SP - F3 Duties of a Rook <<Worn Out Welcome>> (Completed)

At the teleportation plaza within the third floor settlement of Delilah Village there was a flash of blue light as Calrex appeared, giving a small sigh as he looked around, clothes in his casual combat clothing with the Grand Blade on the back of his hip and the Ocean's Defense around his neck.

"I know that I'm probably far past needing this particular quest, but with what I find I might be able to help further the guild in terms of their inventory and their equipment. I know that Teayre and Ariel have donated items for the new players coming in, but I feel I can find something just as good."

With that he followed the instructions he had received from an information broker, making his way through the settlement, arriving in front of a blacksmith shop known as the River Iron Works Smithing, "Huh, that's actually a pretty neat sounding name, but more on the lines of a modern metalworking place."

As he walked inside he looked to see a rather burly man working the forge before he turned and noticed Calrex in the doorway.

"Well, don't just stand there gawking! Get in here!"

"Uh...right..."

"This is the River Iron Works Smithing, and I'm Griswold, the smith on duty..."

"Now dear, the smith on duty?"

"Oh right, sorry."

Emerging from the back of the shop was a young woman. Calrex noticed that both of them were clothed in smithing aprons and gloves.

"I guess both of them work in here."

"Ahem, please excuse my husband. I'm Hanna, and we work as a team to run this shop. Now was there anything you wanted?"

"Well..."

"Spit it out boy! Fires don't last forever!"

"Alright, ahem...I'm looking for a piece of armor."

"Not clear enough, what kind? Leather, light metal, heavy metal, plate? I could take a piece of scrap and tell you it's a piece of armor with a description like that.!"

"Dear, he hasn't even finished his sentence."

"I'm looking for a piece of leather armor..."

"Leather armor you say...hm...alright then I'll make it for you."

"Really? Thanks! How much to I owe..."

"Oh dear you don't need to pay us anything, and in fact my husband here won't be doing anything, since I'm the one skilled with a needle. Let me see, we need you to gather materials from the first floor to make it."

Calrex watched as Hanna made her way over to a large stack of records, quickly pulling out a binder and flipping through it before she licked her finger and ran it along a page, stopping at a particular section. During this time Griswold went over to a nearby anvil and began to polish it, along with some of the tools resting next to it.

"Let's see, we need you to get four <<Boar Hides>> from <<Raging Boar>>s on the first floor. Bring those back here and I'll have your leather armor ready in a flash."

"Awesome, thank you very much."

With that Calrex gave a quick bow to the two before heading out of the shop, heading for the teleportation gate, "Hm...four <<Raging Boar>>s huh? Alright let's see if I can do this quickly. Maybe I can test out my new <<Howl>> skill to see if I can attract more than one enemy at a time..."

Arriving on the first floor Calrex wasted no time making his way through the Starting City as he quickly made his way out of the gate and some distance away from the settlement. As he did he kept his eyes peeled for any of the particular monster that the NPC couple had asked for as he walked. While doing so he donned his Grand Chariot armor, his entire body becoming surrounded by the deep-sea blue metal. "Alright, Raging Boars, Raging Boars..."

After walking a good distance he spotted the exact creatures he was looking for. There were four boars all within a decent distance of each other, but not close enough that he would attract the attention of multiple enemies if he were to merely attack one of them.

"I guess this is a good time to test out the new skill then."

He gave a calming exhale as he drew his Grand Blade. As he felt the weight of the blade in his hand an overwhelming calm came over him as he gave a long deep breath, one that was full of courage and determination. As he looked at his targets his entire being seemed poised, like the calm of the ocean right before a raging storm. As he readied himself he quickly flicked the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as he rushed forward, using his <<Acrobatics>> skill to leap up and flip before landing in the center of the four boars' group.

