[PP-F3] Searching for Hoya (With Clarence)

Skylar waited on the outside of the Forest of Mist. He was stretching and waiting for Rutta to return. The Snow Leopard made it easy for him to find his way around the forest. Skylar needed all the help he could get. The mist was swirling very fast as if beckoning him to come. One step inside without Rutta and Skylar knew he would be a goner. Skylar settled for continuing his exercise and staying alive, not an easy task to do with his attention span. The Forest of Mist is said to be one of the most dangerous places in the game. The face that he was here alone made the situation ten times worse. All of a sudden he heard a russel to he left. "Hh..h...Hello?" His nerves were really starting to get to him.

Finding shops is very hard, especially when the person you are looking for doesn't really have a shop and is mostly a free-lance worker. Calrex, a man Clarence met a day or two ago, worked as a material gatherer for other shop keepers and people. But, looking for Calrex got him lost on floor 3, some how, even though Calrex isn't even on this floor.

"Don't worry, I wont bite." Said a voice from the bush.

Clarence took a step from out behind the bush and waved awkwardly, not thinking he was even going to run into someone, he was just looking for Calrex to possibly get materials and he got lost, VERY lost. "Sorry about scaring you, I just got very lost and well, can't really see through this mist that well."

Clarence shrugged innocently and looked around slightly. "Oh, and I'm Clarence by the way, and you might be...?" Clarence trailed off slightly, this meeting very awkward already and going no where fast.

"Don't worry, I wont bite." Was the first thing that was heard from the bushes. That was awfully suspicious but Skylar decided to let it go. He could handle himself in a fight, not that it would come to that. Skylar has yet to meet a PK'er that was after his life.

The figure stepped from behind the bush and Skylar was taken back. He was cute, not as cute as Asen but in his own way. Skylar gave him a once over and noticed his gear. By the looks of it he was a higher level player, the exact level unknowable. He said sorry and introduced himself.

"No need to be embarrassed" Skylar smiled broadly at Clarence's awkwardness. "My name is Skylar. I do not see that well either in this mist. It could be very difficult without a guide"

Rutta stepped out of the mist and walked up to Clarence. The Snow Leopard started to rub himself on the leg of the stranger. Rutta was able to tell Clarence was not an enemy by the smile on Skylar's face.

"So" Skylar continued "Do you need help getting out? I do not bite much either." Skylar winked and waited for a response.

"Skylar, nice to meet you." Clarence smiled brightly, his purple gleaming in the misty air.

Clarence felt a body rubbing up against his leg and saw a small snow leopard walking around and rubbing against him. "Oh hey there little guy." Clarence smiled happily and bent down to pet the little familiar.

{ A snow Leopard! Soo cute!!- Wait, there is a guy standing right in front of me, Focus Clarence! }

A wink sent Clarence blushing lightly, difficult to see in this mist but able to see. "N-noo I'm fine, got a little lost but can just go back the way I came. And why is Skylar and his adorable Snow Leopard out here in the mist, by themselves?" Clarence smiled and pet the animal some more.

{ The Snow Leopard isn't the only good looking thing here- Focus, god Clarence, Piers has been gone a month and this is what happens to you.

Skylar smiled broadly. This guy is so freaking adorkable he was cute with a perfect feel of weird. Like looking at Dylan O'Brien in the pixilated.

"Well I was actually searching for an object, that is hidden inside a temple. Rutta here happens to be great at finding places, so he acts as my guide." Skylar smiled as the leopard in question kept rubbing against him. Skylar was about to call Rutta so they could leave when he had a thought. "Would you like to come with?"

It was a spur of the moment decision and he doubted Clarence would say yes. Skylar had to keep his blood pressure from rising as he felt the heat rise to his face. This guy was not Asen even if Asen was not interested. He did not want to find another guy that was just not interested. So he continued "If you want to come that is..." He started to feel ackward himself.

Clarence sees Skylar smile and it slightly makes him melt, his heart is starting to feel slightly conflicted.

{ I love Piers, but I like Skylar kind of now, only time will tell.... }

"Yes!" Clarence basically jump on the question, cutting off the last comment almost completely. "S-sorry! I would love to join you." Clarence's face was a huge shade of red after that and having a cute guy looking at min was not helping at all.

"Are you doing the 'Search for the Hoya' Quest? I've already done it and it is a pretty fun quest, not as difficult as I would tihnk, just get through maze as  fast you can." Clarence says, his face calming down.

He walks over to Skylar and looks at him. "Well, the Hoya wont find itself, you ready to go now?" Clarence asks and gets ready to start walking into the mist, not being able to see that far into the distance.

