I understand what you are all who don't have a guild are feeling. There is stuff that is in their rules that you can not Appstore because you have already broken it. Now my idea is a guild that is meant for the lower leveled players or the one who are left out so listen to my ideas if i interested you. If you want to be a part of it then sign up and we will start the guild. I need four of you to apply.

I should be level five by the time we get all of the people to sign up.

Guild Name: Raid Brigade

Leader: Vaan-The Berserker

Type of guild: General

Description: This guild, the Raid Brigade is not an elite group of front liners or even a Pking group. This is a group that is here to advance the levels of all the other players who wish to be up there with the frontlines. With this guild it will get lower leveled players to level up a gain a lot of SP. There are a few rules but not harsh ones. You can be a Pker for all I care. Just don't be that active.

HQ: Unavailable at the time

Members: Vaan

Rules:

Do not kill any of your guildmates

The goal of this guild is to progress and level up players not kill them off. I do not want you killing off any guildmates or anything. Punishment will include you being banned from the guild and may include the guild moving to murder you.

Respect Authority

Just because this is an easy going guild does not mean you can just disrespect the leader and it's council members. You must follow what they say. Now if it's stupid like go kill yourself do not do it. But respect their authority they kind of earned it.

Be active

The Raid Brigade is guild to help other players level up not to hold inactive players. Do not join if you know you can't stay active. This guild will have a meeting every two weeks just to make sure everyone is active. You must attend every one of them unless you have pmed me that you will not be attending. If you are inactive more than twice from a guild meeting punishments will include kick out of the guild.

• 4 weeks later...

I truthfully did not look at any ideas. I went online and seen if it is a thing. It is. So I used it. About the council I did not think it would be fair to be co.pretexting power. And everyone has a council except Mari.

Sorry Hasai, I am in the Absolute Pin guild now. My health bar has.not.been updated.

What errors have been made?

"Everyone has a Council except Mari". Did you know that there are only 3 Active Guilds? So "Everyone" Being Absolute Pin and Azure Brigade. And Azure Brigade has existed for over a year. It has always had a Council, and will continue to be the one guild with the true Council Voting system. The Council system in Absolute Pin is almost pointless. Regardless of Calrex's and Tearye's vote, All Decisions are still made by Ariel. That's an Error that has been made.

You're so funny Kurou. Number one, I never stated I "Invented" the word Brigade or a Council system. Especially since I'd discover the word "Brigade" not invent it. Furthermore, Mind your own business son. If you're going to jump in the conversation, come in with a bit of education. I simply stated that A Brigade themed Guild with a Council was my thing before it was anyone else's. And the fact that those two things matched so perfectly in this guild just led me to believe it was, in fact,  a rip off of my own idea.

"I simply stated that A Brigade themed Guild with a Council was my thing before it was anyone else's. And the fact that those two things matched so perfectly in this guild just led me to believe it was, in fact,  a rip off of my own idea."

While I am sure you were the first person to bring the idea to the site, all I'm saying is the idea isn't original. Therefore you shouldn't accuse anyone of trying to copy "Your thing".