[PP-F2] The Best Power: Believing(Hikoru)

Finnick, a.k.a. Ender, looked at the sun. He was heading into the woods to cut down some lumber for crafting materials. At least, Ender thought he could craft out of wood. Or could you only craft with meta? Anyways, Finnick walked around a bit towards the trees until he saw one. Ender slowly began hitting it with his iron war ax(which he also used as his pick ax) and hit hit hit hit hit the tree repeatedly several times, until he looked at the fine piece of wood. Finnick first needed to analyze it to make sure there was no bugs or bacteria eating away at it or something.

ID:16479

LD:20
Result:Material Gained.

Hikoru jumped from branch to branch in the nearby woods, nearly falling once or twice. He wasn't perfect at balance, but he enjoyed the feeling of being tall, and being able to enjoy the upwards look of the ground below. He liked the scerenity of the woods, but he felt lonely, being unable to share the beauty of it all.

Suddenly, he heard a large groan nearby him, and looked to see the blue and white pixels of a tree that had just been knocked down. He quickly sprinted on the branches to the area, but as he reached the final branch, he lost his balance and fell out of the tree, tumbling down onto the ground. He sat up and rubbed his head

"Stupid gravity and pain...." He complained blankly as he got up.

Finnick turned to see the man tumble out of the tree he had just chopped down. Oh my god! Fin ran over to the player to check him out as the player got up. "I am so sorry man!" Finnick analyzed the player. maybe a sixteen year old? Anyways, Finnick kept his smile on. His natural one, the crooked one. Finnick thought randomly in his head for a moment that he would look good in a suite and tie. Then Finnick reverted back to the player. "Hey, once your feeling better, wanna go out and party? I will be chopping down a few more trees down though so be careful man."

Hikoru got up as he heard the player talk to him. He looked confused for a moment

"Uh.... Well, hello.... My names Hikoru...." he said shyly. He hated being to quiet, but he couldn't help it around new people. Its the one thing he couldn't change about him from the outside world.

"And party? What are you talking about?" He asked confused. He didn't know there were any parties around. In fact, he had never even been invited to one, to say the least. This new player seemed really friendly, but he couldn't completely trust him. Not yet anyways. He could still betray him easily, which he hoped wouldn't be the case

"You don''t know what a party is? Well in real life, I only used the word when we have fun and stuff, but in here everyone seems to use the term for when you group up and go on a quest or something of that sort. So, you want to? the forest is really boring alone." Although he said that, Finnick was almost always alone and went to the forests all the time. But it was funner with a friend.........  Finnick presumed. "So what do ya say, partner?" Finnick put out his hand to shake the other player's hand. "By the way, I'm Finnick, but you can just call me Fin."

Hikoru bumped his head slightly

"Oh thaaaat kinda party. I was thinking of the IRL party, apoligies!" he chuckled slightly. "And sure. I didn't have anything on my plans anyways!" He took his hand and shook slightly "Well, its nice to meet you Finn!" He said as he smiled slightly. He went to the menu and opened up the party options. He sent a FR and a PR to the new player, and closed it as soon as he had sent them, waiting for the reply

"There. Sent you a FR and a PR. Should be good now!" he said as he started to climb a tree once more.

(OOC: FR=Friend Request PR=Party Request    right?)

Finnick acccepted the friend request and party request as quickly as they had come. Then he looked over at Hikoru. "So, now that we are officially partying, want to like go fight some giant plant monster or go collect materials of some sort? Whoever gets the material keeps it, unless you don't want it, is what I always say. Like when you kill a monster, sure the moneys split but you get the material and prize if you get the last hit. Okay, so where to, Hikoru?" Fin had looked at the Friend request earlier to find his name.

(OOC: Yes, that would be correct xD)

Hikoru looked around where they were.

"Well, anywhere really. The giant plant things sounds tempting, but gathering Materials wouldn't hurt either...." He said as he thought. Fighting a creature would be fun, but he had no idea how this person- Finn - fought. He wanted to make sure he could trust him before he did anything irrational

"How about we start with hunting for some Mats? Never know if you may need them...." He said, asking for confirmation from Finn

"Ha! Never know if I need them, you gotta be kidding me. I think I know if one of my orders is a perfect rapier and I haven't had a perfect craft the last 23 crafts and I only have one material, I think I know I need more. That was what I was doing in the first place, looking for materials out of wood. Hey though, whoever finds the material keeps it though alright? And I was kind of wanting to do a first hit or half life duel with you later. I haven't dueled in some time." Finnick turned around and began working on another tree until it came down then examined the wood.

ID:16486

LD:9

Result:The wood was all gross and disgusting, and rotty.(No materials)

Hikoru nodded, but he wasn't keen on a fight. He had never done PvP before, so he wasn't sure how it would work.... But he shrugged it off and started looking for any Materials around him

ID: 16487

LD: 10+1=11 NO LOOT

Hikoru grumbled as he picked up what looked like a material, but it turned out to be nothing.

