[PP-F2] Wasp Hunting <<Long Live the Queen>> (Hikoru, Azazel)

After hearing rumors from several players about a respawning field boss on floor two. Shuyin headed to the main settlement of Urbus to investigate the matter. Arriving in the settlement it wasn't long before he came in contact with an information broker who apparently knew about the boss. Low on Col however, Shuyin had to perform several tasks for the broker before he would reveal what he knew. A man of his word, upon completion of the tasks the broker told him of a small party of players who had been out in the fields farming wasps. Apparently after slaying several of them a giant one emerged wiping out most of the party. Since then most players had avoided the wasps for fear of awakening the monster now known as "The Wasp Queen". It is this information that has led Shuyin to where he is presently.

Sitting by himself at the head of a large table, Shuyin's eyes snapped to the door every time a player entered the tavern. After receiving the information about the "Wasp Queen" Shuyin had told the broker to put the word out that he was trying to put together a party to slay the beast and that if any players were interested in joining to meet him here at this place and time. Up until now however, Shuyin hadn't though about what he would do if no other players showed up. "Will I try and kill the beast alone?" he thought to himself. The one thing that was for sure though is that he wished he had the sword with him that he had commissioned to be made at the Grand Forge. Sadly the sword had not yet been completed so he was going to have to make do with just his basic rapier.

Before Shuyin could focus in on his next train of thought, the door once again opened and his attention was drawn away to the person entering.

Azazel decided on a whim to visit an information broker to see who might be needing help on questing. She was informed of a young man trying to put a party together to hunt some wasp of floor two. It sounded like it wouldn’t take too much of her time so she decided she’d accept the mission. She was told where to go and when to be there, so when she showed up, it was just in time. The woman walked into the place and began to look round for who she was supposed to find. Sadly, she forgot to ask the name of the person looking to party. Zaz wondered if she they were even here yet, and if she had time for a drink before they had to head out on their mission. 

Hikoru walked around quietly, not wanting to disturb others around him, when he saw someone he recognised, from behind anyway. He ran over and lightly tapped Azazel's shoulder

"Heyy!!! What are you doing?" He asked cheerfully. He hadn't seen his friend in some time, and he wanted to know why she was in the middle of nowhere, or, in the middle of town, seeming to wait for something. He looked around, but saw nothing that would have to make her wait for something. He was bored, and was trying to find something to do, and it was hard when you weren't working or hunting and fighting.

Still sitting at the table, Shuyin looked around in dismay at the mostly empty tavern. Contemplating the situation, it just now dawned on him that the people showing up may not know who they are looking for. Observing that there were a few players just standing around, Shuyin stood up and announced to the room. "Anyone that is here in regards to the field boss should go ahead and have seat at the table in front of me."  Still standing Shuyin hoped that there would be at least one player to come forward. Otherwise in addition to having to take on the field boss alone, he would of just thoroughly embarrassed himself in front of the population of the tavern.

Azazel felt a hand on her shoulder and turned about finding Hikoru standing behind her. She smiled widely. “You’re not the one I’m supposed to find here am I? Were you going off to fight the wasps?†she asked hoping that maybe she had the good fortune of helping out someone she knew and liked. Just as she inquired of the boy, a voice came from a table behind her and she saw a gentleman with dark hair addressing everyone.

“I guess that means me,†she said and sighed. “It’s too bad really, I should’ve liked to go adventuring with you again,†She told Hikoru.  â€œYou don’t happen to want to come with me do you?†The last time they’d gone out together they’d had quite a bit of fun and he really showed her what he was made of. It was quite impressive really.

Anna walked over to the table and sat before the raven-haired man. “I’m Azazel, “I think I’m the one you might be looking for.†She told him.

Hikoru heard a young man yell about a mission, and Azazel looked sad as she made her way towards him. He heard her talking about him joining, and he thought it would be fun. He noeed and sat down beside her. Azazel made her introduction, and he just nodded

"Names Hikoru, Zaz is a friend of mine. I'll be joining along as well." He said as he crossed his arms. Being a shopkeeper had given a hint of authority, like it made him grow up. He knew this may be the way he acts for awhile, but he knew people would come to accept it, at least, he would act like this to new people.

