[SP:F2] Flower Power-Completed

Zandra was resting in the sun outside town of beginning on a place where any mobs rarely spawns. She thougth it was amazing that they could make not only shiny days, but shiny days that makes you feel refreshed. When she had layed down for a couple of hours she stood up and streatched her body. ''Now have I rested long enough, time to get some materials.'' this morning she decided that she had spent far to much time on floor 1. Time to explore the other floors. She picked floor 2 to start with. She walked back to town of beginning and teleported up to Urbus on Floor 2.

Zandra arrived at floor 2 and headed out to high fields of crossing. Most players used it as a dating spot, but Zandra was gonna gather more ingredients to her potions. She reached the moutain and went to the top to begin her flower gathering. When she reached the top and looked at the fields with flower she got completly stunned, how many different potion is she gonna be able to do with all these flowers. She ran out to start pick flowers right away. She found a field with bright red flowers that would be perfect for her health potions. She picked a nig and nice couple. ''Now, which field is next?''

ID:18174

LD:3+1=4 Fail (+1 trigger)

ID:18175

LD:9+1=10 Fail

ID:18176

LD:18+1=19 Success

+1 Material

1/5 trigger

Zandra looked around. So many fields, so hard to choose which one next. She decided to go for a yellow big field to the south. The sun is on its way down, throwing a smooth light over the whole area. She took a few minutes to just take this beutiful enviroment in. Then, when she gonna be on a ugly or rough place she will remember this one, to remember this game maybe isnt that bad. Well, as long as you not get killed. Now time to do what she got here to do. She bent down and picked a flower. Investigated it carefully. ''Hmm... this one looks a little different.'' She couldnt say what was different, but something was wrong. She stood there thinking for a minute. Then she decided. There is so much fields here,''I can probably get enough from the other fields.'' she dropped the flower and headed to the next field.

ID:18177

LD:10+1=11 Fail

ID:18178

LD:5+1=6 Fail

ID:18179

LD:1+1=2 Fail +1 trigger

2/5 trigger

1 Material tot

''So, what field should I go for now?'' Zandra said while searching the surrondings for a fitting field where she wanted to continue her flower-picking. She saw a grey field about half a kilometer away that looked realy apealing. On the way to the sea of grey flowers she passed a bench. On the bench sat a couple. One girl and one boy. They sat there the girl resting her head on his shoulder. Suddenly Marisa poped up in her thougths. She got herself surprised to thinking about her of all people when she saw a couple.''No, dont think about her now, concentrate on your task.'' she said to herself. The couple twitched when they herd a voice behind them. They turned around to look what made the noice and saw Zandra. Zandra didnt knew they did because she had already walked away.

After a few minutes walk she reached the grey-flower field. She bent down to pick a couple of flowers. When she had a nice bouquet she held it up in the air to examine it so she didnt picked any bad flowers. She saw that most of them was worm-eaten on the leafs. She threw the bad ones away but still had enough for making at least one potion.

ID:18191

LD:16+1=17 success

ID:18192

ID:18193

+1 Material

4/5 trigger

2 Material total

Now she couldnt decide where to go next. She choosed between a sea-blue field of flowers to the left and a snow-white flower-field to the right. The white ones looks nice from far, but the blue ones she herd was more powerful then white ones. So she took the way to the left. When she got there she first felt the nice feeling of the flowers. These ones was covered with a short thick fur. ''I wonder what I gonna be able to craft from these ones.'' she immediatly started to gather alot of them. Thou she was to fast and dropped the whole bpuquet and had to start all over. She putted that misfortune behind and continued with the picking. She got a nice bunch of them and putted it in her inventory. She wanted one more bouquet. But suddenly when she was gonna pick the first flower in the third bouquet, the ground started to tremble...

ID:18243

LD:4+1=5 Fail +1 trigger

ID:18244

LD:18+1=19 Success +1 Material

ID:18245

+1 Material

5/5 trigger

3 Material total

Since they was on a flower-field, Zandra thougth she was gonna meet another nepent. But it seemed they didnt was ready to engage her just yet. In front of her stood a tree-man. Not like the ents in lord of the rings, because it was barely two meters tall. Surprised by the quick of arrival the tree did she didnt got any time to pull her dagger before the tree had hit her with one of its branshes.