As he gave a quick glance around he raised the Grand Blade as the light blue aura chains appeared around his forearms and shins, spiraling like crazy. As he stood there for a second the noise produced by the chains, along with the menacing appearance of his person, seemed poised for something, like a finger on a trigger. As he impaled the Grand Blade into the ground his <<Howl>> ability activated, the aura chains exploding from his limbs, creating a loud resounding boom. (OOC: If it helps picture Wave activating Grand Chariot from Akame Ga Kill here)

The explosive noise caused all four of the boars to turn, their eyes red as they set their eyes on Calrex. He gave a competitive smirk underneath his helmet as he looked around, "Looks like it worked. Alright, here we go."

HP List
Calrex: 73/73 (Hate: 3)

Enemies:
Raging Boar 1: 36/36
Raging Boar 2: 36/36
Raging Boar 3: 36/36
Raging Boar 4: 36/36

OOC: First roll is for both Calrex and Raging Boar 1. Rest are in subsequent rolls.

IC:

ID: 16778

Battle Dice: 2

Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +1) = 5 (Thorns Activation)

ID: 16779

Mob Dice: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

ID: 16780

ID: 16781

Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Calrex watched as all four of the boars charged at him at once, extracting the Grand Blade from the ground as he prepared for their attacks. The second boar came at him first in a powerful charge. However, Calrex saw the attack coming and easily sidestepped to the side using only one foot while the other served as a pivot point. This caused the boar to lose control as it fell on its side while trying to turn around.

The fourth boar came next as it tried a similar attack, in fact attacking in rapid succession after the second boar, locking onto Calrex's new position. Calrex saw the boar charging as he kicked his feet towards the ground, performing a side flip over the boar. At the same time he flicked the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as his eyes locked on the first and third boars charged together at the same time where he was going to land.

As he did he turned and had his shoulders face in the directions of the two boars. As they came into range he raised his arms, blocking both of them and halting their advances. As this happened the Grand Chariot's Thorns ability activated as his arms became surrounded in the light blue aura chains, which exploded with powerful force, sending shards at both boars, leaving multiple small cuts on their bodies. At the same time the burst knocked them back as they retreated to gain some more distance from the knight.

"Attacking in rapid succession to try and prevent me from dodging. Not a bad trick. Group strategy is useful when on a single enemy, but...now that I understand their attacking patterns from their lesser brethren I've already adapted a counter strategy."

"Sorry little piggies, there will be no knight for supper today."

HP List

Calrex: 73/73 (Hate: 3)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 35/36 (+1 Thorns)

Raging Boar 3: 35/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 16698

Battle Dice: 3

Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

ID: 16699

Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

ID: 16700

Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

ID: 16701

As the four boars charged at Calrex again he quickly scanned across the creatures with his eyes, his mind quickly analyzing and preparing countermeasures to their attacks. The fourth boar attacked first, rushing at Calrex, but he did the same thing he did to the second boar earlier, easily pivoting to the side as the boar fell on its side trying to turn too quickly. However this time as he turned both the first and second boars decided to charge at him during the time he was dodging, already within striking range as he locked his eyes on them again.

"Too close...bracing for impact."

Calrex quickly cross his arms in front of him in a X guard as the two boars slammed into him simultaneously. The force was enough to knock him back, but most of the damage was absorbed by the Grand Chariot. He slid a few feet before he came to a stop, giving a deep calm breath.

"That's new, they came closer when I was not looking at them. Since when were the boars that observant of line of sight? I'll need to keep that in mind. Now..."

As if reading his thoughts the third pig came at him from his side, but he easily dodged it as he did a simple jump, the boar passing underneath as he landed. He raised his sword arm, twirling the Grand Blade at a high speed in large circles with his hand before tossing it into the air, catching it as he brought it across his opposite side, then pointing it at the boars in his sight.

"Hm...I think it's about time I launched my counterattack. Hope you four are ready."

HP List

Calrex: 70/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 35/36

Raging Boar 3: 35/36

ID: 16705

Battle Dice: 8

ID: 16706

Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

ID: 16707

Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

ID: 16708

As Calrex kept his eyes on the four boars he saw them charge again, keeping his Grand Blade trained on them. As he watched them charge he noticed that they were not charging at the same speed. The fourth boar was somewhere in the middle, but had the least control. The third was starting to hang back, and the first and second were charging at him with all they had.