Relieved that at least a couple of players had walked over, the first thing he did was begin to examine them. Acknowledging the most obvious thing first, he saw that both players were both well above his level. This made him wonder if they would be ok allowing a lower level player to lead the group. On the other hand it would certainly make this fight a lot easier having such strong players taking part in it. Turning his undivided attention first to the player who had introduced herself as Azazel, he wasted no time introducing himself. "The name is Shuyin" he said to her giving a slight bow of respect as he dids. Turning his attention now to the second player, he had herd a bit of authority in his tone. Shuyin respected this, there was nothing he found more annoying then a push over. "Nice to meet you" he said extending out his hand to shake his.

Taking his seat at the head of the table, Shuyin cleared his throat before beginning to speak. "I'm going to assume that you both know why we are all here." he said in a well mannered and respectful but authoritative tone. "Our mission is to take down the field boss known as the "Wasp Queen". To do that we are first going to have to slay several wasps to draw her out. Now I don't have an exact number so you should be prepared to fight as many as it takes.  From the intel I gathered several players have met their demise to the beast so this creature shouldn't be taken lightly even though you two are of a higher level. As far as loot goes I figured we would utilize a round robin type system. Azazel, being the first player to arrive you will receive the first piece of loot that drops. Hikoru will then recieve the second piece and I the third. From there the rotation will repeat until we have finished the quest. As far as col goes, I figured we could split any money evenly between us. If the number turns out to be unevenly dividable by three, I will naturally take the smaller share." Thinking over his brief, he felt like he was back at the military academy giving a brief to his classmates. Refocusing his attention back on the matter at hand Shuyin gave his closing comments. "Now then.... Do either of you have any questions, comments or concerns I might be able to address?"

Anna smiled as the young man took charge of the situation.  She never had any problem letting younger or lower level players take the lead so long as the lower level player had a plan in mind. The young man obviously did.  He put his well detailed plan into words and Anna was pleased with it.  “I’ve only got one….†She said when it came to the question/comments portion of his speech. “It’s your quest so you ought to have a larger share of Col. I will take the small share.†She said. She was not about to 'take candy from babies'.

Hikoru took the players hard, and nodded as he sat down. after a brief explanation of what was to be, he looked at him with stone in his eyes

"We are here for your quest, not ours. If you wish to continue this quest, you will have to most of the col, because 1. I have a shop, so its easy to get money, and 2, I'm just a tag along, so I deserve the least amount of col here." He said, leaning forward on the table "And I think that the person that lands the last hit deserves the loot, and if he or she had already obtained one loot before, they give it to a person that hasn't yet recieved any loot for the round of mobs." He said, intertwining his fingers together, looking businesslike "That is all I ask, and I will ask no more questions." He said as he became silent once more

After listening to both of the players reactions, Shuyin was happy that both players seemed mostly agreeable. With the few changes they did want bno consequence to him. "You two both seem to know each other so I will leave it up to you guys to figure out who gets the small share. As far as the loot goes I'm agreeable to your suggestion so long as Azazel is." 

Turning his head toward Azazel, a blinking light in his hud caught Shuyin's eye. Opening up his message he saw that he had a pending item transfer from Oikawa. Hitting accept, Shuyin was extremely excited to see that Oikawa had finished his and that he would be able to use it on this quest. Closing his menu, he refocused his attention back on Azazel and asked her if she was alright with Hikoru's changes to the loot distribution. "If so then it would seem we have nothing left to go over and we should hit the fields and begin the hunt!"

It seemed Hikoru had his own ideas and decided that he would take the smaller share. Azazel sighed as much as she adored the kid; he irked her almost as much. “I’ll be taking the smaller share,†she told Hikoru in a scolding tone. She then turned her attention to the other young man, the one in charge. “I’m fine with the distribution my young friend here proposed. Let’s just get things moving shall we?â€

Zaz got up from the table and waited for her companions to join her. 

Hikoru stood quickly and grabbed Azazel's wirst. He looked at her with cold eyes

"I don't care what you say, Protege or not, im taking the smaller share. Im a tag along, you asked to join this quest first. Besides, I have a shop, I can make good money, You? Not so much." He said as he let go. He respected Azazel, but he was putting his foot down on this one. He had much better equipment and everything than Azazel, and she needed the cash to buy new equipment. He looked at the young man, or, their leader of this quest

"Alright, lead the way, and i'll follow." He said as he crossed his arms