[PP-F1] << Secret medicine of the forest>> (Ssendom) ((COMPLETE))

ID:17402

BD: 7

Alucard listened to Ssendom's advice and thrust his spear straight into the weak point of the Nepent. It shriek as Alucard's blade made contact. Alucard jumped back leaving an opening for his party member to strike ((if he can roll high enough >.<)) "Switch" yelled Alucard. 

Team:

Ssendom: 19/19 (Hate: 0)

Alucard: 13/13 (Hate: 2)

Enemy:

Nepent: 5/9 

ID: 17406

BD: 1 (You gotta be boning me here... This is just sad. T_T)

Ssendom attempted to head towards the Nepent, but it raised a barrier of vines to keep him caged and out of the fight. "When did these things get so clever?" He struck the vines but to no avail, it wanted to be sure that it only had to fight the spear wielder. "You have got to be kidding me, I'll get out of this soon enough. Don't break your focus." He said reluctantly due to his circumstance.

MD: 5 (Miss)

The Nepent used it's strength to get back onto it's feet, it's turns towards alucard with a hatred that can be felt as you stare upon it. The Nepent began to raise it's vine and swung down violently, but the creature was just getting it's feet back under itself and in a daze missed Alucard by ever so slight an amount.

ID: 17408

BD: 10 (+2) (Hit

Alucard danced out of the way the Nepent's vine, He rushes the creature, Alucard forced his spear into it's weak spot and twists it. The Nepent cries as it tries to get away but Alucard holds the creature in place since he leaves his spear lodge into the monster. Alucard yells to Ssendom "Now is your chance!

Team:

Alucard: 13/13 (Hate: 4)

Enemy:

Nepent: 1/9

ID: 17411

BD: 5 (Miss)

Ssendom showed his frustration as he completely sliced away the vines, "You are beginning to get on my nerves you damned Nepent!" He shouted at it, as he began to charge the Nepent gave another attempt to stall his forward momentum by slinging it's vines upon his weapon, he slashed away but more vines were placed in the pathway between Ssendom and the Nepent. "This creature wants to seriously dual you to the death, show it no mercy Alucard!" He shouted as he continually sliced away at the vines that stalled him.

MD: 8 (Hit)

The Nepent finally regained focus and began to seethe it's rage at it felt it's end is near. It swung it's vine in a circle pattern and sweeped landing a sure strike on Alucard's side. It re-positioned itself to hold up a guard against the spear user.

ID: 17426

BD: 3 (Miss) ((My first miss in this battle..... D.d))

Alucard shrugs off the Nepent attack, and goes to attack the creature. But he fails to notice a vine was wrapped around his right arm and forces him to stay in place. "Why are these things so damn hard to kill?!" Alucard yells, struggling against the vise grip vine. 

Team:

Ssendom: 19/19 Hate: 0

Alucard 12/13 Hate: 4

Enemy

Nepent 1/9

ID: 17421

BD: 6 (Hot Diggidy Daffodil)

LD: 13 (45 Col)

Ssendom happened to look just as the Nepent had struck his new found friend, the rage began to boil. He began to blitz through the vines with a fury of unstoppable force, "NOONE HARMS MY FRIENDS!!!" He yells in a bloodcurdling voice. He swings his blade horizontally with a powerful swing instantly decapitating the Nepent. As it's head hits the ground and it explodes into light blue data fragments.

Ssendom swings his sword in his hand in a full circle rotation, finishing it's path landing flat into his right shoulder, "Sorry about that..." He apologizes following with a cough. "I shoulda done more there, I feel like I let you down for a moment." How bows to add to his apologizes. "I shall try not to make that many mistakes again."

ID: 17431

LD: 9 (1 Mat)

Alucard chuckled "No sweat im guessing the other one is yours huh?" Alucard spins his spear in his right hand before resting it on his shoulder. "one more to go and then lets hit our objective!" Alucard says with determination. Alucard slowly approaches the next enemy so his HP returns before the next battle, Alucard makes eye contact with Ssendom, waiting for his signal to attack. 

