[PP-F3] Searching for Hoya (With Clarence)

"You were suppose to say yes!! Of course I'll go out with you!!" Clarence was red in the face but very happy, but the look on Skylar's face made it seem as though he was upset.

Did I hurt his feelings? Oh god! I hope not!!! I hope he says something about it I wouldn't want to hurt him. }

Clarence sighed and walked toward the Minotaur, it being paralyzed in place. { Skylar deserves the last hit. He is the one who went on this quest on the first place, I just came along and found this attractive man. }

BD: 18039 (automatic Hit with Paralyze

Damage: 4

Clarence sliced up the back and looked up at Skylar. "The last hit is all yours." Clarence gave a slight wink and flared up red on his cheeks.

Team

Skylar: 35/40 (Hate: 2)

Clarence:67/71 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

Minotaur: 3/23 Paralyzed for 1 turn

{I feel better already!}

"Man you had me nervous!" Skylar was beaming from ear to ear and was louder. Being happy tends to make him act more childish. Skylar was so happy as he walked over to the stunned Minotaur.

ID: 18044

BD: (Hits thanks to Paralysis)

LD: 5+3=8

CD: 10

Damage: 6

Skylar jumped on top of the head and grabbed the horns. He jumped off moving his body in a full flip for a suplex maneuver. The Minotaur burst as the health dropped to zero. That's the end of the line for that. Skylar felt his health go up a bit before continuing. "Care to go inside?" He asked

Loot:

+1 Mat

Team

Skylar: 35/40 (Hate: 2)

Clarence:67/71 (Hate: 3)

Enemy:

Minotaur: -3/23

"With you, most Definitely." Clarence winks at Skylar and walks in, hoping to have a pretty easy questing day and hopefully a nice date with this man next to him.

​Well, today is a lot better than it was going. I started off lost and now I am going with a man who is attractive and great. Who, also asked me on a hopefully wonderful date } Clarence was smiling and happy, something that hasn't happened often since the last time he saw Piers.

"Didn't think you were gay honestly, you didn't act that and I was pretty down about, considering how attractive you are." The last part of the sentence was more quiet then the rest, a compliment but also flirting, something that some how embarrasses Clarence. "Also, considering you asked me out, you pick what we do, I feel I will mess up if i choose." Clarence smiles and looks over at Skylar.

Skylar silently walks into the cave while thinking.

"Well I am not overly flamboyant about it. I just thought you are really adorable. So I took a chance and asked you." It was hard for Skylar not to have a major blush attack. He is easily the only loud voice in the cave, he may have been embarrassing Clarence but he was always so loud.

{He is fun to hang around. I wonder if he likes the sun too.}

"If you are interested there is a beautiful waterfall on the sixth floor. Not many people go there and it will be a great place to hang out." Skylar was suddenly pushed down another hallway by Rutta. Skylar forgot all about his friend as the Leopard guided them both deeper into the cave.

"The sixth Floor? With S-spiders? Oh god, you have not seen me having a slight panic attack. But I HATE spiders. If we do hang out on the sixth Floor, you need to be my knight in shining armor for spiders." Clarence smiles and blushes insanely hard, his voice echoing through the cave, his worry and flirting out for the world to hear.

Please lord, if we go up to the sixth floor, have no spiders... Where in the Snow Leopard going? }

"Where is your familiar going?" Clarence yells as he tries to catch up, having to grab a hold of Skylar's hand just to stay up and not lose the pair.

{He is holding my hand. He is holding my hand! Oh lord I hope my hands are not too sweaty. Wait we don't sweat here badly. Even when we do there is no smell! Thank the video game gods for not needing good hygiene here.}

"I think Rutta is trying to take us in the right direction. This Snow Leopard here stays with me because I have a slight tendency to get lost often. Spiders do not scare me by the way. They could even make a great companion" Skylar was holding Clarence's hands and following Rutta. The snow leopard led them to a big room with a giant rock statue in the middle. It was a Minotaur similar to the one they fought outside, except this one had a yellowish stone around the neck.

