[PP-F1] «Earning a Living» (Lowenthal) (inactive)

ID: 19647

BD: 5 (Miss)

MD: 4 (Miss)

Alucard thrust his trident at the boar, but the boar skillfully dodges to the right. "Gods dang it!!" Alucard yells at the boar, as Alucard's temper is getting the best of him. The boar rushes Alucard, just before slams into him. Alucard easily avoids the boar's tusks by rolling to the right. "At least I'm not the only one that cant hit his mark today." Alucard says mocking the boar. 

HP:

Lowenthal: 41/42

Alucard: 20/21

Mobs:

Boar(Alu): 21/21

Boar(Low): 11/21

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 19648

LD: 18+2=20(retrieved kunai, that was quick)

MD: 3-1=2

Lowenthal waited for the boar to charge him. And as it did, Lowenthal reached out and pushed against the boar with his hand, and nearly stopped the half dead bovine in it's tracks. Lowenthal reached out with his free hand and retrieved his kunai. "Thank you for holding that." He said, before stepping to the side and directing the boar to miss him. "I got it back!" Lowenthal shouted to Alucard, holding his kunai in the air.

HP:

Alucard: 20/21

Mobs:

ID: 19649

BD: 3 (Miss)

MD: 7 (Hit)

Alucard goes in for another strike on his boar, Alucard's trident goes wide and completely misses. "GAH! F this Fing boar! I'm goin to make coats out of you and your family!" Alucard yells at the top of his lungs. The boar steadies itself for a charge as Alucard is ranting, just as Alucard was done with his rant. The boar rams straight into Alucard, throwing him back a couple of feet. "Man I hope you enjoy MY prefect item!" Alucard growls at Lowenthal. 

HP:

Alucard: 19/21

Mobs:

ID: 19650

BD: 10 (Crit) 6dmg

MD: 2-1=1 (miss)

Lowenthal was determined to kill his boar, as fast as he could. He drove his knife deeper into the same wound he had caused earlier. Before the boar could wrench it free.The boar slumped, but didn't die. "I've already got some ideas of what I want you to make me." Lowenthal said, looking at Alucard's unharmed boar. "If you need help, feel free to ask." Lowenthal said, moving out of the way of the boar attacking him.

HP:

Alucard: 19/21

Mobs:

Boar(Low): 5/21

ID: 19654

BD: 5 (Miss)

MD: 9 (Hit) 2 - 3 = 1 dmg 

Alucard attemps to flank the boar but that did not work out in his favor as the boar quickly turns, and body checks him throwing him to the ground. "Oh now I'm pissed!" Alucard slams his fist into the ground and stands up as quickly as possible. 

HP:

Alucard: 18/21

Mobs:

Boar(Low): 5/21

ID:19668

BD: 5+2=7(hit) 4dmg

MD: 5-1=4 (Miss)

Lowenthal held back his blow, giving Alucard another chance to actually hit his boar. Lowenthal's kunai sliced at the now, nearly dead boar. He rubbed temple as Alucard was thrown to the ground. "Look, seriously. You gotaa calm down if you're ever gonna hit anything." lowenthal said, basically leaving his nearly dead boar to lie on the grass.

HP:

Alucard: 18/21

Mobs:

Boar(Low): 1/21