"So that's how they coordinate...alright then, well they should have kept themselves spread out."

Calrex lowered his stance as he held his sword horizontally. As the first two came into striking range he suddenly rushed forward through the gap the two had between them. As he did his armor was lightly scratched by the second boar, which activated his Thorns ability once again, the light blue aura chains surrounding his chest plate before exploding , pelting the two boars with shards as he quickly slipped through. The fourth boar, which was focused on reaching his original location, had lost its footing once again as it rolled around on the ground while turning.

The third boar at this point was on its own as Calrex quickly closed the distance, his sword at the ready. As he got into striking range he made a quick 360 turn as he passed by the boar, cutting it along the side as he flew by.

After completing his movement Calrex did a quick 180 turn, sliding to quickly end his momentum, keeping his eyes locked on the four, "If you keep coming at me from one direction this is going to be a cakewalk."

HP List

Calrex: 69/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 34/36 (+1 Thorns)

Raging Boar 2: 35/36 (+1 Thorns)

Raging Boar 3: 26/36 

ID: 16709

Battle Dice: 9 (+1 Damage)

ID: 16710

Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

ID: 16711

Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

ID: 16712

Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

As the boars charged at him once again Calrex prepared himself, eyeing the group as their speeds began to spread themselves apart. Three of them were hellbent on reaching him, rushing at mad speed to close the distance between him and them. However, that speed gave them lack of control as he easily weaved in and out, dodging each one as they went by. One of them got close enough to hitting that his Grand Chariot armor's Thorns ability activated once again, sending out a series of shards at the boar as it went by.

The first boar was the one to lag behind this time as Calrex rushed forward using his <<Sprint>> ability, quickly closing the distance before his Grand Blade lit alight with a light blue flash. As he struck the boar also tried to slash him with its tusk, coming close but still missing as he unleashed a series of slashes across its side as he flew by. Each strike left a chain afterimage, as if he had bound the boar before shattering. The boar lost its footing as it rolled along the ground before stopping on its side.

As his strike finished he gave a deep breath as he turned to face the boars again, his sword at the ready. 

HP List

Calrex: 69/73

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 33/36 (+1 Thorns)

Raging Boar 2: 35/36

Raging Boar 4: 26/36

OOC: Good Lord it's taking forever to write out IDs, so I shall condense them into a range. If ever there's a break in them I'll make note. Please excuse my laziness XP

ID: 16816-16819

Mob Dice 1: 6 (Evasion +1) = 5 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 2: 9 (Evasion 1) = 9 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 3: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Mob Dice: 4: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

As the four boars charged at Calrex once again he gave a deep calming breath as his eyes tracked each of their speeds. It looked like the third and fourth boars were the ones charging at full force this time. He easily sidestepped both as they came, but then suddenly he felt the impact of the second as it managed to successfully slam into him when he tried to turn back around. He got pushed back a few paces as he slid, seeing the second boar give a squeal, giving a small laugh, "What, that overjoyed you managed to get a hit on me?"

"Looks like they're really giving it their all. For AI creatures they certainly have interesting programming."

As he saw the first boar make its way over he rushed forward, trying to deliver a stab. However, his strike flew clear as the boar tried to strike him in return, but it's tusk didn't even graze the Grand Chariot armor. However, it was enough to activate the Thorns ability as the chains that formed exploded and sent shards flying at the boar, knocking it on its side.

Calrex turned and faced the four again, twirling his blade into place as he gave a confident statement, "Well you four are certainly keeping me entertained. Let's keep this up!"

HP List

Calrex: 68/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 32/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 16854-16857

Battle Dice: 5

Mob Dice 1: 4 (Evasion +1)

Mob Dice 2: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice: 3: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

Mob Dice 4: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

As Calrex readied himself for the series of attacks the boars changed their charging pattern once again. This time the first, third, and fourth boars had charged with all they could. As each one came by Calrex seamlessly switched from one stance to the next, swiftly dodging each strike. However, as the second boar came it had reached full speed just as he finished dodging it's bretheren. As it slammed into him Calrex gave a grunt before being knocked back, flying a good distance before  landing on his feet.

"Tch, well you get one hit and not another. You've certainly got some accuracy."

"Better keep an eye out for the second pig. It seems to have gotten a grasp of my dodging and is adapting its strategy. I've got to be careful."

HP List

Calrex: 66/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 32/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17143-17146

Battle Dice: 9 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 1: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Mob Dice 2: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice: 3: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 4: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

"Heh, I guess they've gotten a bit smarter. Instead of charging from one direction they're spreading themselves out again."

As the battle continued the boars had spread themselves out with two to each side before charging. Calrex's eyes kept both groups in his peripheral vision as he flicked the Grand Blade into a reverse grip, the blade coming alight with a light blue hue. As the first boar and fourth boar got into striking range he quickly sidestepped both before his eyes suddenly saw the second and third come in, quickly closing the distance. He quickly brought up his arms, holding the two back.

"Alright, let's get a hit in!"

Using his sword he quickly flicked it back, knocking the third boar's front upwards as he impaled its belly. However, the movement broke the angle of resistance his other arm was providing against the second boar, which knocked it to the side as it rammed into Calrex. This separated the blade from the third boar's stomach as it charged as well, the two crashing and knocking Calrex into a spiral.

"Gh!"

As he felt himself align with the ground he quickly broke the spiral, landing on his feet, "Well, I've gotta hand it to them. They're certainly catching on."

He gave a deep calming breath as he twirled the Grand Blade into a hammer grip, "However, I'm a lot tougher than that."

HP List

Calrex: 64/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 32/36

Raging Boar 3: 16/36

ID: 17151-17154

Mob Dice 1: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

Mob Dice 2: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

Mob Dice: 3: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Mob Dice 4: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

As the four boars changed their formation once again they moved in an alternating pattern from pig one to pig four, their combined paths creating an X as they closed in on Calrex. He managed to easily dodge the first and second as they came by, but as he leapt back do dodge the second one suddenly the felt the third's head ram into him from behind. The force was enough to propel him forward into the fourth boar's attack with enough force to knock him overhead as he flipped twice before landing on his feet. He quickly turned, looking at the monsters before him.

"It might not be enough for me to take these hits as they come. I could slowly wear down their defenses if I keep this up, but right now it would be more effective for me to focus on the weakest once and take them down one by one. It's likely I'll need to ignore some of the hits from the others in order to do so..."

With that Calrex focused his eyes on the boar with the least health, the third one.

HP List

Calrex: 61/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

ID: 17312-17315

Mob Dice 1: 3 (Evasion +1) = 2

Mob Dice 2: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 3: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

As his eyes locked on his target Calrex burst forward. As if they caught onto his intentions the first, second, and fourth boars quickly charged forward, trying to stop his advance. The first and fourth failed to hit as Calrex dashed past, while the second one managed to graze him. The hit activated his Grand Chariot's Thorns ability, pelting the boar with shards as he dashed by.

Once he got into striking range of the boar he thrust his sword forward in a flying stab, but unfortunately missed when the third boar fell off balance, falling on its side out of the way of the strike. As he passed by Calrex quickly spun around, keeping the four boars in sight.

"The boar I'm targeting is closest now and righting itself. I should exploit this opportunity before it disappears."

HP List

Calrex: 60/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 2: 34/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17338-17341

Battle Dice: 8

Mob Dice 1: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

Mob Dice 2: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Mob Dice 3: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

As the boars charged at Calrex again this time they had decided to rush at him at the same time. As they came at him from four sides Calrex gave a calming breath as he lowered his stance, his eyes quickly keeping track as the boars charged in.

"All moving at the same speed. They're trying to box me in. Well this ought to be simple then. I hope they've got thicker skulls that they thought."

