[SP - F1-2-3] <<Worn out Welcome>> {Complete}

Jomei sat in a cafe on the second floor. He smiled and nodded as the waitress placed the cup of tea he ordered on the table. He shivered as he grabbed the warm cup. It was a cold rainy day today. He looked around at the other players in the cafe, some of them wore heavy armor covering up their entire bodies, others, with lighter armor sets, woar robes or cloaks. Jomei looked down at himself to see the only "warm" thing covering up his body was a thin scarf. Aside from that, his no sleeved shirt was not helping. He had heard about a blacksmith on the third floor who also tailored a fine leather coat.

After he finished his cup of tea, he made his way to the warp gate.

"Warp Floor 3!" he said, and he disappeared into a blue light.

As the blue light faded, Jomei found himself in a village. This small, countryside town was known as Delilah Village. The buildings were spread out, and the surrounding fields were filled with dandelions. Jomei surveyed the land in awe, but then remembered his reason for coming here. He began to walk down the main road of the town, looking for this blacksmith. He spotted a sign hanging from a building across the street:

Griswold's Armors

That must be the place. He walking in through the front door, followed by a bell ringing on top of the door. A woman standing behind the counter, wearing an apron with black smudges on it covering a pale blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Her hair was also up in a messy ponytail-bun. Despite her appearance, one could still see she was beautiful. When she saw Jomei walk in, she greeted him with a smile. 

"Welcome! Can I help you with something?"

"Hello there ma'am" Jomei replied, bowing his head respectfully. "I came here looking to have a coat made."

She smiled again, "Okay! Ill get my husband for you." And walked through a down behind her.

A minute later, she came back up the stairs, followed by another man. He was a strong looking man, but kind in his face. He had a thick beard and brown hair that poked up from behind a cloth headband. He wore a smudged white, sleeveless shirt.

"How ya doin' kid, the names Griswold. My wife tells me you want something made." He had a deep, powerful voice.

Jomei nodded. "Yes sir, I'm looking to have a coat made."

A small box opened in front of Jomei:

What type of armor do you want?

O Leather Battle Coat (Leather)

O Iron Scale Coat (Light Armor)

O Dragon Bone Cuirass (Heavy Armor

Jomei selected the Leather Battle Coat from the selection.

Griswold let out a light chuckle. "Alright then kid, ill make it for you. It'll be no charge, but you'll have to do something for me first."

Another screen opened in front of Jomei, this time it was a quest box.

Quest: Worn out Welcome

Leather Battle Coat: <Boars> roam the plains of Floor 1, slay them and harvest four <Boar Leather> that they drop. After returning with these <Boar Leather> Hanna will sew this quality coat for you. (+1 Evasion)

After accepting the quest, Jomei walked his way back through the town towards the warp gate. This time, his destination was the fields of the first floor. He stepped up to the blue portal "Warp, Floor One." He said, and he vanished in a blue light.

He opened his eyes to see Starter City again. "Same as it'll ever be" he said with a smile. He took his leave from the plaza, heading toward the outskirts of town. 

He looked out onto the fields, surveying the land. "Back where it all started eh." He saw a boar spawn not too far from his location. He drew his sword and smirked. "Lets get this show on the road then." He charged at the boar.

ID: 18205

BD: 10 Crit hit

DMG: 5

Jomei ran at the boar, his sword held behind him. As the boar turned around to see Jomei, it was already too late for it. He thrusted his sword forward through the boar's side. The boar squealed in pain, but was not out for the count.

MD: 6

Dmg: 1 

The boar quickly recovered and turned around to face Jomei. It charged at Jomei before he had the time to completely recover. His eyes widened as he saw the boar charging toward him. He pulled up his shield and blocked the attack. The heat from his shield also did additional damage to the boar. 

Jomei jumped back and prepared for his next attack.

HP: 

Jomei: 22/23

Boar: 4/10

ID: 18206

BD: 10 Crit Hit

As Jomei slid back from the boar connecting to his shield, he ran forward again. At the same time, the boar recovered from the heat of Jomei's shield and did the same, charging toward him. As they got closer to each other, Jomei flipped his sword in his hand and smirked at the boar. 

He jumped into the air and came down, plunging his sword into the back of the boar.

