More for anybody that has the answer, but seeing as I couldn 't find it in the tutorial guides I'll ask it to the players.

I see that familiar to be a beast tammer are no-longer obtainable, but then why are people still alowed to use them and benifit; makes me feel a bit sad I didn't discover this place sooner X~X.

Is there a max ammount you can have in evasion? I mean I know how to easly get +5 Evade but is it allowed to actually go that high? Is there a hard cap on Bonus effects?

Edit: Going back I have found thast it would be pointless to have anything more than 3 evasion as it makes all MD fail on everything but 9-10's, which auto succed anyways due to be a critical. But the question still stands for other effects of the sort, such as LD and BD increases, or Thorns.

Unrelated but do you get 1 Skill point per threat completed or per page completed? I've found conflicting statements to suport both, and even one that said you get 2 exp for completeing a roleplay in the skills section that looks like a typo.

The "cap" is the max you can have enchantments regardless of how many items you have. The only way to exceed the caps is consumables. I have the max in evasion which is 2 (plus the sprint and acrobatics skill) with out using consumables.

And yes you get one Sp per completed topic. Unless it's a quest then you get the one SP plus whatever the quest says you get

No. You can't 

The TOTAL MAX evasion you can receive from equipment is +2

So if you have a necklace that gives you +2 Evasion
And gauntlets that give you +2 evasion 
You would only have 2 evasion. Not 4.

----
There is a skill that gives 1 evasion so the max total evasion anyone can have without consumables is 3

Next question, Does the Skill rank Enhancement allow you to take a skill rank past it's norm al limits; seeing that all ranked skills have static numerical scaling equal to their ranks? Being a rank 6 curved blade users with a trinket that gives me +2 to curved blaade skill allow it to go to rank 8; andthus be 8 bonus damage, or does rank up only go to the skills normal maximum?

I asked that question before and I found out the answer was no and oske also told me that you can't use it for weapon skills, so instead like me I used it for sneak and hide so it says I have rank 2 in stealth but i only spent SP for level one then if I want to level it up again I'd pay 4 sp instead of 6 to get level three. So while it can't push a skill past its limits its still basically worth 10 sp if you level a skill completely