[SP F-1] A Dream Becomes A Reality <Earning A Living> (Completed)

With the little pep talk given to him by Drake, Leon picked up another ore and began to make another spear. This time, Leon closed his eyes and picture how he want the weapon to come out like. After he got finished picturing the spear, Leon melted the ore until he felt like it was melted good enough. Then he grabbed Drake's hammer, and started hammering until he his gut told him that the spear was ready. When the weapon was finished, it was sharp, it was light, and it had great grip. Leon took the spear and swung it a couple of times. It was very quick and the grip was better than what he first thought. "Wow! This is the best one that I made!"

Drake was completely suprised at how quick it was. He reached for the spear, got it from Leon and said, "This is one amazing spear Leon! I told you if you let your instincts guide you, you can make the best of weapons." Drake placed the spear down and grabbed the rest of his ore and set them in the back,

ID: 17574 CD: 11

Leon let out a sigh of relief when he finally made the spear. Then he noticed when Drake grabbed the rest of the ores and put them up. "I wonder why he's putting them up." Leon said to himself as he scratched his head.

"Well kid, that's about all I can teach you. What you learn after this...well it's up to you." Drake said as he grabbed all of the weapons Leon made, both good and bad, and placed them in the back. When he came out, he returned with a hammer in his hand. "Here Leon, here's a hammer to start you off."

Leon grabbed the hammer and placed it in his inventory. Then he turned towards Drake, bowed, and said, "Thank you for teaching how to make weapons. I really appreciate it."

"No problem kid."

Then as Leon headed for the door, he turned around and said to Drake, "Bye old man, hope to see you some other time."

Drake could only chuckled as he watched the young boy walked out the door.

Topic completed

+400 col

+2 SP (1quest + 1 thread)

1 mat + __ bonus mat(s)