ID: 17432

BD: 9 (Crit: DMG+1)

As Alucard made eye contact, Ssendom gave the nod. He gripped his blade tight, 'I will not make a mistake. God of the Hunt, make sure I connect with this attack.' He thinks to himself in deep thought. Ssendom opens his eyes with a fierce sense of confidence and determination. He leans forward getting one hand down on the ground, both feet in take off position with his blade aimed at the sky. "GO!" Ssendom rushed forward quickly, he leaped into the air. Just as the Nepent turned around to see what was causing the sound, Ssendom brought his blade down with devastating force, ripping the face of the Nepent in half. It began gushing blue data fragments from it's face.

MD: 4 (Miss)

The Nepent began to freak out, not knowing what to do at from the surprise attack. It began to flail it's arms about as it could do nothing from the pain that was occurring. The arms began swatting at it's own face to force the gushing data fragments to stop but was unable to do anything about it. The creature wailed and cried in agonizing pain doing anything and everything it could.

Ssendom landed on the ground legs split out somewhat and hand to the ground, he smirked and said under his breath "Freaking out at the sight of one's own demise... I love the sight of it." he then shifted his attention to Alucard, "SWITCH ALUCARD!" he shouted.

Team:

Ssendom: 19/19 (Hate: 2)

Alucard: 13/13 (Hate: 0)

Enemy:

Nepent: 9/9 - 1DMG+1Skill+1Crit = 6/9

ID: 17437

BD: 6 (Hit)

Alucard takes advantage of the creature bewilderment, rushing past Ssendom, and delivering a horizontal swipe at the Nepent lower extremities. Alucard crouching low, left leg extended, right leg bent, right hand planted flat on ground, spear in his left hand parallel with his leg, Alucard's prey never left his sight. Alucard smiles, as the creature stumbles backwards to escape it's attackers.

Team:

Ssendom: 19/19 Hate:2   

Alucard: 13/13 Hate:1

Enemy:

Nepant: 5/9 - 1DMG +1Skill= 3/9

ID: 17438

BD: 6

The Nepent began back peddling trying to reclaim it's balance. It began to stumble and fall to the ground, Ssendom's eyes opened wide and took the immediate advantage. He leaped on top of the Nepent, just as it was about to crash into the ground Ssendom plunged his sword into the dead center of the creature. The Nepent crashed into the ground with a massive thud leaving it completely helpless on the ground unable to fight back in it's current state. Ssendom turned his head to Alucard, "Switch! Take advantage of the fact that it cannot get up!" He yelled hoping to inspire Alucard into showing no mercy to the creature.

Alucard turns his attention towards the Variant. He looks at Ssendom and signals to move forward the target, once the two were close enough. Alucard leaps forward to strike the target. 

ID: 17825

BD: 7 (Hit)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Alucard hits the Variant in the front as he leaps out of the brush, Alucard smirked thinking this is going to easy. The Variant quickly recovered from the attack as sweeps at Alucard's feet, as he spins out of control till he lands on his back. 

Team:

Alucard 14/15 (Hate: 1)

Ssendom 19/19 (hate: 0)

Enemy

Variant Nepent: 10/12

ID: 17840

BD: 1 (I got two 1's in the past 10 minutes, both Mob Dice were crits... You kidding me. Thankfully you took over the Variant.)

As Alucard charged in and landed his attack, Ssendom began to follow suite with his weapon at the ready. Just as he began to charge Alucard gets thrown back by a strong attack made by the variant throwing Alucard directly into Ssendom, "Whoa got you!" The collision caused Alucard's back to be on Ssendom's stomach and Ssendom with his back to the ground instead. "You alright there pal? You took your eye off your focus." He chuckled, "And I did too." His chuckle turns into a laugh. "Sorry I guess I am out of it today, I haven't been doing so well... And I haven't got a clue what's causing this." He stands up and dusts off his pants as the Variant starts making it's way towards us, "But that doesn't matter, lets kill this son of a cracker barrel and get what we came for." He addressed pepping himself up hoping it would do the same for Alucard.

ID: 18221

BD: 4 (Miss)

Alucard nods at Ssendom and rushes forward and thrusts his spear at the creature. The Variant spins like it was dancing, out of the way of Alucard's attack. Alucard never took his eyes of the monster as he leaps back to prepare for it's next attack. 

