[PP-F1] «Earning a Living» (Lowenthal) (inactive)

Lowenthal heard his name and ran to it. "There you are. Jesus." lowenthal said, sporting his new coat. Last time he saw Alucard was when he and Sis were fighting boars. "What's the deal?" Lowenthal asked, sitting down next to Alucard. Lowenthal swore he needed to find new friends, but Alex and Shawn were the only ones who cared enough in real life. So like family, he was stuck with them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alucard looks at Lowenthal and grunts "Well I'm trying to earn my profession and Azazel was helping me but I guess i lost her somewhere along the way. I spotted a cave and rushed in without thinking and was ambushed by a bear." Alucard looking ashamed, then he hears a ping and opens his menu. Alucard read the new message and look at Lowenthal. "Wanna come with me to town to pick up a few items that i ordered and then we can destroy this bear?"

Lowenthal laughed lightheartedly at Alex. "That's hilarious. Don't get me wrong." He looked at his friend. "I suppose. Here." Lowenthal marked the location that they were at on Alucard's map. "Go get your stuff, I'll wait here for ya." Lowenthal said, curious as to what items Alucard had bought. Well, he was a spear user, so perhaps a new one of those. And he was reckless, so perhaps some plate mail, or even some chain armor. Lowenthal would just have to wait and see.

Alucard laughs when Lowenthal marked his map. Alucard takes off running towards town. Since Alucard was a track runner in the real world, running long distances was no problem for him. finally Alucard arrives at the shop quickly went in and pays for his gear and heads back to his waiting friend. Alucard slows his approach when he gets close to Lowenthal and equips his new spear and new deep sea blue chestplate. Alucard now looking like the God of the seas as he approaches Lowenthal. "So what do you think?" Alucard says with his left arm bent and hand balled into a fist that rests on his hip and his other hand holds the trident.

"Neptune huh? I kinda like that!" Alucard laughs as he catches up to Lowenthal. "So Dillon how is your sister doing?" Alucard says as he put a little distance between them since they were not in a safe zone. i haven't heard from her for awhile since we went to get some grub. Alucard thinks to himself. 

"She's fine. I think." Lowenthal said, scratching his head. "She kinda does her own thing, y'know? I say 'let's go together' she says 'bite me' You know?" Lowenthal said, honestly. He didn't know what his sister was up to. She diodn't message him, and when  he did message her she got on his case. So he learnt to leave her alone.

"That's a shame man" Alucard says to Lowenthal. As they come up on the cave, Alucard crouches low and raise his fist in the air for the Hold signal. Alucard says in a low voice "The bear is around here, how do you want to approach?" Alucard keeps his head on a swivel, eyes bouncing back and forth looking for signs of the bear, cause he did not want to get caught off guard again.    

Lowenthal non-nonchalantly stepped into the cave. After fighting himself, bears didn't phase him, "C'mon 'Neptune' you wearing sweet armor now. Can't be afraid of a small bear." Lowenthal taunted, his voice echoing in the cave. Lowenthal looked around and saw signs of a bear, but not the bear itself. "Where is this over sized rug anyway?" Lowenthal called out.

Alucard looks at Lowenthal in bewilderment "Dude it wasn't inside of the cave!" As soon as Alucard finishes his sentence, a loud roar came from the east. "See! Now get out here and quit fooling around!" Alucard yells. Alucard draws his trident and prepares for attack that could come from anywhere at this point. 

ID: 18575

MD: 8 (Hit) ((Ain't my luck today!!))

The Bear comes rushing through a few trees east of Alucard and the cave and plows right into him and throws him back a few feet, Alucard manages to catch himself in the air and land upright on his feet. "Damn thing gets me every time!" Alucard growls at the bear. 