The beast collapsed into the ground with a loud thud. It exploded into a mass amount of data. 

HP: 

Jomei: 22/23

Boar: -1/10

Loot: 

LD: 2

Jomei slouched over after seeing that the boar did not give him the materials he was looking for. He sighed."This is gonna be a lot tougher than o'I thought.." He shrugged and looked around for his next target. He saw another boar to his right. He started to walk over to it. 

Before he had the chance to attack the boar in front of him, he was tackled from behind by another boar. He hit the ground hard and quickly spun around to see the boar. 

ID: 18207 

MD: 9 

DMG: 2(-1) 

He held the boar back using his shield, and, using his legs for leverage, threw the boar over his body. He watched as the boar flew towards the original boar Jomei was going to attack. His eyes widened as he saw the one boar smack into the other one. 

BD: 6(+1)

DMG: 3 (+1 from THRNS) (To Boar 1)

He quickly stood up and took a battle stance, as both boars turned to face him. "What have o'I done now..." He said through his grit teeth.

HP: 

Jomei: 21/23

Boar 1: 6/10

Boar 2: 10/10

((The battle order will be both boars attacking in one post first, and then Jomei attacking back in a second.
during the boar's turns, I will use MD for Boar 2 and BD for Boar 1))

BOAR 2:

After boar 1 smacked into boar 2, it got up and looked toward Jomei. It snorted, before digging its hooves into the dirt. It charged at Jomei, swerving in its movements.

MD: 8

DMG: 1

Jomei held up his shield as the boar leapt into him, making contact, sliding Jomei back a couple inches. He flinched as the boar knocked into his shield, but swung his arm to the side to get the boar off of him. Boar 2 rolled on the ground and quickly stood up, spinning to look at Jomei. His skin was steaming from the heat of Jomei's shield (-1 thorns)

BOAR 1:

As Jomei swung his shield at Boar 2, Boar 1 had already made his charging approach. It flew straight at Jomei, his head hung low in an attempt to throw its tusks up at the last minute, knocking Jomei off of his feet. 

As Boar 2 was thrown out of his way, Jomei saw Boar 1 coming towards him quickly. Not able to recover his shield in time, Jomei quickly stepped out of the way of the Boar's charging attack.

BD: 3 miss

HP: 

Jomei: 20/23

Boar 1: 6/10

Boar 2: 9/10

JOMEI: 

Jomei span on his heels to look at the boars. o'I should put my focus into taking out the one o'I already hurt first, get him out of the way..

He began to bounce back and forth on his toes, his shield in front of his, and his sword held out at his side. Luckilly for Jomei, Boar 1 was the first to make a move.

ID: 18213

BD: 10 

It ran at Jomei, who bent his knees in preparation for its attack attempt. Right before the boar made contact with Jomei, he sidestepped out of the way. As the boar flew past Jomei, he pierced the Boar in the side with his rapier. This caused the boar to lose balance and fall into the ground. Still not done yet.. The boar slowly, but surely, got back up on its feet. It was not doing well at all. 

HP: 

Jomei: 20/23

Boar 1: 1/10

Boar 2: 9/10

BOAR 2:

As Jomei pierced its friend in the gut, the second boar made its approach toward Jomei. As he turned to look at the incoming boar, he took a step backwards and threw up his shield to brace himself for the attack. The boar ran right into Jomei's shield. "Not very smart are you."  he said mockingly to the NPC beast, as it slid off of his shield and ran back to where it charged from, shaking its head from Jomei's fiery hot shield (-1 Thorns)

ID: 18214

BOAR 1: 

The other boar, on the other hand, was not doing well at all. It stood up after Jomei's piercing strike. And it wavered back and forth in its place. It tried to slowly run forward, but fell over only after two feet due to the mass amount of damage Jomei had done to it. "o'I almost feel bad for the little guy.."

Knowing that boar was on its last legs, and could be taken out at any time, he decided to put his focus on the healthy boar instead.

BD: 3 Miss

HP: 

Boar 2: 8/10

JOMEI:

Jomei watched as the boar in front of him snorted again, and dug its hooves into the dirt. It was preparing to charge again. "Do they have any other attack than that..?" He thought to himself. He span his sword in his hand a couple times while bouncing back and forth on his toes. As he grabbed his sword in the upright position, he darted forward toward the boar. 

