[SP:F1] Striking the Iron <<Earning a Living>> (COMPLETED!)

He huried his way back into the city as he marked on his list and fumbled through his bag to make sure all the required materials hadn't up-and-vanished. Dante sped off to the blacksmith from once he came with a fire of excitement in his stomach knowing that he was almost done with the quest to start his work and even open up his shop to help new players and veterans alike.

• 1/1 Boar Hide
  • 2/2 Iron Ore
  • 1/1 Copper Ore

The bell rang once again as Dante trotted into the blacksmith's humble shop once again with a wide smile on his face in feeling of accomplishment and achievement as he saw the big man there standing behind the counter of the shop. Dante held up the list and began walking over to talk to the man.

"I got everything! I'm ready to become a Beginner Blacksmith!" he said out loud with a forceful excitement coming from the pit of his belly. Thereafter, he took out all the materials and placed them on the counter with a nod of success. He placed his hands on his hips and smiled as he felt greatly accomplished and knew he was about to be rewarded for his troublesome work.

As smith:

"Ay, m'lad! Ye' were back quicker than I expected! Ye' startled me coming in so quickly like that as a matter'o fact." The giant patted the boy on the back and grinned. "Ye' did good boy, I owe ye' what I promised then." He beckoned for Dante to follow behind him as he opened up the door that led to the back of store which contained the great furnace that Smitty had been working with earlier in the day when Dante had left to go gather the materials he needed.

"Now here lad, I'm entrustin' you with my craft and the necessary title for people to believe yer' not phony, so don't let me think I was but makin' a mistake!" he handed an apron to Dante and began instructing him in the art of blacksmithing.

Dante focused and began learning all he could. He knew that he was only going to get real experience by working on his own and developing his skills by himself however. But he was still so excited that he finally gained the title of blacksmith. First thing on his agenda was to open up his very own store and work on his smithing to become one of the best that Aincrad had ever seen!

Rewards-Dante:

• Beginner Blacksmith Title
  • Ability to open his own shop
  • 2 SP
  • 400 Col
  • 4 Materials
  • GM Material Roll: 11 (ID 17287)

-Completed