"Wow this is a pretty place don't you think?" He glanced at Clarence and gasped. The light from the stone made it hard not look at him. It was a weird feeling to see the sun for a first time. {He has a different feel then Asen by miles. I actually like him more.}

"You can believe they make good companions, but in the end, they are extremely creepy and scary." Clarence shivered at the thought and blushed more.

Why did I grab his hand? He is not freaking out I think it is okay. His hands are soft and warm, dang he is great, hope he feels the same way about me. I am not the best by far. } "This place is beautiful.." Clarence, breaking himself from his thoughts, looked around the underground cave and just gathered it all in, including the ugly Minotaur standing in the middle of the cave. { There it is }. 

Clarence heard Skylar gasp and he turned to ask but he stopped, Clarence's eyes taking in Skylar's beauty. The glow from the bright amulet radiated off and made Skylar's skin glow and made his eyes sparkle. Something that made Clarence stare.

You are staring at him! Stop! } After a little bit of staring Clarence quickly snapped himself out of it. "S-sorry..." Clarence' faces is now beat red.

"S-sorry..." Skylar was a bit confused as to why Clarence was sorry. "You do not have to say sorry. I understand the need to look." He winked before letting his hand go.

"Give me a second" Skylar jumped up to grab the jewel from the statue. The room started to rumble as the statue crumbled. {Whoops, maybe I shouldn't have grabbed that.}

He jumped off and grabbed Clarence's hand again. "Rutta show us the way. Clarence I suggest you hold on tight." Rutta led the way as the room started to crumble.

((Que India Jones music!))

"I was- Oh lord!" Is what Clarence yelled as he was being dragged, by Skylar, through the now crumbling Cave. Clarence's face stayed red though, Skylar's wink getting to him.

"You really shouldn't have grabbed that!" Clarence yelled over the noise as he ran with Skylar, trying to keep up but it is being  kind of hard. { If I trip I wont live it down for being so clumsy, I may not even live at all! } is all Clarence thought that prompted him to run even faster.

"I will always hold on tight." Is what Clarence said to SKylar after grabbing his hand, giving a wink as well, not sure how easy it is to see him wink.

Skylar made it outside to almost die, of happiness.

{This guy here is going to be the death of me. } He turned to look at Clarence full on. {This man is going to be my new partner. I could feel it already.} 

"I will always hold tight huh. Well I will hold you to that." Skylar opened his menu with his other hand. To send Clarence the friend request. "I have to go attend some things. If you like you can come with but I think you are supposed to be meeting someone one. We can meet up for that waterfall date. If you want too"

{I hate so see him go but I do have things to attend to.}

"You can definitely hold me to that." Clarence winked at Skylar. { We are dating now... I can not believe that... I do hope everything turns out well. hopefully better than Sakuri and Piers... } Clarence smiled and heard Skylar say he had to leave, and about his meeting.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot. Hanging out with you made me lose track of time." Clarence smiled and gave Skylar a full look up and down, something that was very enjoyable to his eyes.

"I wish I could come with you... but I can't. But I will see you again! Hopefully at the waterfall." Clarence smiles and draws Skylar in for a hug, reviling in the warmth of his body. "Bye Skylar, hope to see you again!" Clarence started to walk away and accepted the friend request.... Today being better than most in an entire month.

Skylar stood there blushing.{ A great guy just hugged me almost as if it was nothing. How have I ever been so lucky to score is beyond me.} Skylar doubted he has ever been so happy as he feels now, since entering the game. {I am defiantly going to see him around here.}

Skylar whistled for Rutta, then headed to his shop to write in his Journal. {This is too great not to record.}

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 2 Pages Completed 800 col
  • Mob Loot
    • 1 Material
    • <<Pendant>>
    • 2 Quest SP