[PP-F1] The Hunt Begins <<Secret Medicine of the Forest>> (Meokka) [COMPLETED]

ID: 17255

BD: 9 (Oh yeah)

Ssendom grinned as he saw an opening appear as the arm got shot up. Right as she yelled to try again, he dashed quickly keeping his eye on the zone. He slide under a vine that the rare spawn had placed to prevent anyone from getting in his personal space. Ssendom saw through the placed protection and abused it as a point of weakness, He slammed his blade with great strength as well as using the momentum to rip it through the rare spawn's weak point underneath the vine-like arms. The hit caused the beat to scream in pain and hunch over as blue data fragments spilled out from the spot. "Meokka he's open strike firm and fast!" He yelled to her as he disappeared behind the creature leaning over in pain.

Hate             HP

5 Meokka  27/31

4 Sen 13/13   

Burgundy Mob 12/16 - (2DMG+1Skill+1Crit) = 8/16 (Takes one bleed damage when it starts it's next turn.)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meokka

17279 MD4

As it screamed it flailed it's arms in pain missing it's target. It had trouble moving for a second.

17280 BD 9

"There? Good eye general!" Meokka ran and struck the same spot with her lance causing the beast to shrike out in more pain. Meokka looked it over. "It's paralyzed. She jumped back and looked over to Sen-sama and gave him a smile. She gave him a thumbs up. "I'm right behind you Sen, lets finish this thing off while it's down for the count!"

Hate             HP

5 Meokka  27/31

4 Sen 13/13   

Burgundy Mob 6/16 - 1-1-2-1-1bleed (Paralyzed skips it's turn)

ID: 17286

BD: 10 (Boom, Headshot... This is dead. 5 damage + 1 bleed XD, dies on your turn)

LD: 16 (Quest Mat + 80 Col)

Ssendom saw the opening become even more prevalent from behind the back of the rare spawn. He gripped his sword firm and tight within his two hands, he rushes up immediately after she gave him the thumbs up, "Lets just end it here!" He said in a bloodthirsty savage-like voice. He swung his blade in an upwards diagonal direction with such ferocity that is completely ripped the head of the Nepent Variant brutally off. It rolled on the ground gushing mass amounts of blue data fragments. Ssendom placed his foot upon the head of the creature, almost religiously and exactly like before he placed his hands together infront of his face in a straight open palm stance, "Goodbye young beast, may the god of the hunt lead you to your next pray. And may he give me the strength to prevail and continue through endless hunt.he claps once and places his hands next to his side. He turns to walk towards Meokka, "It's done Meo, we can dine like we're in Valhalla now." He victoriously says to her.

Ssendom turns around and looks at the death point of where the Rare Variant faltered, he walked up and grabbed the quest material and some col from the corpse. "Well we got some cash for this one actually, and we got what we came for."

Hate             HP

5 Meokka  27/31

6 Sen 13/13   

Burgundy Mob 6/16 - (+2DMG+1Skill+2Crit) + 1 Bleed (Damage applied on it's next turn)

Guest Meokka

(Roll 2 loot dies. 1. for the mob drop and 1 for a chest, look at the tutorial to figure it out have fun!)

Meokka smiled getting the reference. She wondered if Sen was a teacher or a collage student. Either way she enjoyed his intellect.  She looked over at the mob. She pointed at the items to get the material (s) that dropped and then tossed over the item drop Sen needed for the quest. She nodded to him and stretched.

"Not bad! Did you see any chests around here while you were fighting Sen-sama? You should have a look before we go back to turn that item in and go out for lunch.

LD: 17 (Chest Found!!)

Ssendom started peering around inside the grove of tree's and noticed a gold shiny thing at the edge of a small drop down in the corner. "I think what we wanted is right there." He points out speaking victoriously. He walks over then steps down on the lower ledge right next to a cluster of tree's, he gets up to the chest, "You know, you have done a lot of the work that you honestly didn't have to for me. How about you open the chest?" He steps away from it and has his hands open palm up fingertips pointing to the chest, "Please I insist." He says cheerfully

Guest Meokka

17612 LD 16

Meokka walked over to it and stretched her legs a bit.

"Stand back, I've seen some of these things explode before. It's not very pleasent. I heard a rumor they can turn into monsters but I have never encountered that before. Well here we go. Ha!" she yelled as she kicked it open. She jumped back as there was an odd click. ".......Did it blow up?" There was a sudden popping sound as the chest opened on it's own. Meokka smiled and took a peek inside.

"There's 50 cole and two blacksmithing materials in here!" She couldn't help but cradle the ores. She looked up to him. "So head back to the NPC and complete this sucker right?"

As she cradled them a smile booned on Ssendom's face, "You act as if it's the first time it didn't backfire." He chuckles lightly. After she asks him to head back to the NPC and he nods happily, "Yeah and that dinner you mentioned, you can't forget that." He chuckles again for a second time after fake wiping a tear from his eye.

He takes his sword and places it back in it's sheath, stretches his arms above his head for a second then extends his hand down to her after putting his foot up on the ledge, "Would you like a hand up?" he asks in a very caring manner with the smile that hasn't come away from his face.

Guest Meokka

She reached up for his hand with a smile. "Dinner sounds good. Did you want to complete the quest first though? I can go with you to the NPC if you'd like." Meokka seemed to trust this man in battle. "Now that we have each other's contacts it'd be nice to go on my quests together, I feel like I can really count on you." she explained as she got up. "Thanks for that." she dusted off. "Just another lovely day for a fight." she was pretty pleased how this went. "It was a great training session, thanks Sen-Sama."

He sighed in relief, "Another day, another hunt wrapped up." He stretched his arms, placing his hands behind his head as he leaned back into them. "Yeah, lets go turn in the quest then we can go get some food." He chuckles. Ssendom felt at ease while he was near Meokka, after fighting in combat with her he knew he could trust her on a level he hadn't truly felt before.

He dropped his HUD to his friends list to look at Meokka's name as she talked about having each other's contact information, he looks at her and begins to nod as he agree's with her, "We definitely need to quest together some, sorry if I get a bit carried away... I enjoy fighting creatures a little too much." He scratches his face with one finger looking away from her chuckling a slight bit.

He regained his composure, "You too Meo-Chan" He smiled, "Lets head back now." He began the trek back to town knowing she would follow suit.

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 2 Page Complete (400 col per player)
  • Quest Reward: [ssendom: 1 Anneal Blade + 1 Skill point]  

Bonus Loot:

• 1 Uncommon Item (Ssendom)
  • 5 Materials (Ssendom: 1, Meokka: 4)
  • 275 Col (Ssendom: 175, Meokka: 125)