As the four were able to striking him Calrex leapt up straight into the air, doing a quickly flip so that he was upside down facing the ground as his momentum carried him upwards. The four boars crashed into each other simultaneously as he came back down, his sword arm back. His eyes locked onto the third boar once again as he came down, delivering a falling slash as he landed on the ground. With that he quickly leapt back, doing a quick back handspring before stopping.

"Alright, the third one is almost done. That'll narrow their numbers and increase my chances."

HP List

Calrex: 60/73

Enemies:

Raging Boar 2: 34/36

Raging Boar 3: 7/36

ID: 17455-17458

Battle Dice: 6

Mob Dice 2: 2 (Evasion +1) = 1

Mob Dice 3: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 4: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

Loot Dice: 15 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 18

As the boars were preparing to charge again Calrex took the initiative and began his advance, using his <<Sprint>> skill to quickly close the distance as he got into striking range. Right as he got into striking range of the third boar he delivered a piercing thrust as the boar scratched his armor with its tusks. As his stab hit true his armor's Thorns ability activated, pelting the monster with shards before it burst into crystals.

"Alright one down..."

He turned and saw the first and second boars rush at him as he quickly dodged left and right before turning to see the fourth boar inches away from hitting him. His body quickly reacted, flicking the Grand Blade into a reverse grip as he braced for the impact. As the boar slammed into him Calrex slid back fifteen paces along the ground before the momentum ended. He gave a long deep breath as he lowered his arms, his eyes scanning across the three remaining enemies.

"Okay, next one is the fourth boar..."

Loot List

1 Boar Hide

Bonus Loot: 180 col (Mob Health 36 * 5)

HP List

Calrex: 57/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 3: -3/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17469

Mob Dice 1: 8 (Evasion +1) = 7 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 2: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4

With one of their fellow boars gone the remaining three seemed to lose some of their regular tactics and became more aggressive. As Calrex turned and tried to swipe at the fourth boar it had leapt to the side, easily avoiding his strike. At the same time the first boar charged in, grazing his back as it passed by. The blow activated the Grand Chariot's Thorns ability once again, pelting the creature with shards as it ran by.

The other two boars tried charging at Calrex, but were easily dodged as he leapt into the air, using a backflip to gain some distance from the three before landing, "Alright, they've gotten more active now. I'm guessing they'll continue to do so as their numbers dwindle. Better be more careful now."

HP List

Calrex: 56/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 31/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17475-17477

Battle Dice: 4

Mob Dice 1: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 2: 6 (Evasion +1) = 5 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 3: 5 (Evasion +1) = 4 

As the three boars charged at him once again Calrex readied himself. As the first and second boar came at him he decided to go in the defensive, rather than dodging them.

"If I can redirect their direction maybe I can isolate the third boar."

As the two got into striking range he brought his arms up, blocking both of the boars. The first boar seemed to have had more momentum behind its strike as the tusk managed to scratch the Grand Chariot armor. However, both attacks triggered his Grand Chariot's Thorns ability, his forearms being surrounded by the light blue aura chains before bursting, pelting both boars with shards.

As the third boar approached Calrex quickly dodged to the side. With their positioning he now had the third boar separated from the group, "Alright, here we go..."

HP List

Calrex: 55/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 30/36 (+1 Thorns)

Raging Boar 2: 33/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17486-17488

Battle Dice: 10 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 1: 1 (Evasion +1) = 0

Taking advantage of the new opening Calrex quickly rushed in, his blade coming alight with a light blue hue. As he got into striking range of the fourth boar it managed to leave a small scratch on him. The attack triggered his armor's Thorns ability, surrounding the attacked part of the armor in chains before they exploded, pelting the boar with shards. At the same time Calrex used his <<Sprint>> ability to accelerate as he quickly leapt up in the air, dropping at a high speed, stabbing the boar in the back. As he planted his feet he ripped the blade downwards while rotating the boar, the force causing the creature to bounce into the air while being forced into a barrel roll. Exploiting the boar in the air he quickly unleashed a barrage of slashes before knocking the boar away. Each of the slashes left a chain afterimage before vanishing.

He gave a calming breath as he turned and saw the first and second boars charging at him, but from his display they hesitated, ending their charge, "Alright good. I'd best keep up the pressure on the third boar and finish it off."

HP List

Calrex: 54/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 30/36 

Raging Boar 2: 33/36 

Raging Boar 4: 14/36 (+1 Thorns)

ID: 17943-17945

Battle Dice: 2 

Mob Dice 1: 7 (Evasion +1) = 6 (Thorns Activation)

Mob Dice 2: 4 (Evasion +1) = 3

Before Calrex could charge at the fourth boar again he looked and saw the first boar had quickly regained its momentum, rushing at him. He had just enough time to slide to the side, narrowly avoiding a critical blow as the monster's horn scraped his armor. As it did his Thorns ability activated once again, the waist area of the Grand Chariot becoming surrounded by the light blue aura chains before exploding, sending shards at the boar as it flew by. 

As he ended his dodge he saw the fourth and second boars charge at him. These two had a good distance to reach him, so he was able to easily avoid their attacks as they got close, flicking his Grand Blade into a reverse grip to avoid it catching on either of the creatures.

"Alright, I'll need to isolate the fourth boar again if I am to eliminate it."

HP List

Calrex: 53/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 29/36 (+1 Thorns)

Raging Boar 4: 14/36

ID: 17502-17504

Battle Dice: 7

Mob Dice 1: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

Mob Dice 3: 10 (Evasion +1) = 9 (+2 Damage)

As Calrex rushed in he managed to get a strong blow on the fourth boar, delivering a slash across its face. As he rushed in for it the second boar had tried to ram him, but missed wildly.

"Something seems off about that hit..."

As he looked the fourth boar had shrugged off the blow he had just dealt, ramming into him. As he was pushed back he suddenly felt another impact from behind as the first boar gained enough momentum to slam into him as well. The two boars's attacks forced him into another spiral in the air, "Gah!"

As he got close to the ground he quickly broke his fall, planting a hand on the ground as he used it to bounce off and land on his feet in a one-handed hand spring, "Alright, fourth one is almost down. I've just got to deal the finishing blow to it, then focus on the other two."

HP List

Calrex: 49/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 29/36

Raging Boar 4: 5/36

ID: 17506-17508

Battle Dice: 7

Mob Dice 2: 9 (Evasion +1) = 8 (+1 Damage)

Loot Dice: 4

"Now, I should take the chance!"

As Calrex saw the three remaining boars ready themselves for a charge in a spearhead formation he gave a long deep breath. He could feel the calm of his cold persona continue to fill him with controlled determination and courage. It was as if the calm of the ocean before the storm was shifting, as if the maelstrom was about to arrive. He quickly sheathed the Grand Blade in his modified iaido stance. As the three boars charged he rushed towards them. The first boar missed him completely as he weaved past it, while the second one managed to catch him in the shoulder. Even though it was a solid hit he quickly shrugged it off as the fourth boar grazed him with its tusk. As it did he quickly drew the Grand Blade in a reverse grip, striking across its side as he cut through the entirety of the monster as it dissipated into crystals.

The two remaining boars ended their charge as Calrex stopped his movement, turning to face them, "Sorry, like I said I'm not going to die here. You may be a couple of mindless generated creatures, but you've crossed swords with the Ultramarine Knight, bearer of a Rook piece for Absolute Pin. Don't think for a second that you'll be able to wear me down enough that I will break. You'll be dead long before that happens."

With a smug smile underneath his helmet Calrex twirled the Grand Blade, tossing it lightly as he switched to a reverse grip, pointing his sword at the boars, "So get ready, which one of you will fall next?"

Loot List

1 Boar's Hide

HP List

Calrex: 48/73 (+4 Mitigation)

Enemies:

Raging Boar 1: 29/36

Raging Boar 4: -5/36