her exact words were: 'If nobody else comes here than I can get whatever I want~!'  She was the person who thought up the name for my cafe as well. Also I'm used to not getting many customers since Marisa and one of her friends were two of the six people that came to my store outside of this game." Remembering something he chuckles to himself. "Marisa never really bought anything then either and would just take things. If I caught her taking something she would say: "I'm just borrowing it, you can have it back when I'm dead Da Ze!" Leaning back in his chair he says sounding somewhat sad. "I have been a friend of Marisa's and her family for almost my whole life. Even though she may act like nothing phases her, Marisa is actually a very fragile person.. I don't actually know when or even if something will ever happen to her... But what I do know is that I can't always watch her.." Looking at Zandra he smiles somewhat. "What she needs is a friend that will actually go to places with her and not sit around in a cafe all the time. Could you watch her for me when I'm not around Zandra?" He asks with a serious expression on his face.

Zandra listen to all the man she thought was namned Kourin had to say. When he had finished Zandra sat silent for a minute. She didnt wanted to be missunderstood when answering him. ''Rannosuke it was right? Ehm... I wasnt realy surprised when you said that Marisa made up the name.'' she looked at him with a smile. Then her face turned serious. ''I understand that you are worried about her, but do you think I realy am the 'right man for the work' here?'' She turned her head to the right a bit and looked at a broken bottle in the corner of the cafe witout seeing it.''I would gladly acompany Marisa on any of her adventures, but do you think she can accept me as a friend. She looks like she wants some more but honestly, if she wants Im not sure Im ready yet. But still I dont want to hurt her.'' She turned her head up again and looked at Rinnosuke.''Call me selfish, but I dont want her to avoid me because I turn her down when did forfill her expectations,'' she pulled back the chair and stood up, looking away from the manager.''Maybe I shall leave now, so she think she just imagined me because of the sake.''