[SP:F1] Wrath of the flowers (Completed)

Now Zandra decided to skip fighting any more nepent. This did hurt way to much. Time for some mining. She walked deeper into the forest, caerfully avoiding any nepent she saw. Her body still hurt, but she couldnt leave with only two flowers as a reward after all this effort. When she had walked for ten minutes and avoided half a dozen nepents, she came to the cave. Outside was two big nodes of clear crystal.

ID: 16494

LD: 18+1=19

She equiped her pickaxe and started to mine the node. This node was very easy to mine, affter just a couple of minutes she had one big clear crystal in her hand.

+1 Material

Now she took the few steps to the other one. This one was a little smaller but she thougth it still would be enough for one crystal. To be sure to get out as big piece she could get she carefully looked at it from every angel. She didnt wanted to destroy this one because of impatience.

ID: 16526

LD: 2+1=3

Right in her first hit on the node she missed the spot she was aiming for. Instead she hitted a small crack. When the pickaxe hitted the crack it got way bigger. When she inspected the node again she realized this node was now ruined. ''Damn it.''

Well, she had two flowers and a crystal. Totaly three materials. The sun was on way down. In just a few hours it would be dark here. If she could just find a mushroom she would call it a day and head on home. She gazed around her to hopefully see a mushroom. It didnt went better because it went darker. Then she saw something behind a rock.

ID: 16530

LD: 7+1=8

She walk to the rock and looked behind it. It was just a little rabbit. ''Maybe the first time I got disapointed when seeing a rabbit.'' Then she realized cooks could use rabbit-meat as an ingredient.

''Just sit still little rabbit, Im only gonna stab you and sell you to a cook for some Col.'' she shouldt have warned the rabbit. When Zandras dagger fell the little rabbit easily dodged it. The dagger hitted the dirt so half of the blade was under ground. The rabbit sat on its new place and looked at Zandra with curious eyes. ''Dont think Im gona spare your life because your cute, because I wont.'' Zandra said to the rabbit while she stared at it and pulled up the dagger from the earth.

ID: 16532

BD:3 MD:5

HP:

Zandra: 3/15

Rabbit: 2/2

Zandra took a huge step forward, grab the rabbit in its ears, lifted it up. Then without mercy, even when the rabbit looked at her with cute eyes that only a animal-baby could have, she took her dagger and cut of its head. The body fell to the ground with a small 'domp'. Zandra croched and inspected the rabbit. ''Nope, its body is to small to be of any use to a cook.'' She threw it on the ground for the wolfs to eat it. Then she started to walk home. Beeing on her guard for possible nepents and looking for any muschroom.

When she reached the border of the forest she took a few steps out of it and turned around. ''Ha. First day I visited you, I visited you alone with only a basic dagger, but you couldnt defeat me. I've survived my first real solo adventure.'' She said loudly to the forest and laughed. Finaly she was safe. This would be a day to remember. She turned around and walked home to town of beginning.

ID: 16533

BD:7 MD:7

LD: 5+1=6

HP:

Zandra: 3/15

Rabbit: 0/2 Dead