Finnick found a plant which he had seen before. There was something inside of it, Finnick knew, because he had found something inside of one before. So he grabbed the plant and started ripping through the organs until he found what he was looking for. A very hard giant seed was inside, but he had to open it up to see if it would be what Finnick willed it to be. As Finnick opened the huge seed, He found the hard part of it he was looking for. It was kind of like amber. "Hey Hikouru, look at this!"

ID:16493

LD:19

Result:Success

Hikoru looked at the amber-like thing and gave a thumbs up, and continued to search for some Materials. He dug into some bushes and picked up some rocks, hoping to find some hidden treasure.

ID: 16510

LD: 8+1=9 NO LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru sighed as he didn't find anything, and sat on the ground to think of other places he could look.

Finnick tapped Hikoru and pointed over to a cave. "Wanna head over there? We can look over here a few more times then head over to the cave if you want to go to the cave." Right when Finnick had decided he wanted to go to the cave, he changed his mind when he heard the huge roar come out of it. "Or lets not. You can borrow my ax if you want to get some wood. Finnick walked over to the bush where Hikoru was looking and grabbed a handful, carefully analyzing each individual rock.

ID:16513

LD:15(MAN TODAY IS MY FRAKING DAY!)
Result: Finnick found a bit or iron in the pile.

Hikoru laughs at the growl, not afraid of it whatsoever

"Well go there after we get some mats, Okay?" He said as he saw him find some Iron "ARE YOU SERIOUS? OKAY, I AM SO NOT GIVING UP!" He said as he searched into more bushes, hoping to find something-anything that he could use.

ID:16514

LD 12+1= 13 LOOT AQUIRED!

Hikoru picked up a boulder and moved it, discovering a bit of raw iron, he smiled and picked it up

"HA! HAHAHA! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" He said as he picked it up to show Finn

Fin looked at him dimly. "Is this some type of dirty contest now? Okay, I'll partake in your little stupid contest. Finnick pulled out his iron war ax as he went to work on chopping down a tree. "I will show you whose better at getting materials!" Fin, your getting arrogant again....Finnick ignored his own thoughts as he went back to work on the tree. CHOP! CHOP! CHOP! Finally, when Finnick had a good sized piece of wood, he checked it out.

ID:16519

LD:16
Result:The wood was fine.

Finnick showed the chopped wood to Hikoru and smiled. Finnick was starting to have some fun with this player.

Hikoru smirked a little as Finn agreed to play his little game.

"Alright, lets do this!" He said as he saw Finn chop a tree, he decided to look into some grass to see if he would get lucky enough to get another Mat

ID: 16521

LD: 20+1=21 LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru smiled as he found a Nice Poison Root on the ground, which he remembered from his quest.

"There we go! Something nice to show off!" He said as he held it up to Finn

:2 Mats Gained altogether:

Finnick laughed. "That's only your second. I have four silly. two wood, one piece of amber and an iron ore." But Finnick still needed more materials anyways. "How about we go first to ten wins!" And Finnick looked like a freaking poochyena from pokemon as he looked around for more. He found another one of those plants he had saw earlier and quickly popped open the giant seed that would either contain amber or something that would pop into crystals as soon as he opened the seed.

ID:16525

LD:12

Result:It poofed into millions of crytals."Dang it!"

Hikoru grumbled as he pulled out his Plushie and stroked it gently, hoping for luck.

"Come on, this shop ain't gonna pay for itself...." He whispered to it as he pushed over boulders and looked through grass, trying to see if he can find any mats

ID: 16814

LD: 16+1=17 LOOT AQUIRED

The plushie glowed a soft light blue color, and he flipped over a boulder to find a piece of raw ore. He smiled and put it into his bag

:3 Mats collected Alltogether:

Shoot! Hikoru was catching up to Finnick. But Finnick had something Hikoru didn't have. The Soul of the Forest. Finnick pulled it out, knowing it wouldn't affect his luck, but still wanted it to give him hope as he dug around in the grass.

ID:16824

LD:7

Result: But all Finnick found was pathetic rocks and sand, which all crumbled in his hands. Finnick stuffed the soul of the forest back in his inventory, thinking it must have made him not get a material. Don't get too cocky. Hikoru's catching up!

Hikoru:3/10(30% there)

Finnick:4/10(40% there)

Hikoru smiled as he watched Finn get nothing once again, but it quickly faded. Don't get cocky, or you may lose this competition! Hikoru kept digging around, hoping to find another Material

ID: 16829

LD: 18+1= 19 LOOT AQUIRED

Hikoru smiled as he found a material within the Bushes, and put it into his inventory

:4 Materials Found Altogether: