[PP-F1] The Hunt Begins <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Meokka) [COMPLETED]

As the menu popped up, we waved his left hand bringing up his HUD and he looked at his empty friendslist, 'And it shall be empty no longer.' He thought to himself. He pressed the button with a smile and the the name appeared. The first one on his list, "Meokka, Absolute Pin" He enjoyed the sight and stared at it for a few seconds. He begun to think what an honor it was to have the random chance of meeting this Lancer girl, but he didn't care the situation or anything else of the sort. He had made a friend, and he couldn't be happier.

He was taken back when she started talking about her guild, "That's right you mention, and it does say you're in Absolute Pin. They're looking to be Front Liner's too. Hmmm." He had never really given much thought to being in a guild, he never really saw himself able to associate freely with others, but for some reason Meokka was able to break that barrier and get him to open up and talk a little bit. It was an unfamiliar feeling, but not one he disliked. His eyes widen and a blush slightly comes across his face, "Are you asking me out for Dinner after this? Ooh, Wait!" He see's her charge with an energized grin, her eager charge landed a massive blow upon the new creature and it twitched in place ready to be assaulted again.

ID:16926

BD: 4 (Miss)

He rushed the creature but got too distracted by the thought of being asked out to dinner that he completely whiff'd his attack, "I should really get my head outa itself right now. You make it kinda hard to focus throwing me those curve balls there Meokka-chan." He blurted rolling right off the tongue.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

Mob Paralyzed!

The mob wavers unable to flail it's arms at all to attack. He gurgled in pain and rage as it swore it felt it's limbs detached from it's body from the paralyzing pain. 

16927 BD9 (This mob I feel bad for it XD)

She charged striking the mob's core pushing it backwards as it gave a cry of pain. Meokka hurried to Sen's side and looked at him. Did he just call her Meokka-chan. Finally someone understood her. It was an honor to be called that. This was further proof they were friends in her mind. Instead of correcting her and tell her not to give him a nickname when she gave him a special name, he gave her a name in return, she was most pleased by this. 

"Absolute Pin, it was named after a chess move. A move that pins the opponents king so that there is no legal move for him to make. Just as I've done with this monster. It still can't move. We're going to push the enemy back till they can't go anywhere and have to face our blades, or end their own lives like samurai. We'll come out victorious over the mobs in SAO, and eventually we'll overcome bosses when we're ready if our leader gives us permission. What curve ball?" She asked him suddenly.

Hate             HP

2  Meokka 31/31

Sen 13/13   

Mob  10/16hp 1base - 1 skill - 2 weapon - 1 crit = 5/16 + paralyze (enemy will skip it's turn once)

Ssendom grinned, "You tell me as if I never played chess before." He slightly chuckles while staring at the creature, "Absolute Pin. What a fitting name it is." He turned his eyes towards her and asks, "Can I just call you Me-Chan (Pronounced May-chan) instead of the full thing, seems simpler said over Dinner." He grins as he rushes forward blade aimed outward.

ID: 16928

BD: 5 (Miss, guess I expunged all my hits in those crits.)

Ssendom jabs the blade forward but the twitching of the Vine Creature randomly dodged the stab attack, without moving but retracting the blade. "Well that was just pathetic of me, and after a great saying too... Just a damned shame." He stands next to it chuckling proudly.

Hate             HP

2  Meokka 31/31

Sen 13/13   

Mob  5/16 + paralyze (enemy will skip it's turn once)

Guest Meokka

Mob passed it's turn! No longer paralyzed. 

16931 BD6

"Oh you play? One day we should get a tent, and go to a cliff and have ourselves a game of chess, or we could take out the eagle mobs there instead. Which ever strikes our fancy that day. If that's all right with you Sen-Sama." she thought about calling him kun but she did just meet him. Maybe after a few more days together. If he was interested she'd introduce him to the guild. Maybe they'd go on quests together. "Um....If you wish....You can even cal me Meo-chan or Meo. People in the guild tend to call me Meo sometimes." she admitted. "That's my cue." she saw her opening and ran at the mob.

The mob this time tried to whip her, but Meokka jumped over the vines with her eyes on the prize. Her lance connected to the foe living a small cut on it's side. She nodded seeing it.

"SWITCH! You can do it General Sen-Sama!" she cheered him.

Hate             HP

4  Meokka 31/31

Sen 13/13   

Mob  5/16 -1-1-2 = 1/16

ID: 16932

BD: 9 (Crit, of all times... now when it has 1 HP. lol)

Ssendom turns to look at Meokka, "I do like to play Chess, would other people be appearing at this tent to play Chess with us? But killing the Eagle Mobs would be a lot of fun. I mean, I am interested in traveling this world thus far." he paused for a second, "Meo-chan, that sounds nice. I'll maybe look into Absolute Pin, if you couldn't tell you were one of the first people I have had the blessing to meet." he says with a subtle but noticeable smile.

The Vine creature moves it's head infront of us and screeches in our faces, Ssendom turns his head to it with an incredibly pissed off look. "HEY PIPE DOWN! WE'RE HAVING A MOMENT!" He yells loudly as he thrusts his blade in the dead center of the Creatures forehead causing it to explode in thousands of light blue particles.[iD: 16932 LD: 7 (Nothing)] "Looks as though this one didn't want to give us anything this time round." He says as he looks deeper in the forest. He points to a mass cluster of tree's "Hey there seems to be Vine creature over there, instead of the green vine's it has burgundy ones instead. It may be what we're here for." He starts waltzing that way to see more.

Hate             HP

2  Meokka 31/31

Sen 13/13   

Mob  1/16 (After Meokka's strike of 4 DMG) [2DMG+1Skill] -> 0 HP

Guest Meokka

"Hm, maybe we'll all play games, and hunt together that'd be nice. I can't garentee-" then that wail occurred which caused her to jump and look at the enemy. She then watched as Sen was in full swing of things taking the creature out with an elegant motion! She nodded pleased at his resolve and battle prowess.

She walked to where the creature was vanquished.

"Not completely." She held up another material piece. "We get this at least." she put it into her inventory.

She walked along side of him.

"Do you see the mob yet? Do we kill one more? I'm sure if we do the correct mob will spawn in I think. What do you think Sen-Sama?"

After they get a clearer view, Ssendom points into the mass cluster of tree's is a slightly larger burgundy vine colored Creature like those we've fought before, just at the entrance of the where this vine creature is resides another normal vine creature. "Well, I think that answers both of our questions." He looks closer at the name of the different colored vine creature, "Variant, no doubt about it. Says it right in it's name. We'll kill the normal one then blitz the Burgundy one before it gets a chance to react. After that lets dust off our hands and go have a nice warm meal. Sound Good?" He asks with a comedic yet semi-serious tone. After asking his question he lowers his center of gravity and grips his blade tight with his excitement focused into the two vine creatures.

Guest Meokka

16933 7

She nodded. "As you wish General." she stated seriously. This was a serious matter as combat was involved. Her military like persona shown in spades as she readied her lance. "I'll engage the enemy, prepare to strike it with your lance." she ran towards the enemy. 

Moving her lance to her arm she charged it. She struck it sending it back a little. She nodded seeing she hit her mark. She hoped Sen-sama could get a clean hit from where she placed the enemy. She mentally rooted for him hoping this wouldn't throw him off his game. Her amethyst purple eyes fixated on the enemy before her.

Hate             HP

1 Meokka 31/31

Sen 13/13   

Mob  16/16 -1-1-2 = 13/16

ID: 16934

BD: 4 (Of course back to the 4/5 routine)

Ssendom responded to her serious in spades with a set of clubs of his own, "Multiple hostiles, eliminate the proletariat, extract the materials." He followed behind her charge, as he rushed behind her shadowing her movement, he ran to around her and did a whirlwind strike, the beast narrowly avoided the attack as he spun by it. Ssendom lands on the opposite side of the creature as Meokka, he reaffixes his gaze upon the creature, "Prefect, right where I wanted to be. Meo keep it's attention forward, It's not gonna like what we have in store for it." He says as he crouches down ready to leap at a moments notice. His focus seemed uncanny almost as if nothing else was around him aside from his target.

Guest Meokka

16935 MD3 -1 Mob

Meokka was too busy watching the monster but then heard the world MULTIPLE hostels. It seems the burgundy mob joined the fray! The normal mob  went to slash at Meokka but missed. The bluenette ducked out of its way. Then turned he head realizing the other one was on her

16936 MD3 -1.burgundy Mob

Seeing it raise it's tendrals at her she quickly rolled away from it. Meokka stayed low to the ground. Her eyes were wide as it missed her. She waited on baited breath for a moment then readied her spear looking back at the normal colored plant. "I'll do my best to eradicate the enemy sir!" She shouted a bit shaken from almost getting hit by the burgundy Nepent. If it wasn't for Sen she wouldn't have notice it sneak up on her.

16937 BD 9 Meokka

She readied her lance and charged towards pushing the enemy towards Sen. "NOW SEN GET IT!" she shouted as blue fragments pulled out of the giant plant. She believed in 'The General'.

Hate             HP

3 Meokka 31/31

Sen 13/13   

Mob 13/16 -1-1-2-1 crit = 8/16

Burgundy Mob 16/16

ID: 16975

BD: 9 (Crit, oh yeah... And this is difficult on just the phone lol.)

Saendkm focuses' on the normal Nepent, he shouts to her. "Keep a decent zone space between you and the Burgundy one. Dont let it in close proximity of you unless the normal one is dead." He grips his sword tight, then lunges and lands ontop of the normal nepent. "Take this vile creature!" He plunges is sword into the head of the Nepent with brutal force, the beast shrieks in agony, while atop the normal nepent Ssendom calls out to Meokka again, "finish this one, I'll engage the burgundy one and take some of the heat off you. One strong strike to this spot on it's forehead and it should perish." He finishes while point to exactly where his blade is pierced in. He rips his sword out brutally again causing the creature to bleed. He then lunges of and blitz's the Burgundy Nepent.

Mob(2DMG+1Skill+1Crit and takes 1 Bleed damage on it's next turn)

Guest Meokka

17004 MD3

The mob cried out in pain and twitched it was unable to move. It waved it's arms in a very feeble attempted to strike Meokka but came very short as it oozed on the ground bleeding.

1/16hp

17005 MD2

The rare spawn tried to get closer to the group, but failed to attack. The first mob in it's way had vines in it's path. It tripped a couple of times trying to get in close to do damage.

17006 BD1 (Armor goes off +2BD next hit)

"I'll try to push the rare one back or paralyze it, try to take out the regular mob." she gave her idea.

As she bolted into the fray the vines seemed to wrap around her long legs causing her to trip onto the ground in a tangled mess. She huffed annoyed and embarassed. She tried crawling to get to the mob but the vines stopped her. Some had thorns and she wasn't about to risk persuing it. Meokka planted her lance down and used it to stand like a cane. "Gomen General, I've failed thee." she felt terrible for it.

Hate             HP

3 Meokka 31/31

2 Sen 13/13   

Mob 1/16

Burgundy Mob 16/16

Ssendom turned to look at Meokka, "You alright there, and no need to apologize. We all make mistakes once in awhile, heck I've made a few fighting some of the monsters with you." He cheerfully said, hoping that'd get rid of the doubt in her head, "Now turn that mistake into an advantage and strike while the iron is hot Meo!" He continued into shouting to try and raise her fighting spirit.

ID:17018

BD: 5 (Miss)

Ssendom began his charge, "After that one is dead come and join me against this one!" He shouted back. He used the vines jumping onto each one in succession to follow through his attack, as he reached the head of the rare spawn, he swung his sword horizontally, but the creature managed to duck under the attack and Ssendom landed right behind the creature. He angled his blade diagonally from his body with the hilt aimed towards the sky so he could manage a counter attack if the rare spawn attacked him due to proximity.

Guest Meokka

17019 MD1

The wasn't dead yet but it seemed far to wounded to strike back at all. All it could do was slow down the general from advancing itself and the rare spawn. It was very tenacious on not dying.

17021 MD10

The rare spawn saw that it's friend was having some trouble and raised it's vines against vines against the woman. Meokka stared realizing she had no chance to move as the vines crashed down against her knocking her over again with a scream.

17023 BD2 +2 from momentum (light momentum triggers again +2 nect turn)

Meokka stood up trying to shake it off. She swung trying to hit the enemy but failed. She huffed and placed her Lance on her arm taking aim. "General, I think they've gotten a little smarter. Be careful." She huffed trying to shake off her embarrassment. 

