[PP - F5] Gonna need a bigger boat <<Blood in The Sand>> (Skylar, Ahti) {COMPLETE}

((Dispite changing my gear there effects will nto apply to the rest of this battle, take that in mind if things don'tt seem to add up, I still only do 2 damage and have no mitigation Xp))

Ahti noticed the large lump in the sand moving towards her, before the fun extended, standing her ground with her greatsword at the ready she prepared for it to come by, intending to cut the beast down the middle as it ran.. no that's not right! Swam, but is it really swimming if it's not water? She stopped paying attention in the middle of the attacking time, and didn't even notice as it went by her unscathed. It was only until it was too late when she swung her blade, catching nothing but air long unmoved.

ID 18170

BD 1

ID: 18171

BD: 2(+1) Miss

He watched as the shark circled the group again. He decided he would try to catch it again before going toward any players. He watched it carefully, and timed his strike. Now! he said in his mind, and he took off running straight ahead. He tried the same move as before, turning his sword around and plunging it into the sand below him. Just as he was about to swing his sword around, the shark made a sharp turn towards him and changed directions. Its fin knocked Jomei off of his feet, and he did a tumble. He looked up to see it was not going after him, but making a break for Skylar.

MD: 5 Miss

As the shark closed in on Skylar, it went to headbutt him. Luckily for Skylar, the shark flinched, remembering the kick to the snout. It fell short of Skylar and tried to turn around to make a break for a different player.

ID: 18200

BD: 9 (+1 Damage)

Skylar looked at the shark that decided to run. This shark was smarter then it looked. "Come on big boy you were already coming to me!"

He used his <<Sprint>> skill to catch up before it got even a foot away. Skylar punched his fist into the ground to grab the shark by the tail. Using his strength he crashed it into the sand as if it was a large sword. "Bad sand shark! We do not eat people."

Hp:

Jomei: 21/23
Skylar:42/42
Ahti: 11/11

Sandshark: 19/50

((Sorry for the delay I wasn't feeling well all day))

Seeing the now exposed shark Ahti ran at it and did a spin with her blade, whirling it around like a blade of death and trying to chop into the over sized sand fish.Yet she spun too fast and her sword slipped out o f her grip, and flew a good few feet forwards, impaling itself into a small dune a few feet away. Getting her balance once again she dashed over to it and retrieved her weapon, getting back into a battle stance.

ID 19283

CD: 1

((its okay, hope you're feeling better))

ID: 18327

BD: 1

MD: 4

Jomei watched as the shark was circling him. Slowly, the shark fin descended into the sand, making it nearly impossible to tell where the shark was headed next. It was silent for a few moments, when there were small rumbles in the sand behind Jomei. He quickly turned around and plunged his sword into the sad. There was nothing there. Before he could pull his sword out and prepare for another attack, the shark jumped out of the sand only a few feet behind Jomei. As Jomei turned to look at the shark, he could not get his shield up in time, so he bent his back as far back as he could, eventually falling to the ground. The shark missed its attack and flew right over him, sliding right into the sand on the opposite side of Jomei. He let out a sighing groan as he got up and pulled his sword up. "Way.. too close.." he said under his breath.

Hp:

Sandshark: 19/50

((Get well soon. You guys keep missing!!! XP))

ID: 18359

BD: 10 (+2 damage)

{Why does it keeping coming back to me. If it wants to eat I suggest it go somewhere else.}

It was not a big deal for Skylar to dodge several attempts by the shark that just wanted to rip him to shreds. The only reason Skylar bothered to hit it was because of the fact it was coming back to get him repeatedly. *Sighs* "You should really just stop this. You don't make cooking ingredients any way." He whispered as it jumped out of the sand for a bite. Skylar stood and watched as it approached before punching upwards, just hitting straight in the chin. The shark flew backwards before burrowing back into the sand.

Hp:

Sandshark: 11/50

Seeing it get nailed once again by powerful punching; she ran up at it, and whirled her great-sword at it, attempting to hit it with a slash, but it opened it's maw and the word missed where it's snout had been, So she did the only thing that seemed logical; She threw her blade into it's mouth! The blade circled through the air, like a sharpened pinwheel, and she watched as it flew into it's maw, damaging it from the inside. "Ah-ha! Eat that!"

ID: 18367

BD:7 Hit 2 Damage

Hp:

Sandshark: 9/50

Jomei watched as his friends pummeled the Shark, then watched as the sword went through the sharks jaw. "Sweet Mary Joseph.." He said to himself. He saw the shark was flailing on its back, trying to turn over and burrow back into the sand.

Id:18390

Bd:4

Md:4

Jomei took this as an opportunity to get it in the gut, he ran forward, flipping his sword over to plunge it down. As he jumped up to attack it, but by then it had flipped over and burrowed back down. He growled. It burrowed down into the sand and jumped up at Ahti. It missed her and flew over her head before landing again.

ID: 18392

BD: 2

The shark did not bother to attack Skylar. Taking a sword to the jaw would be hard on anyone. "Awe, poor guy. At least I do not use pointy objects to kill you with. I am a lot more humane with it."

"By the way Ahti, nice shot!" Skylar said to the warrior princess.

