[PP-F1] QUEST <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> COMPLETED!!

Aramail followed Dante, deeper into the forest. "Well, from what I gathered. We're looking for a plant like monster named 'Little Nepent', I was told from people in town that it's a rare version on 'Little Nepent that drops it. Like a shiny pokemon or something." Aramail said, making his way around Dante. "All we have to do is find where the 'Little Nepent's spawn. And kill them till the rare one spawns." Aramail said smiling. 

"I'm almost fully rested" Dante said as he took out his spear for a walking stick. "That doesn't sound too tough anyways, let's get to work looking for it." He was surprisingly growing impatient of not being able to fight anything, even after he had that somewhat dangerous encounter with the pack of boars from earlier in the day. As he started searching around for this 'Little Nepent' he began to think about how much he had become immersed into this game. It was crazy how he was starting to think more and more about the game then ever caring to even return to reality. At least he had friends by his side, no matter what form they came in, they were friends.

Aramail found a small clearing filled with small venus fly trap creatures. "I think this is the spot." Aramail said, ad he noticed all of the small plants. "Oh look over there, the big one. I think that one's it." He said, pointing to a larger one. "Let's get it." Aramail said, rushing it.

ID: 16257

Battle: 1 (Crit Fail)

Mob: 5 (miss)

Aramail drew his blade as he, and it caused him to go off balance. He tripped, and went into a roll as the Plant monster swung a vine out over him. Aramail rolled to his feet his weapon drawn. He smiled.

Aramail: 15/15 [///////////////]

Dante:13/13 [/////////////]

Little Nepent: 8/8 [////////]

Dante lunged back as he saw the plantlike creature spring towards Aramail, "Awh hell man, watch out!" As the creature missed an attack on his comrade, Dante preceded to aim his spear and charge the grotesque little growth with a strong and forceful reach behind his spear.

ID:16531

Dante rolled 8

2 dmg(1+1)

Mob:1

His spear connected.

He slammed into the leafy monster and shoved it back a little bit. Him and Aramail could tell that it wasn't that strong, but they also had to stay on their guards.

Aramil saw that Dante hit the little nepent. "Nice hit! My turn now!" Aramail said, swinging his great sword.

ID: 16535

Battle: 6 (Hit) 2dmg [1wpn + 1skill] 

Mob: 9 (Crit) 2dmg [1base + 1 crit]

Aramail connected with his blade, the heavy piece of metal passing through the beast. The beast screeched in pain and reacted. It's shot a vine and and smacked Aramail in the gut. The blow launched Aramail back on on his back. Aramail quickly got up. "Nice hit, for an over sized flower!"

Aramail: 13/15 [/////////////  ]

Dante:13/13 [/////////////]

Little Nepent: 4/8 [////    ]

(Being in half health the plant now grows in size and does 2 base damage)

"You okay?!" Dante yelled out to Aramail as he saw the two collide. "Ah, looks like just a scratch, you'll be fine!" he yelled out and let off a smile. Quickly his smile faded away, he had to finish this thing quickly. It was growing getting bigger and bigger, and that could be nothing but trouble. He raised his spear, spun it around, and charged towards the Nepent.

ID: 16543

Dante rolled 1

Mob:9 (Crit +1=3dmg)

Swinging violently he missed the Nepent as it swung around a vine and drilled him in the stomach. Dante took a hard blow, and he was in pain now. All the more reason to get back at this thing even quicker.

ID:16544

battle:6 (hit) 2dmg [1wpn+1skill]

Mob: 10 (super crit) 4dmg [2base+2crit]

Aramail saw Dante get thrown aside. "Damn!" Aramail said, as he charged the beast. The plant grabbed him by his leg, and tossed Aramail into the air. The plant caught Aramail and then slammed him into the ground. Aramail quickly swung his blade, cutting the beast. The monster let Aramail go, and Aramail backed up. "Jeez that hurt, not gonna let that happen again!"

The Nepent was very weak by this point, one more hit should do the trick. Dante focused in on the weak spot of the plant and began to run towards it. He could feel the power coursing through his veins. With a spring and a leap he jumped up preparing to hammer his opponent's head into the ground.

HP:10/13

ID: 16553

Dante rolled 10 (Crit success, 2dmg+2)

His spear came crashing into the weak body of the Little Nepent. It split into two right down the center, paused, and then materialized. Blue pixels went everywhere.

"Alright! We did it!" Dante said congratulating his comrade.

The two were just about to head back, but Dante decided it would be a good idea to look around just a little bit longer and see if he could find anything worth looking for. He scanned out the area and couldn't seem to see anything.

ID:16597

LD: 14

Well, he didn't have any luck finding anything he was hoping to find, so he decided Aramail was right, it was time to head back. "Yeah man, let's get out of here! This place is giving me the creeps" he said to his partner as the two started making their way back to the forest exit.

Aramail watched as Dante scurried around the area, presumably looking for chests or extra loot. When Dante returned with nothing, Aramail shrugged his shoulders. "Perhaps next time bud. Now, let's head back to town." Aramail said, heading back to town. When the duo reached the safe zone, Aramail spoke."Y'know I don't have any siblings in the real world. But I'd like to consider you something like, a younger brother." Aramail confessed. "We should go questing again sometime. But not tomorrow. I promised Lily I'd help her out with material gathering in the plains." Aramail said, rubbing the back of his head. Aramail then, turned in the quest.

Quest COMPLETED

Loot

Dante:

2SP(1 completed topic and 1 quest reward), 400 Col(1 page completed), Anneal Blade(Quest Reward)