MD: 5(Miss)

The Variant pulls back back three vines and lauches them at Alucard, but he was ready for it, as the vines fly through the air. Alucard dodge roll through the three vines with one vine over his head and the two others barely missing his mid section. 

Team:

Alucard: 14/15 (Hate: 1)

Enemy:

Variant: 10/12

ID: 18552

Ssendom instinctively grabs onto one of the vines with his right hand, holding his sword in the left hand. As the vines retract back to the Variant, Ssendom flies with it. Halfway to the Variant and at full speed in the air, Ssendom readjusts his blade gripping both hands to the hilt as he drives the blade deep into the mid section of the monster, he plants his foot onto it and rips it out and using the momentum gained from the force of the pull to leap away with a slight back flip, skidding across the ground as the sword is driven into it to stop his slide. "Alright, that should disorientate him, run around the side and aim for his weak spots!" He shouts to Alucard.

After yelling he rips his blade out of the ground and rests it horizontally, as he prepares to charge in for another attack. 'Once it changes focus it'll be prime and ready for a strong attack. I'll use that opportunity to gain elevation and stay above the creature.' He begins planning to himself.

Team:

Alucard: 14/15 (Hate: 1)

Enemy:

Variant: 10/12 - (Base 1 + 1 DMG +1 Skill) = 7/10

ID: 18558

BD: 9 (+1) (Hit)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Alucard listens to Ssendom advice and thrusts his spear at the creature and hits it's weak spot. The Variant howls in pain, Alucard pulls his spear out and leaps away from the creature. As the Variant flails it's vine wildly, it lashes a vine out a strikes Alucard in the chest and throws him back a few feet. "That hurts!" says Alucard as he hold his chest.

Team:

Alucard: 13/15 (Hate: 2)

Enemy:

Variant: 7/12 1dmg + Crit +1 + Skill +1 = 4/ 12

ID: 18590

BD: 1 (Go figure, I finally hit... And then I miss horrifically)

The Variant lands a powerful strike onto Alucard throwing him back, Ssendom began to rush the creature quickly then swings his blade in an upward arcing fashion as he lunges upwards. The Variant was able to guess the way he would strike and easily avoided it. Ssendom smirked as he landed on the head of the creature, then used the extra elevation given by it to leap up onto a branch above it. As he landed on the branch he turned to look at the Nepent and where Alucard was then went straight back to planning how he would take the next opportunity given by the creature. He looks closely at the Variant and notices that it's health was near the red zone, One good strike from each of them would surely be enough to kill it.

ID: 18713

MD: 2 (Miss)

Alucard watches Ssendom miss his attack, as he runs forward and thrust his spear at the creature and lands his strike. The creature attempts lash out at Alucard, Alcuard dances through each attack. The Variant cries out and starts to back away from his attacker, "SWITCH!" Alucard yells to Ssendom.

Team:

Alucard: 13/15 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

Variant: 2/ 12

ID: 18737

BD: 4 (Miss... Now this is just sad, it's about to die and I have yet to hit it.)

Ssendom charged forth swinging wide towards it's face, but it was able to dodge the attack ever so slightly, "Tch" he made an annoyed sound, the creature seemed like it was able to read Ssendom's attack before he ever did that. It began to frustrate him but he held his tongue, he stood inbetween the creature and Alucard with his blade in a defensive position. "Stay behind me, I'll try to absorb the next attack giving you a clear striking spot. That'll be the time to dispatch it, this kill is yours." He reassured Alucard, willing to sacrifice taking a hit to allow Alucard a free striking lane.

ID:

BD: 9 (Hit) (+1)

LD: 15 

Alucard rushes past Ssendom, "no need brotha." Alucard says as he spun in the air and strikes the Variant straight in it's core. The Variant flails just before it turns into data bits. Alucard standing there looking at Ssendom triumphantly "Thanks for your help man. No telling how long I would have been out here if I done this by myself." Alucard stretches his arm above his head. "I'm beat, I heading to town, I owe you a drink my friend.

loot 12 x 5 = 60 Col