SP - F4 Ultramarine <<Essence of Steel>> (Completed)

ID: 16548

Battle Dice: 1

Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

Right as Calrex landed the beast suddenly rolled from its fall as it managed to grab Calrex, "Gh!"

"Judging past patterns...most likely going to grab then throw for maximum damage. Preparing for impact..."

As he suspected the grip of the beast's hand around his body clenched as he felt it trying to squeeze him and the Grand Chariot armor before it threw him like a baseball towards the wall. The speed was too great for him to actually flip and brace for impact with his legs, so he ended up slamming with the entirety of his body into the wall, leaving a small crater.

However, Calrex quickly recovered as he removed himself from the wall, landing on his feet as he descended back down to the ground, "Tch...that was a good throw. I think I just might need to push myself a little bit further to take you down."

He dusted off some of the snow from his arms as he continued speaking, "Then again...you do only need one more hit. I think I'm good with the strategy I have."

HP List

Calrex: 37/71 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Snowy Beast: 7/100

ID: 16549

Battle Dice: 4

Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

As the beast rushed at Calrex again he crouched low as it tried to sweep its hand around to try and grab him. As the arm came close he quickly side flipped, completely avoiding the strike as he landed on his feet. At the same time the other arm came across, forcing Calrex to duck and roll underneath the part of the arm that couldn't make full contact with the ground.

After recovering from that attack the third attack of the beast's came, a straight fist. When it shot forward Calrex quickly snapped his head back as he leapt, his feet being the last to move as the fist came down where he was originally standing. As this happened he quickly rushed forward, attempting a series of slashes up the arm of the beast, but his sword was stopped short by the beast's talon as he tried the first slash.

"Tch...this exchange isn't getting me anywhere but worn out. I need to get planning on a different approach quickly and get the last strike in."

As he checked his health he was almost in the yellow, his bar just above half as he rolled to the side, scanning the beast as he prepared his next tactic.

HP List

Calrex: 37/71

Enemies:

ID: 16557

Battle Dice: 4

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

As Calrex held the beast off his eyes quickly scanned the environment, making note of anything he could use to his advantage. As he did suddenly he made of note something that might work. He quickly pushed the beast away as he began to move using his <<Sprint>> ability, heading over towards the back of the cave.

"Angle this that way...position myself that way.."

As he moved the beast was right behind him, it's large size making covering the distance Calrex was sprinting across easy. As it did it tried to [censored] him up, but missed as its balance gave out, forcing it to fall on his back writhing around to try and right itself.

As this happened Calrex immediately rushed up the wall, kicking off as he flew back towards the monster, "Alright, let's this hit..."

HP List

Enemies:

ID: 16561

Battle Dice: 7

Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Loot Dice: 20 (Search and Detect +2) = 22 (

As Calrex descended he flicked the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as his momentum changed from a horizontal to a vertical angle as his velocity picked up, descending straight for the creature's head once again. As he got closer he suddenly forced himself into a flip, curling up into a ball as he gained even more speed, coming down at the beast like a cannon ball.

Right before impact he opened up, planting his feet on the beast's simultaneously as he impaled the beast in the cranium, his sword's blade going halfway in before he felt resistance. The beast writhed left and right as it tried to reach Calrex, but each time it got close Calrex brought his shoulders back and his body up, putting even more pressure onto the sword. With each push the blade sank further and further into the beast's skull until about the fifth push it went all the way up to the handle, at which point the beast broke apart into crystals.

As Calrex fell to the ground he did a quick backflip, landing on his feet. He gave a quick calming breath of relief, the battle over.

Loot List

Beast Soul: Changes item one rank (Uncommon > Rare, etc.)

1 material

Bonus:

1 material

1000 col (Mob health 100 * 10 = 1000)

HP List

Enemies:

Snowy Beast: -2/100

As Calrex exited the cavern he gave a small sigh to himself, looking at the Grand Blade in his hand. Gazing at the deep-sea blue blade no longer called to just the cold persona anymore. Now, feeling the weight of the sword in his hand, it brought forth the courage he felt he was missing from himself.

"With this strength, it feels like I can take on everything this world has to throw at me. The calm determination...that's what the cold persona should be to me. Not some emotionless machine that only operates on past knowledge."

Calrex made his way back to the fourth floor settlement, his drive reawakened. As he did a snow color bird rested in a branch, giving a cock-headed glance at him before taking off into the snowy night.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • Quest Complete (Quest Item Earned)
  • 1 Page Completed (400 col)
  • Monster Defeated: 1 Material
  • Loot (22): Extra Material + Mob HP * 10