[PP / F1] A bit of help

Crystaline optics where ablaze with fury still. She had been wandering around for much time, attempting to figure out this deathtrap of a world. Why had she picked Sword Art Online? Why couldn't she wait for another VRMMORPG? But she was no God; of course Aoi would not know the ultimate doom that was in store for the SAO players. And now Akua was stuck; confused, angry, and endangered. She was left with no other choice but to do the one thing she dispised; ask for help.

Somewhat distrustingly, Akua looked over her helper. He had a green name apparently, but what if it was a trap? She had already heard that people where people of trickery, even in SAO. But she had no choice but to put some trust to him. "First, I need to know well..." she pause, slightly embarassed that she did not understand all of the game yet; she had not beta tested and was quite stubborn, so it was purely natural. "Look, how do things work around here? And... Where's m' sword? First things first."

Daeron was standing around doing nothing for the longest time, in fact, he had been relaxing for the day. Taking a day off, well, until a girl came along over to him and asked him for help. Daeron looked at her and realized that she must be a new player if she was asking how the game worked and where her weapon was. He was actually suprised that there are still levels lower than him. He had thought all this time, that he was one of the lowest levels. Being generous he willingly explained to her a few things about SAO, or hell, now a days.

"...And well, your starting weapon should be able to be found in your inventory. It should be based off of the skills you had picked." Daeron finished explaining.

He took a look at her. He seemed to have never met this person before, and well, decided he should be the first to introduce himself. Daeron stuck out his hand and told her his name.

"Say, you seem like a new player. Am I wrong to ask this? By the way. Name's Daeron, Level 5, almost 6." Daeron introduced himself officially like he normally does when he meets new people.

{ ooc // had a long post... browser crash=dead post ... please excuse the short post }

Her usual expression never let up, giving an effect as if she where half angry, half annoyed. This was not to reflect that she was specifically so, she was just naturally that way. And honestly as of late, could you blame her? Her one possible paradise away from pain turned out to be a deathtrap. This anger was not directed at her aide. Taking a moment, she looked back to the fellow SAO prisoner.

She took a death beth, apparently forgetting once more that breathing was not technically neccessary here. "Oi, that's right. I'm new, I guess; Akua, level one, and barely so," she confirmed, and nodded. Then, she added. "Skills? I er...I think I forgot to select those; do I gotta earn 'em then?"

Daeron had a blank look on his face. He had never met a player so lost on how to play. In fact, most players here understood the game already or they were beta testers.

"Remember when you registered for SAO? The game made you select up to 9 skills total throughout the categories such as non-combat, passive, combat, and weapon skills. For example, my weapon skills are one handed daggers and one handed straight swords. This means I can use both of these type of weapons and nothing else. However in the future I heard you unlock more skills as you level up to the higher levels. I don't know if that's necessarily true though." Daeron felt like he just read an entire essay to her.

He asked her multiple questions on what she knew and didn't know. He felt like he was interrogating a person for doing something and trying to weasel out every little detail that they knew to help him out. Which in this case, every detail did make the personal "tutorial" a bit shorter. He had finally thought of something. He reached into his bag and pulled out a book. The book was titled, A Beginner's Guide To Sword Art Online. He handed her the book.

"Here, you'll need it more than I do. I think I finally got a hang of this game." Daeron says wiping a smirk across his face.

When she registered? When she registered, she had been hasty, like always. When she is hasty she overlooks details, and when she overlooked details she must have accidentally skipped such an essential task. This was quite an agrivation to Akua, and not even bothering to check her inventory yet, she closed the menu.

"Ay," she began. She took the book, chlorine hued eyes scanning it over. "Thank 'ya. So, what, until I find a way to add on skills, my sword will just be a plain old sword? I guess this is not so troublesome; by the time it's used up a sure as 'll hope I've got that all sorted."

Looking down, Akua moved her orange ribbon and spare blue hair out of her eyes' line of sight. Flipping open the book, she had just begun reading, when her peripheral vision caught sight of Daeron's smirk. Instantly she snapped her head up, gaze not breaking as she sternly accused the other SAO player of mockery. "What the 'ell, dude? So much as laugh at me; I'll find a way to jab the smile right off your three dimentional pixels," she puffed, stomping her foot.

Flipping her hair back in annoyance, Akua glanced at the fake sky. Although a mere illusion, perhaps she could keep some sanity here. It wasn't all too bad. But the beauty was indeed false, she reminded herself, and she snapped from her reverie, focusing once more on the moment.

"You see, I'm not quite comfortable ...farming? on my own yet," Akua admitted hesitantly, facing her aquaintence once more. "Could you see if I do it right?"

Daeron watched as the young girl stomped her feet as if she was throwing a little tantrum. In fact, this made Daeron chuckle. Something about her character, made him feel different. Like a brother almost. She seemed a lot like his younger sister, who was out in the real world while he was trapped in this world. He saw something in this girl, that made him feel like he wasn't trapped.

"Calm down there youngling, I wasn't laughing at you." Daeron tried, but he just couldn't keep a straight face while saying it.

As the girl finally admitted that she didn't feel comfortable grinding the monsters around yet, she asked him for help. He was surprised that she had been so open to this, seeing as how he could lead her to a Monster PK trap on the third floor. Although it would be a mean move off of him, he knew he shouldn't do it. He would have to much guilt on his hands.

"Sure, I'll help you grind and farm the monsters down here a bit." Daeron finally said, as he finished sending her a party invite. "Do you know how a party works?" He asks her because she didn't know much about the game.

Daeron had an idea where to go train with her and where the easiest monsters were to start off with.

Letting out a little tch, she nodded. And so ya' are laughin' at me, she thought, rolling her eyes slightly. Alright, fine, she'd let him live anyways, she decided. One set of laughs was no real reason for a legal murder. Besides, she wasn't crazy; she didn't kill unless absolutely necessary, and thus she had never killed in real life or in game. She wasn't yanderu. Besides, maybe he was laughing because he was happy, for some weird reason.

Akua nodded, merely taking a guess, before shaking her head. "Yea...no," she puffed, looking at the notice. "I mean I get how to use it, but what purpose does it serve?"

She was just about silent for a moment, not quite sure of what to say next. Then, finally, a thought just dawned upon her, something she felt neccessary to say. "Oh and, oi, don't think I can fully trust easy." She gave a signature smile of hers, one that could convey many yet no messages. It was slanted, as to show more teeth on one side, and revealed her tiny little obvious, fang like tooth on the one side. "Sometimes I can't even trust my own ideas."

He explains all the advantages to being in a party, including switches and party attacks. Finally seeing two boars up ahead he points to them. He pulls out his sword and prepares for combat. He gives a stern look at the girl, as if to say, "Prepare yourself."

"These boars are just level 1 so they should be an easy fight for starters." Daeron points out to her.

He knows that they will be easy for him, but for a low leveled, little girl like her he isn't sure. He looks over at her, again smiling. Daeron just set his mind. He isn't letting a person die, especially not a girl who reminds him of his little sister.

Daeron now running in for the first attack instantly raises his sword.

Battle Engaged!

1-4 Miss The Boar

5-8 Hit The Boar (Deal 1 Damage)

9-10 Deal A Critical Strike on The Boar (Deal 2 Damage)

Dice Roll: 7

Daeron 15/15

Akua 5/5

Boar 5/5

Boar 5/5