Skylar beamed, Clarence was a strong willed person. Not a weakling if he did the searching for Hoya Quest. Skylar whistled and Rutta was ready. The leopard started moving into the distance. Clarence was walking in the wrong direction. Skylar made a bold move and grabbed his wrist. "This way! Might want to hold on so you do not get lost." If Clarence was a PK'er Skylar was going to be dead meat.

Still Clarence smelled nice and hoped that Skylar could not see his face in the mist. They moved in the mist for some time in silence before Rutta stopped. The leopard ears and hackles rose. Something was about to happen. "Get ready!" Skylar warned, slightly tucking Clarence behind him.

"Oh god I'm so lost." Clarence mumbled then was pulled from where he was walking. Skylar commented on going the wrong way and Clarence blushed.

"O-oops, thanks for putting me in the right direction." Clarence mumbled and blushed. They walked liked that for some time and he really wanted to say something but he thought of absolutely nothing to fill the void of talking.

"So-" His first comment got cut off by the Snow Leopard stopping and looking around, it is sensing something bad. Clarence drew his dagger as fast as he could and got into a fighting stance, on instinct putting Skylar behind him to protect.

I am such a mother when it comes to new people, especially when they are to good looking to be hurt. }

ID: 17392

MD: 2 (Miss)

Skylar thought it was cute that Clarence pushed him back. Skylar moved him back first only for Clarence to push him back. Clarence clearly had a high strength stat. Rarely was Skylar moved that easily. The only warning that was given was a huffing sound. Skylar looked through the mist and noticed a small temple. The funny part was that a statue moved! Skylar wrapped his arms around Clarence's waste from behind and jumped backwards to avoid being hit.

The creature came closer and it was another Minotaur. This time with an ax!

Team

Skylar: 40/40 (Hate:0)

Clarence:71/71 (Hate: 0)

Enemy:

Minotaur: 23/23

"Sorry for grabbing you like that!" Skylar had to really stop touching this man like that. Clarence was clearly attractive but Skylar had to calm down.

Skylar picked himself up and started to running at the beast. The Minotaur was taller then him so Skylar went for an uppercut.

ID: 17395

BD: 4

The beast was tall and nimble. It easily ducked it's head back allowing Skylar to just lightly pass his muzzle. "They seem a bit fast so be careful. I will handle it." Skylar was too nice to let Clarence put himself in dangers way.

Team

Enemy:

Minotaur: 23/23

"Don't worry, you don't need to apologize for touching me." 

Right as the words left his mouth he started to blush insanely, but he tried to keep it together to finish the battle, then maybe he could hit on Skylar a bit more. The Minotaur still stood high and mighty in front of Clarence. and he decided to take it down a few pegs.

ID:17490 MD: 2 BD: 8

Damage: 4, 1 from base, 3 from Skill

And it went down about 4. Clarence came diving at the Minotaur and slid under it. Appearing from the other side he sliced up the back and jump backwards, the creature hallowing in pain.

"We can help each other." Clarence smiled and winked at Skylar, Clarence's blush hidden because of the mist.

Team

Enemy:

Minotaur: 19/23

Minotaur

Humans. The bane of the Minotaur race. The dirty half breed apes that hunts his kind and kills forest. The closest one should die. It dared to slice his back and cause him pain.

ID: 17566    MD: 8

Damage: 4, 4 from base

The Minotaur quickly brought his ax down swiping at the one called Clarence.

Team

Clarence:67/71 (Hate: 1)

Enemy:

"I don't mind working together. Among other things." Skylar said aloud without realizing it.

Skylar was not sure why he was being so suggestive. Not like Clarence was even interested in him. The Minotaur on the other hand was showing a big interest. Skylar could not blame the poor creature, Clarence was kicking butt.

I should pick up the pace. I am embarrassing myself.

ID: 17567  BD: 2+1=3

Skylar moved close to the bull for an open palm strike. The ax made it difficult for him to get close. There was no way he could get a hit in as cleanly as Clarence. Especially when it kept moving.

Team

Enemy:

"I wouldn't mind it either, Skylar." A slight pause on his name really made a suggestive tone on his words.

He isn't gay, calm down. But I feel I have to move on, Piers wont answer me and it is starting to scare me greatly. }

But Clarence had to at least try to show off to this man, because cute guys deserve that kind of thing. { Okay, I can do this, its for Skylar, maybe he will even like me by the end of this, hey, this kind of reminds me the time I fought with Sakuri. }

Clarence sighed and got ready to fight again, because the Minotaur is going down.

BD:17681, 10!!

Damage: 6!!

Clarence dived straight at it, but turned left right when he got close enough to smell is revolting breath. Clarence instead arc'd around the beast and made is dizzy, so it couldn't track him when he attacked. The beast, now dizzy, was an easy target as he dived forward and sliced up through its back and causing a critical hit.

"Well, that wasn't so har- Sorry." Clarence blushed as he practically insulted this man he just met.

The mist was slowly fading away now so everything was visible.

