[PP-F1] «Earning a Living» (Lowenthal) (inactive)

ID: 18761

BD: 10 5dmg

The bear charged at Lowenthal, it's slobbery maw opened to him. Lowenthal took advantage of it, and shoved his kunai into it's mouth. The blow surprisingly didn't kill the bear, but made it even more upset with lowenthal. "Well, how about that." Lowenthal, said looking at the bear.

Team:

Alucard: 17/19 (Hate: 1) 

Lowenthal: 34/36 (Hate: 7)

Enemy:

Bear: 1/22

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 18826

BD: 7 (Hit)

LD: 9

Alucard notices the Lowenthal was, well what he thought, trying to feed the bear. "You want to take it out to dinner?" Alucard says as he leaps into the air and bring his trident down on the bear's head, before it bursts into data bits, Alucard does a backflip and lands behind the bear. Alucard smiling "Ready to look for some ore now the beast is put down?"  

Lowenthal sheathed his Kunai after the bear had died. "Congrats. Got a kill finally." Lowenthal said, joking with Alucard. "And Yeah, I suppose i could look for mats on my own while you look for yours." He said, moving to dig through a plant that was nearby looking for dyes and oils.

ID: 19354

LD: 20+2=22 Success

+1 Material

Lowenthal found a small blue flower that he could use in a future order he had. He carfully plucked the leaves, which became an item that he could pick up. He added it to his inventory. "Need help Alucard?" Lowenthal asked. "I don't know what ores you need, or what ores look like. But you could always try the cave." He said, pointing.

Azazel never could find the idiot. She hoped the man wasn’t dead. Even if he were, it probably would’ve been for the best seeing as he had next to no skill and very sense for anything.  She shook her head and then decided to head to her favorite place for a drink where she would poor one for all the lost and stupid souls of Aincrad.

Azazel exits stage right. 

ID: 19457

LD: 5

Alucard looks around but find nothing relating to the materials he needs. "Hey dillon do you know what I need to look for?" Alucard turns his head to look around to hopefully spot the ore. "So Dill how are you handling being stuck in SAO? I mean everyone took it pretty hard, even me man." Alucard could not stop the words as they spilled out.  

ID: 19548

LD: 4+2=6 no mat(1 gathered total)

Lowenthal continued looking for the same plant. It seemed like Lowethal couldn't find anymore, but he really needed that plant's leaves. Lowenthal sat down next to the original plant, and waited for it to respawn. It must have been a rare plant, or variant since it was the only one in the area. He turned to Alucard to answer his questions. "Well, it was tough at first, but I'm starting to like it more and more everyday." Lowenthal said. "And as for finding stuff, I dunno." He shrugged, not knowing the difference from a brown rock and a brown ore.

ID: 19514 

LD: 4 (+1) = 5 (nothing)

Alucard stands there, scratching his head. "Dude I don't have any idea where to begin to look for this ore." Alucard says loud enough for Lowenthal to hear. Alucard begins to shuffle around the cave inspecting anything that may be an ore but he had very little luck. "The things I would do for a blunt right now." Alucard says under his breath as he leans up against a wall in the cave and slides down till he was sitting down on the cave floor. 

ID: 19526

LD: 5+2=7 (Failure)(1 found total)

Lowenthal gave up on the plant spawning and poked his head inside the cave. "I don't know what I can do to help, but I guess I'll try." Lowenthal said, going deeper into the cave. "Dude, did you really just say that? You're gonna be lucky when we get out of here. That's stuff's gonna be way out of your system." He said, his laiughing echoing against the cave walls. Lowenthal picked up rocks, but none of them were ore.

ID: 19530

LD: 12+1=13

Alucard laughs at Lowenthal comment. "You know regardless if its out of my system or not, I'm going to hole up in my house with enough food for a few months and enough trees to smoke out every stoner within ten block radius." Alucard hollers at Lowenthal as he sees his friend venture farther into the cave. Alucard stands up and start heading in the direction of Lowenthal. "Do you see any ore back here?" Alucard cups his hand around his mouth to project his voice. 

ID: 19532

LD: 19+2=21 (mat Found) (1 total)

Lowenthal looked around the cave. "You know how I feel about that." He said, rolling his eyes at Alucard. Lowenthal found a small rock outcropping on the cave wall He drew his kunai, and smacked it. He was surprised when a blue item dropped from it. "Oh hey, I found a thing." Lowenthal said, tossing the Ore to Alucard.

ALucard +1 quest mat

Alucard receives the ore and adds it to his inventory. "Yeah I know man, and thanks for the ore. I was beginning to think I was going to look for awhile or at least till the bear respawned." Alucard says to Lowenthal. "Next item on my agenda is two leathers, ready to go boar hunting?" Alucard says as he gives Lowenthal a toothy grin. Alucard heads out of the cave, being weary of the re-spawning bear. Alucard looks back at the cave and hollers at Lowenthal. "You coming?"