ID: 18215

BD: 7(+1)

DMG: 3

"No flashy moves on this one", Jomei said to himself. "Can't let your guard down."

He reached the boar and slashed it twice across the face, in an x formation. He was going to add a devastating piercing attack in the middle of the x, but the boar began to thrash from the pain before he could do so. "Damn" he said as he jumped back to a safe position. 

HP:

HP: 

Boar 2: 5/10

BOAR 2: 

The boar, now blinded by rage at Jomei's attack, attempted to smash into him, with his tusks lowered. Its intent was to knock his shield out of his hands by hitting it from behind with its tusks, and then turning its head back to puncture Jomei. However, before it could do so, Jomei timed his defense right, and stomped on the tusk of the boar. This stopped its attack short, and flipped it over onto his back.

ID: 18216

MD: 2 Miss

BOAR 1:

"Heh. Now, hows that other one do-" before he could finish his sentence and turn around fully to see the other boar. It was already right in front of Jomei. "Oh no you don't!" he yelled, as he spun his shield around, smashing it in the side of the jaw with it ((I know thorns is the heat damage, but I figured its still just the 1 dmg anyway))

The boar tumbled on the floor, and was defeated. It disappeared into data.

BD: 9

DMG: 1(+1)(-1)

HP:  

Jomei: 19/23

Boar 1: 0/10

Boar 2: 5/10

JOMEI: 

Jomei turned to look at the remaining boar, who had now flipped itself over and was standing upright. Its rage had subsided, and was focused on taking down this player. Jomei started to get cocky. He turned his sword in his hand and ran for the boar, he was going to attempt a side slash with a backwards sword. As the sword approached the boar, the boar was easily able to block the attack with its tusk. The shock from the block knocked the rapier out of Jomei's hand, since he was not holding it was tightly backwards. It flew into the air and landed a couple feet behind him. Jomei began to sweat, as he brought up his shield and slowly started to walk back to retrieve his sword. 

ID:18217

BD: 1 Crit miss

HP:  

Jomei: 19/23

Boar 2: 5/10

BOAR:

The beast let out a loud squeal that took Jomei off guard and surprised him, it charged forward with alarming speeds. It must have its rage under control and must be doing this out of an act of desperation. He swallowed hard as the boar tried to trick Jomei multiple times by sidestepping, trying to open up his shield defense. The boar jumped at Jomei, who blocked the boar again with his shield. He was getting pretty thankful for this thing. Jomei stepped forward, throwing the beast backward. (-1 Thorns)

MD: 6

HP:  

Jomei: 18/23

Boar 2: 4/10

JOMEI and BOAR:

As the beast flew backwards, he quickly jumped backwards to retrieve his sword. He picked it up and flicked it, to get the dirt that was covering the tip off of it from piercing the ground. He took his fighting stance again and started to slowly walk forward. The boar did the same. Both were being cautious to either defend from an attack, or be the one to attack. 

ID: 18218

BD: 2(+1) Miss

MD: 5 Miss

Jomei quickly swung his sword at the boar, who again, was able to block his attack with his tusk. The two stood in a locked position for a couple moments. "This boar is getting smart." He said to himself through his grit teeth. "o'I need to finish this quickly." He dislodged his sword and took a step back. It was now or never.

HP:  

Jomei: 18/23

Boar 2: 4/10

ID: 18219

BD: 2(+1) Miss

The boar reacted first as Jomei stepped back. It leapt forward with its tusks lowered. Oh no, Jomei thought as he didnt have enough time to react. 

The boar threw its head upward, knocking the shield from Jomei's hand. He quickly tried to react by swinging his sword, hoping to hit the boar hard enough to stop its attack, but was cut short and the boar's tusk slashed Jomei's thigh. (-1 DMG). He grunted and stepped back. "Damn." he held his leg and began to sweat. His shield landed behind the boar. Jomei would probably have to finish this fight before getting the shield back. 

HP:  

Jomei: 17/23

ID: 18226

Jomei was in quite a predicament now. That shield was the one thing saving him from a lot more damage. Looks like he was going to have to be even more precise with his strikes now. He held the sword out in front of him with one hand, and placed the other behind his back. The reason he took up the rapier is because he was once a fencer in the real world. He never thought it to be useful, so he dropped it after a couple months. Did he wish he finished up those classes now. He decided to play defense until he could get the perfect strike. 