Team

Enemy:

Minotaur: 13/23

Minotaur

Kill! Protect the jewel, and kill the flies! 

ID: 17761

MD: 10 (+2 Crit dmge)

The Minotaur swung the mighty ax again, at the faster one that kept hurting him. He dies first!

Team

Clarence:62/71 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

Minotaur: 13/23

Skylar was having a hard time focusing on the fight and not on Clarence. His presence made everything so much more hazy. The fighting may have cleared the mist but Skylar was feeling a haze in his head.

"I wouldn't mind it either, Skylar." At the words from Clarence the haze got worse. Skylar may not be sure but the nimble guy seem to be flirting. I hope he is though.

Breath, breath, breath. Focus, focus, focus. I am in a fight and I have to win. How would Clarence like a weak fighter? No, I want to impress him.

ID: 17763

BD: 9 (+1 crit dmge)

Skylar ran towards a tree next to the Minotaur. He wanted to keep it from hurting Clarence Skylar jumped and used the tree as a makeshift pole. He swung around hitting the Minotaur dead in the face. The crit damage dropping the health to red. Unfortunately the ax was already swung and Skylar wanted to make sure Clarence was okay.

"Clarence, Are you okay?"

Team

Skylar: 40/40 (Hate: 2)

Clarence:67/71 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

Minotaur: 7/23

"Y-yeah.. I'm fine." Clarence coughed up dirt and slowly stood himself back up in front on the Minotaur. "But, good attack Skylar, great.. like other things." The last part of Clarence's sentence was a slight mumble but audible in itself.

{ I don't think he heard me.. but what if he did! Lord, I hope he doesn't think I'm flirting, I mean.. isn't he straight? } Clarence gets himself distracte by thoughts and ideas of being turned down by this great man that just so happens to be fighting a battle with him in the middle of a forest.

"This really reminds me of me and Sakuri." Clarence said to himself as he smiled sadly. {  Lets kill this thing soon... } Clarence thought and dived in, not really full into the battle as of right now.

ID:17817   BD:5

Damage: 0 :(

Clarence's distraction with Skylar and Sakuri was his down fall as he stumbles in front of the Minotaur and only slightly gets out of the way, the weapon falling close to his face. A slight gasp comes form Clarence's mouth as he hops up and backs away. "D**n it..." Clarence mumbled again.

Team

Enemy:

Skylar stood watching Clarence. He was trying not to stare too intently.

This guy looks like he could easily pass for a Greek God. Hell he could give a Greek God a run for their money. Wait! Focus man!

Skylar barely caught what Clarence said "good attack Skylar, great.. like other things." Before the man was back fighting the Minotaur. If Skylar was hearing correctly this guy was flirting. Hopefully he was, but maybe he should check.

"You are too cute. You know that? I hope you don't mind me being to forward, by asking you on a date?" He shouted, Skylar was never the type to hold back so why not go ahead and ask.

ID: 17820

BD: 2+2= 4 (miss)

MD: 6-1(Sprint and Acrobatics)= 5 (miss)

When the Minotaur turned around to swing Skylar bent backwards. Good thing I am flexible.

Team

Enemy:

((Doing it like this to save time))

"A-a... Date?" Clarence was dumb struck, he would have never guessed that this man was gay, he was to dang attractive and just.... Clarence had no idea how to react he just walked toward Skylar.

"Date? Are you an attractive man?" Is all Clarence said as he went back to the fight.

{ He is gay, oh my god! I can't believe it!!! He is so just wow.. Of course I would go on a date with him  I mean come on?!?! Who in their right mind wouldn't? } Clarence's thoughts were going faster than he could imagine.  Racing from one point to another faster and faster, his heart keeping up.

ID:18033 BD: 2 MD: 4

Damage: 0 :(

These added distractions were a hindrance on Clarence's attacking ability as he completely missed the Minotaur, but the creature did the same as he dodged the weapon that was swung at him.

Team

Enemy:

To say Skylar was a bit hurt was an understatement.

When Clarence heard him he just walked towards Skylar and asked if he was an attractive man."I think so....." it was most inaudible and most likely not heard.  {Sure, I think I am. What if Clarence does not think so?}

ID: 18038

BD: 3+2= 5 (miss)

MD: 9 (Critical hit)

Skylar should learn more to focus on battle and think. The Minotaur crept up behind him and swung his mighty ax. Skylar took a pretty good hit, on the other hand he was glad like always to have Rose Quartz. The shield shot crackled with power when the ax hit. The power raced up the arms of the Minotaur paralyzing the body. "Ugh, if you want to hit it. Do it now!" Skylar had to wait a sec to catch his breath.

Team

Skylar: 35/40 (Hate: 2)

Enemy:

Minotaur: 7/23 Paralyzed for 1 turn