(PP-F1) Earning a living [Quest]

Lily woke up in the morning. It was still fairly early in the morning and Lily really had no col left. She had kept running out because she had to pay the inn keeper, feed her and Mallory and other stuff. She needed a job. That she could work in and make a profit. She needed a job that was in heavy demand. She left a note on the table for when Mallory woke and headed out the door. She looked around town and finally she had an idea by looking at a shop. The Gurando Foij. The Grand Forge. She would be a blacksmith. She walked into the door and looked around the weapon filled shop. She walked up to the owner and asked him, Would you help me?

It was pretty early for the blacksmith to be up. He hadn't been awoken this early in a while, but the chiming of the front door rattled him awake. Who could need a sword at this hour. Well this is a sword game huh... Rolling over and equipping his gear, the blonde jogged downstairs and entered the main shop from the sliding door behind the counter. The newcomer, who seemed to be new in level and gear, approached the counter and asked a simple question. 

"Well depending on what it is I suppose so. What do you need help with?

Well I'm not sure if you're into making competition with your business, but I am deciding to have my own blacksmith shop. I am in need of a mentor to show me the ropes on what I have to do to make a sword starting with getting the materials to make it. Will you help me wit that? Lily looked around the building before looking into the boys beautiful blue eyes. Lily was a little nervous that the boy would not help her.

"Competition is the least of my worries. There's plenty of room for everyone. I make most of my money via quests anyhow haha." The blonde scrolled through his inventory and chose an item. As it materialized in his hand, he handed it to the girl. "I don't mind helping you! Here is a leopard plushy. You can borrow it while we search for some pig tusks to make a sword. It gives you +2 LD which will increase your chances at finding loot."

Lily watched as the blond haired man scrolled through his inventory and gave her a leopard slushies. Apparently this plus his would give her increased chances to find loot. Lily took the leopard and looked at the blond haired boy. Oh, how rude of me. My name is Lily pleased to make you acquaintance. The blond haired man seemed to be nice and accept her problem. Lily equipped her starting spear. The boy seemed to be a higher leveled player. She would be like that some day. She would help all the poor soul who would not help themselves. She would be known of just like all of them. Lets go I guess.

"No worries haha. i got carried away myself. Nice to meet you Lily. Oikawa - The Faint at your service." he stated with a slight bow. Tidying up a bit, the blonde held the door open for Lily to exit before locking the shop doors. "So Lily, have any combat experience? She doesn't seem to have a lot of anything yet. Hmm fairly new to fighting I guess. So that was probably a dumb question haha.