Lowenthal put his hand into his pocket, "Yeah yeah, I'm coming." he said, kind of irritated at how overzealous Alucard was being. He followed Alucard out of the cave. "Well, c'mon. You're the quest taker, you lead." Lowenthal, motioning with his arm. Lowenthal did a quick check to see if the blue plant had respawned, but it had not. Disappointed he couldn't get another material from that flower, he continued to follow Alucard.

ID: 19539

LD: 2+2=4 (Failure)(1 mat total)

Alucard travels through to the small patch of trees that surrounds the cave. Alucard walks at steady pace as he comes up on the edge of the treeline and looks around for a cluster of boars. "Hmm I guess we have wander around till we see a boar spawn or we could travel to the location where we all trained together." Alucard says to Lowenthal. Alucard looks around and sees a hill with a single tree on top of it, Alucard knew that was the tree thats where Sweets and Xplosives meet him on that day of the training. So he heads straight from it. "Hey I know where we are! Come on!" Alucard motions to Lowenthal to follow him. 

ID: 19639

LD: 5+2=7 (No Mats) (1mat found total)

Lowenthal followed Alucard closely. His hands in his pockets. He looked around, his eyes scanning for anything that he could use. Unfortunately, he couldn't see anything useful in sight. All he could see was the cave behind him, the trees in front of him, and surrounded by open fields. So Lowenthal didn't see anything of use. "We almost there?" Lowenthal asked, getting bored of walking.

"Yeah just a little farther" Alucard says as he continues to climb the hill. When the two friends reach the top, Alucard looks out over the landscape on floor one. "Isn't this amazing? I mean beside the fact the game master is a satanist." Alucard says as his face goes blank as if he was lost in thought or the fact he was racing to his death at record speed. After a few moments Alucard comes back to planet Aincrad. "Sorry bout that man, but hey look over there!" Alucard points to the right at a small group of boars that were 100 meters out from their position. "lets go!" Alucard draws his spear and runs down the other side of the hill to the Mobs. 

Lowenthal touched the bridge of his noise. "I don't think that word applies here." Lowenthal said, chuckling at his friend's choice of wording. Lowenthal looked up to see the boars. "Hell, about time." Lowenthal said, drawing his kunai and spinning it in his hand. He ran off to fight the boars. "I ain't gonna wait for you!" Lowenthal said, running ahead.

ID: 19643

BD: 2 (Miss)

MD: 2 (Miss)

Alucard runs to catch up to Lowenthal. "Okay here is the deal, you take on a boar, and so will I. Lets play who's a better killer." Alucard quotes his favorite movie with a devilish grin. Alucard launches himself to the air and attempts a downward strike on a boar but somehow the boar moves just slightly out of the way as Alucard's trident connects with the ground. The boar hops back and charges Alucard, But Alucard was ready for a counterattack and leap off the left to avoid the angered boar.

ID: 19644

BD: 8+2=10 (hit) 4dmg

MD: 5-1=4(miss)

Lowenthal laughed at Alucard's proposal. "How about this? I win, you'll give me your first perfect item you make." He said, stabbing his kunai into his boar. "And if you win, I'll give you my first perfect item?" He said, dancing around the boar he had just stabbed. "Sound fair?" He said, having fun, toying with the level one boar. The fight was going to be easy. Alucard had better gear in terms of attack and defense. But Lowenthal had better gear and skills in terms of actually hitting his foe.

HP:

Lowenthal: 42/42

Alucard: 21/21

Mobs:

Boar(Alu):  21/21

Boar(Low):17/21

ID: 19645

BD: 3 (Miss)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Alucard swipes at the boar, but his trident swings just above it. "At this rate you will win!" Alucard says angrily. The boar gets close and headbutts him, Alucard stumbles back a little. "Hey, that didn't hurt as bad, now if i was a few levels lower that is a different story." says Alucard as he rubs the place under his chestplate where the boar made contact. 

HP:

Lowenthal: 42/42

Alucard: 20/21

Mobs:

Boar(Alu): 21/21

Boar(Low): 17/21

ID: 19646

BD: 10 (Crit) 6dmg

MD: 9(crit) 2-1=1dmg

Lowenthal laughed as Alucard missed his boar, again. "All too easy." He taunted as he drove his kunai, deep into the boar's skull. To Lowenthal's surprise, the boar took it quite well, and reared up wrenching the kunai from Lowenthal's hand. The force of it, hurt his wrist and actually did some damage to him. "You serious right now?" Lowenthal said, now having to grab his kunai from the boar's thick skull. "Suppose that's what i get for rubbing it in." He said, upset that he lost his kunai so easily.

(need to beat a 13+ on LD to retrieve dagger)

HP:

Lowenthal: 41/42

Alucard: 20/21

Mobs:

Boar(Alu): 21/21

Boar(Low): 11/21