Hate             HP

3 Meokka  29/31

2 Sen 13/13   

Mob 1/16

Burgundy Mob 16/16

ID: 17185

BD: 4 (Miss)

Ssendom began charging while slightly arcing to the right, he yanked the blade up in a horizontal stance to. He lunged into the air again aiming at the midsection of the Rare spawn. As soon as he was about to reach the creature it heard him crack a branch under his feet when he jumped up. It dodged the attack and I landed infront of it on one knee looking at her. "Take a deep breath, focus, and stab. You'll hit." He calmly said in a relaxing and endearing manner. He shifts his blade in the same diagonal pattern, hilt aimed up at the sky after he spins around. His stance has him ready to counterattack but forcing himself inbetween the rare spawn and meokka. "Only one you can attack right now you filthy variant." Hoping to taunt it into attacking him.

Guest Meokka

17186 MD9 -1

The green plant picked Meokka up with a vine. She dropped her lance and a vine whipped her hard across the face. Then the Nepent slammed her down against her lance. Meokka let out a few obscenities and staggered to stand up.

17187 MD5 -1

The burgundy plant went to hit Meokka but she quickly stumbled backwards out of it's way. The bluenette stood up and dusted off. "I'm okay no worries." she huffed

BD2 +2 is 4 (Miss armor activates +2bad next turn)

She tried to finish it off but the burgundy plant wrapped it's vines around the smaller Nepent and raised it out of Meokka's reach. Meokka growled and watched the plant set it's friend down. She could only hope the general would kill the thing. "General, I think it left itself open just now, but be careful. If you can finish it off I'd be greatly pleased." she tried to catch her breath.

Hate             HP

3 Meokka  27/31

2 Sen 13/13   

Mob 1/16

Burgundy Mob 16/16

ID: 17190

BD: 2 (Man, we can't roll anymore)

Ssendom turned his head as Meokka got slammed in the ground. "Noone harms my teammates!" he shouted as he spun and charged at the green one. The Rare spawn waited till just as Ssendom turned around, the vine tripped him causing him to drop his blade and roll after a major thud on the ground. "Well... that didn't work." He got up, picking up the blade as he did. "You really are trying to save that green one huh." He turned to look at the rare spawn. "Then we gotta murder it fast just to tick you off." The hate could be felt like a shiver down the spine as he spoke those words.

Guest Meokka

17192 5 -1

Meokka rolled out the way of the green plant just in time as it waved it's vines at her. It seemed to scream in rage that it couldn't hit her this time.

17193 6 -1

Meokka's eye gleamed as it saw the other one try to strike her, but thanks to her light armor she jumped back and spiraled away from the beast. 

17194 6

"Don't be so sure General. I'll take it out work on the big one for that drop of yours!" she instructed and ran forwards. the green Nepent. Her lance collided with it and it shattered in a sea of blue. "One enemy remaining, we should focus on an all out attack." she waved her lance downward to get some of the remnants of data off of it. "One down just you left, show me what you've got." she tried to keep the burgundy mob's focus on her. Luckily she still had the most hate, so it had no choice but to fight her. "SWITCH!"

Hate             HP

4 Meokka  27/31

2 Sen 13/13   

Burgundy Mob 16/16

ID: 17198

BD: 2 (another one)

It looked as though the trouble would not end for attempting to defeat the Rare spawn, As he regained control of his composure, he had at that moment realized that he was standing on another vine that the Rare spawn had out. It yanked the vine out from under him and Ssendom tumbled to the ground a second time. He began to show his frustration, he grabbed his blade again and stood up, making sure to place his feet on solid ground where no vines lay. "Now this is honestly just embarrassing, twice in a row." He mumbled in an annoyed voice, "Lets focus our attacks in the same area. That should help us defeat him faster." He shouted after clearing his voice.

Guest Meokka

17201 LD16 (I forgot this for killing the thing)

1 Mat + 65 Cole

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17202 MD8-1 =7

17203 BD 7

The mob raised it's vines to attack, but Meokka was already in pursuit. "It matters not general, don't let up the assault!" She felt a vine whip her in the shoulder but she ran at it striking the arm vine it used. "Thou shall not best me." she glared at the monster. "I will destroy you, and I don't the general surely will."  with that she jumped back. "Try again sir!" She switched with him as blue data fragments seemed to spiral from the strike. "Show it who the boss is!"

Hate             HP

5 Meokka  27/31

2 Sen 13/13   

Burgundy Mob 16/16 1-1-2= 12/16