OP - F3: Sing Me to Sleep (PM for Invite 3/6)

Mari tilted her head, as Kazuya stated that he did not know her. That he had conveniently managed to contract some form of temporary amnesia. Not unheard of when one experiences severe trauma still..Mari couldn't deny that it was a little too opportune for him to simply 'forget' 

"That's stupid." Mari said simply as she crossed her arms, dagger still clenched in a single first. "What you are experiencing is a transient global amnesia these episodes are short lived, and are very -very rare. I am apprehensive and don't entirely believe you, regardless - it will not be permanent. You suggest I simply, conveniently forget the past? Are you f**king stupid?" Mari shook her head with a heavy sigh. "I refuse to forget any ill events in the past. That's a cowards way out. You want to know who you were? You were some twat of a kid who went on about demons. Not much more to say."

Mari turned her attention back to Rebekah, blue eyes seemingly contemplative at the girls words. How she had no intention of becoming a yellow player anytime soon. "Smart girl." 

The white haired player spoke next. Mari waved his offer off. "No deal. I'm not hungry. There is too much noise here." 

Mari had enough, she gave everyone a short wave. "Noise that I ain't dealing with." And with that she headed into the forest, away from the crowds. It was why she didn't do noise. She didn't do people. She was done here.

((EDIT: SINCE NO ONE HAS RESPONDED IN OVER A WEEK I'M ENDING THE OP)

• 2 weeks later...