Team:

Alucard: 18/19 

Lowenthal: 36/36

Enemy:

Bear: 22/22

ID: 18578

BD: 4 (Miss) 

MD: 6 (Hit)

Alucard lunges forward with his trident, as the bear stands on it's hind legs and swats Alucard attack away like a fly. The bear raises it's front paws and strikes downward at Alucard., luckily only one of it's paws connects and send Alucard spinning away from the bear. The bear roars loudly at the two. "You know, I blame you for this Dillon" Alucard says jokingly  

Team:

Alucard: 17/19 

Enemy:

Bear: 22/22

ID: 18579

BD: 9(Crit) 5dmg [2wpn+2skill+1crit]

Lowenthal, now knowing where the bear was, eaisilly hit his foe. "Blame me?" Lowenthal said, engaging in conversation in the middle of battle. He dodged the bear's massive paw as it swiped at him. "Y'know, I didn't have to come right away?" He said, laughing.

Team:

Enemy:

Bear: 17/22

ID: 18582

BD: 2 (Miss)

MD: 5 (Miss)

"Yeah. but if you didn't, i would just waited" Alucard says as he tries to swing at the bear again but end up missing by a lot. The bear rears back to swipe at Lowenthal with his left paw but comes up short. 

Team:

Enemy:

Bear: 17/22

ID: 18583

BD: 6+1=7 (hit) 4dmg 

Lowenthal deftly dodged the bear's paw again. The giant thing was so slow. Lowenthal rolled his eyes as he slashed the bear again. "You gonna do any of the work here?" Lowenthal joked, as he danced around to the other side of the bear. The bear had a lot of HP, for such a low level creature.

Team:

Lowenthal: 36/36 (-1 to MD)

Enemy:

Bear: 13/22

ID: 18584

BD: 3 (Miss) ((Dice roller doesnt want to do anything, So carry this team bud))

MD: 7 (Hit) 

Alucard goes in for another strike, but he has not used this trident before the weight is off to him. and Alucard end up missing his mark again. "I would if i could get this trident to cooperate!" Alucard yells, as he starting to get mad. The bear Charges Lowenthal and slams into him like Lowenthal is a pin and the bear is bowling ball 

Team:

Alucard: 17/19 (Hate: 0) 

Lowenthal: 36/36 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

ID: 18591

BD: 2+1=3 (Miss)

Lowenthal went to the dodge the bear, but it was close. The bear's caws had caught Lowenthal on his side and created claw marks on his waist. Lowenthal grunted slightly and swiped at the paw. Lowenthal missed with his swipe, and moved to the side. "The problems of a  new, friend." Lowenthal said to Alucard as he commented about his trident. The looked unwieldy, and heavy. Alucard probably got it cheap, or more then likely, someone got a really good deal on an over sized fork.

Team:

Alucard: 17/19 (Hate: 0) 

Lowenthal: 35/36 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

ID: 18748

BD: 7(Hit)

MD: 7(Hit)

"AAHH!" yells Alucard as he leaps forwards, drawing his trident back and strikes the bear in the left flank. "There we go! I'm finally getting used to this weapon!" Alucard says to Lowenthal as the bear roars at him, the bear swipes it's paw at Lowenthal striking him in the mid section. 

Team:

Alucard: 17/19 (Hate: 1) 

Lowenthal: 34/36 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

Bear: 10/22

ID: 18749

BD: 9 4dmg

Lowenthal saw Alucard stab the bear in it's butt, as the bear was focused on him. "Nice hit!" Lowenthal called out, but his cheer was cut short as the bear caught him again on his side. The strength of the bear threw Lowenthal to the side. Lowenthal rushed the bear, stabbing it in it's side. "See how YOU like it!" He said, backing off.

Team:

Lowenthal: 34/36 (Hate: 5)

Enemy:

Bear: 6/22

ID: 18753

BD: 2 (Miss)

MD: 4 (Miss)

Alucard lunges at the bear with his trident, but his footing is off and Alucard stumbles over his self. "Dang it!" Alucard proclaims as he struggles to regain his bearings. The bear growls at Lowenthal as it swings at him but fails to connects.

Team:

Lowenthal: 34/36 (Hate: 5)

Enemy:

Bear: 6/22