Hp:

Sandshark: 9/50

"Thanks I-" It was then when she realized, she now had no weapon to hit it with... She stood in awe of her own stupidity as she watched the flailing shark in-front of her, almost petrified. "He...hehe...hehehe..... yeahh... I.... I think I need to take a short break....." She said, as the shark came at her. Letting out a sigh she leaped at it, attempting to grab onto it's in and punch it in the head. She hopped onto it as it passed by, grabbing it by the fin and punching down onto it's head- with very little effect. The shark reared and knocked her off, sliding backwards yet landing on her feet she waiting for it to come by again.

ID: 18410

BD: 7 (Hit) 1 Damage

Hp:

Sandshark: 8/50

ID: 18428

BD: 8(+1)

DMG: 3

Jomei let out a chuckle as he watched Ahti wrestle the shark in midair. "Hit him with the one two!" He yelled mockingly at her. As it started to fall back to the Earth from its flight, Jomei ran at it, hoping to get a critical attack on its underbelly. As he got closer to the shark, he lifted his sword above his shoulder, and slashed down the Shark's gut. "Gotcha now you-" As he was mocking the beast, it whipped its tail, smacking Jomei in the face. "Oi! Asshole!" He yelled at the shark, with a large, red, fin shaped mark across his face.

MD: 6

Hp:

Jomei: 17/23

Sandshark: 5/50

ID: 18429

BD: 1

Honestly Skylar did not try to hit the shark as it came by. He side stepped it without much of an effort. {As usual this thing is not a challenge.}

Skylar waited as he believed one of his team mates should get the loot any way. Not like he was in a major need of it. "Come on guys hurry up and beat it. I am sooooo bored right now."

Hp:

Sandshark: 5/50

Unhappy at not having her weapon back she kept attempting to beat in it like a drum, which was a woefully ineffective strategy indeed. As her fists bounced off the rubbery hide of the fish she was knocked down, staggering back to her feet she realized that throwing her weapons was now probably the worst option she could have made, not the best. She groaned as the creature was taking no damage what so ever from her punches.

ID 18451

BD 4

Jomei pressed his palm to his face as he watched Ahti struggle to retrieve her sword. He really could not help but laugh at the situation. "I-Im sorry." He said between his laugh. 

ID:18452

BD: 5(+1) Hit

However, the time for more laughs could come later after they defeated this thing. Jomei watched as the shark ignored Ahti's punches and dove into the sand. He saw as the shark's fin started to rise while coming in his direction. "Thaats right.." He said to himself, twirling his sword in his hand. As the shark jumped out of the sand, Jomei quickly stabbed it in the chin. After stabbing it, he quickly ducked under the shark. Here goes nothing he thought as he thrusted his shield upward with all of his might. The shark gagged, and out from its giant maw spat a large broadsword. The shark hit the ground, flailed, and burrowed back into the sand.

"Grand prize! Hah!" He yelled as the sword popped out of its mouth. Jomei ran over to the sword and picked it up, after sheathing his own.

"Eh.. too heavy for me" he joked as he brought the sword back to Ahti. "Its covered in Shark spit.. sorry" He chuckled, pulling his sword out again and watching for the shark.

The shark was coming after Skylar now:

MD: 6(-1)

The shark came straight up this time, rather than leaping out of the sand, in a desperate attempt to sneak attack the player. Luckily for Skylar, he was able to use the shark as leverage to jump out of the way as it came up to make him his lunch. 

Hp:

Sandshark: 2/50

ID: 18476

BD: 3+2= 5 (miss)

{Coming for me. Come on you!} The shark tried to sneak up on Skylar. It was really annoying! When the shark popped it's head out of the sand, Skylar jumped too. The extra push off made Skylar seem like he was flying.

On the downside the push was far enough to put the shark out of reach of Skylar. Otherwise it would be a dead fish swimming.

Hp:

Sandshark: 2/50

Seeing the flyoing shark Ahti leaped up at it, grabbing the slime covered greatsword from Jomei, while using him as a jump-pad. Her blade collided with the Shark mid air, and she watched the beast explode into shards as she came down, greatsword first, and landed on he hilt, feet first. "no shark is more powerful then the power of the Breaker!" She yelled out triumphantly, letting out one of her signature 'Hohoho!' s and posing in a silly fashion after gaining the last hit on the sand shark. Unfortunately she had fought way too hard with the humble blade, and after a minute of posing the blade shattered, breaking and removing itself from her inventory.

ID: 18477

BD: 8 Hit 2 Damage

Hp:

Sandshark: Dead

((Oh... thats why you were not trying to get it out of the shark xD))

Jomei watched as Ahti took the blade back, and then took a few steps back. When he turned around to look at the shark, he suddenly felt a thud on his shoulder, and another on his head. "What the-" He looked up to see Ahti flying off of him and towards the shark. He sighed and smiled. What a crazy girl.

"Good on ya." He said, addressing both Ahti and Skylar. "You guys did a lot more than I did." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Lets get out of this desert already."

Before doing so, he remembered to accept the reward the three got from defeating the shark:

((Thread Complete))

Loot :

1. [sand Armor Potion] This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing damage mitigation/resistance by one point for one battle. (MIT +1)
  2. [3 Skill Points]
  3. 400 col