The boar squealed and ran at him. It continuously tried to slash its tusks at Jomei. However, he was able to block all of the attacks, while backstopping away from the boar. 

BD: 1

MD: 5

HP:  

Jomei: 17/23

ID:18227

Eventually, the boar retreated from his attacks and came to a stop. Jomei jumped back again, preparing himself. o'I have to finish this now, or else this could get really bad. He brought his hand out from behind his back and held it in front of him. He crouched over to become more level with the boar. At the same time, the boar was grinding at the ground again, preparing for a powerful charge attack.

They both took off at the same time. Running at each other. This was a matter of who would have the faster attack, he thought. 

The two connected at the same time, the boar's tusk piercing Jomei's side, and his rapier piercing the boar's forehead. He pushed the blade further in, and the boar was finished. It disappeared, freeing Jomei from its grasp. He fell on the ground, sitting up. "Jeez.." He said, breathing heavily.."That was too close for comfort." He looked up at his HP. Luckily, he was still doing very well, but for one basic boar to do that much damage.. He needed to be more careful. 

BD: 9(+1)

DMG: 4

MD: 9

DMG: 2

HP:  

Jomei: 16/23

Boar 2: 0/10

LD: 18

ID: 18228

Loot:

> 2 Boar Leather

> 50 col

> 50 col 

"Thank God.." he said under his breath when he saw that he got two of the materials needed for his quest.. "Now I just need to do that.... 2 more times.." He slouched over and sighed. He was hoping he would survive this day. "I have too many people I need to protect.. too many things I still need to do." He thought about his friends and those important to him, and closed his eyes halfway. Then his face turned to that of confidence as he sat up straight, and then stood up. "I will survive this." 

He cracked his neck and stretched his arms. He walked over to his shield and picked it up, then held his sword in his other hand. He looked around for another boar to take out.

HP

Jomei: 17/23 (+1 Out of Battle)

He slowly walked around, checking his surroundings at every moment. He didnt want another boar sneaking up on him like before. Why did it even do that? He wondered. Maybe it was in a mob group with the first one he took out, and just did not have the time to react before Jomei took it out. Either way, he needed to be very careful. Despite what level he was, a boar could still take him out. This made him think of Axios. He gripped his sword tighter. "I'll make sure to do this for you, lad. And protect everyone else while Im at it." 

He around to where he held his last battle, to see that the two boars he had fought before had respawned. He shared a nasty look at the one that gave him trouble, and gave it a rude gesture. He continued walking forward toward a singe boar. "There.." he looked around it, to make sure it was only the one. He hit his sword on his shield and made his way to the boar.

HP:

Jomei: 18/23

He quietly made his way to the boar's blind spot. He could get the jump on it there, maybe finish this up quickly.

ID: 18230

BD: 1 Miss

MD: 4 Miss

Jomei slowly made his way towards the boar. "I got you.. you little.." He swung his rapier down hard, but the boar had noticed him and sidestepped out of the way. "Damn!" Jomei grunted as the boar ran forward to face Jomei. 

He chuckled. "Heh, you're just as ugly as all your other friends I took out." He smirked as the boar began to dig its hoof into the dirt and snort at him.

His next battle had begun. 

HP: 

Jomei 18/23

Boar: 10/10

ID: 18231

BD: 10 Crit

DMG: 3(+2)

MD: 1 Miss

Jomei slowly stepped toward the boar, trying to get a good angle at it for the best attack. He was trying not to frighten the boar any more, in hopes he could kill it easily. It was looking him up and down cautiously, watching Jomei's every step. 

Being this close could be very bad if I miss... 

Without any sense of warning, the boar took off toward Jomei. Before it took off, there may have been only 5 feet of space between the two of them, leaving not much time to react. Jomei's sword let off a gold color as he slashed hard upwards. His cut had been a perfect hit, slicing the boar from the bottom of his stomach and across its face. It strayed away from its charge past Jomei, where it skid to a halt. Jomei turned to face it with a grin.

HP: 

Jomei 18/23

Boar: 5/10