ID:18345

BD:2 Miss

MD:9 Crit 1+1=2dmg

Tree-man: 14/14

Zandra: 25/27

Trigger resetted

Before Zandra could react the tree hitte her again.''Aouch, that hurt you know?.'' she couldnt just stand there when the tree was bashing her. She pulled out her dagger. Well, what was she gonna do now, could she pierce the tree hard skin with her little dagger? She made a try and did a double slash over one of the thinner branches. To her surpirse and luckyness it fell of and the trees healthbar was redused with several points.

ID:18347

BD:6 Hit 3dmg

MD:9 crit 1+1=2dmg

HP:

Tree-man 11/14

Zandra:23/27

Zandra looked at the branch when it fell to the ground and exploded. Now the tree shouldnt hit as hard she tohougth. When she looked up again two even thicker branches came trhu the air and hitted her in the head. Everything got black for a few moments and she fell to the ground dropping her dagger.

ID:18349

MD:10 Crit 1+2=3

HP:

Tree-man: 11/14

Zandra:20/27

Zadra laid on the ground confused of where she was and why, it took her several seonds to understand that she was in huge danger. She tried to sand up but then the branches that had knocked her down to the ground did that again. This from above and down.''Ggwwaaahhhh!!!'' Zandra screamed when her hitted a rock that was hiding under the thin layer of flowers.

ID:18350

BD:1 Miss

HP:

Zandra: 17/27

Zandra tried to get away from the tree, but it took a hard grip on her arm and bent it in a angel it shouldnt be able to be in.''Ggwwaaahhhh!!!''Zandra screamed again. It also was her left arm, when she herd the loud SNAP she had herd so many times before the whole world was wobbling and she lost her view of time and space.

ID:18351

HP:

Zandra: 14/27

Zandra finaly snapped out of her dizziness and returned to reality. When she opened her eyes a branch, one of the smaller this time, whipped her on the cheek and only caused a small wound. This was her time to counter-attack. She gripped her dagger in the right hand and did five quick but pretty hard stabs right in its face. It didnt seemed to have that much effect, but at least its health-bar went down a few steps.

ID:18352

MD:8 Hit 1dmg

HP:

Tree-man:8/14

Zandra: 13/27

Zandra felt she was on it now. Finally she had got the tree out of balance and regained her own. When the tree-man tried to attack her with its branches once again ahe easily dodged it this time. She didnt only dodged it, she also counter-attacked by chopping of the branch that just missed her. This time it was the trees time to scream, but it didnt.

ID:18362

BD:7 Hit 3dmg

MD:5 Miss

HP:

Tree-man:5/14

Zandra:13/27

''Whats wrong little woodie? You afraid for a woman like me? You know you are bigger and have harder skin.''Zandra said to the tree''Youre also uglier then me. Haha.'' that last thing she said just to hummiliate the tree and make it angry. Because when you are angry its much more likely you gonna miss your target. And he did. Thou Zandra felt the wind from the swinging branch blowing her hair. Now she just wanted to get this tree down so she could continue with picking flowers. She succesfully choped of the other branch too.

ID:18363

MD:3 Miss

HP:

Tree-man: 2/14

Zandra: 13/27

Zandra saw the wounded tree, she felt sorry for it, sitting there all alone and beeing killed by a little player.''Nope, I dont feel any puty for you at all, Im thinking about how I shall finish you of. I guess I gonna do just a powerful stab that will shatter you into pieces before turning to pixels.''she walked to the tree, pushed it down on the ground. She sat on it and stabbed the dagger straigth into where its heart would have been if it was human. The wood shattered first into pieces of wood, then into pixels. The screen wit the rewards popped up, this time she not only got a material, she also got some well needed Col.

ID:18364

BD:10 Crit 3+2=5

MD:4 Miss

HP:

Tree-man: -/14

Zandra:13/27

LD:17+1=18  +70 Col

+1 Material

Total:

4 Material

70 Col

Now when the tree-man was finished she could return to what she came for. When killing the tree she had spotted an orange field a few hundred meters away that looked good. Se headed for the flower-field. This flowers looked realy exotic. She could only pick a bunch enough for one potion before another tree appeared 50 meters away. Thou this tree was twice as big as the first one. It looked like it havent spotted her yet, quietly she sneaked away bbefore it would see her stealing his flowers.

ID:18435

LD:2+1=3 Fail +1 trigger

ID:18436

LD:13+1=14 Fail

ID:18437

LD:18+1=19 Success +1 Material

Total:

5 Material

70 Col

Out of combat post +1 HP 14/27

Trigger 1/5

''So, I have five materials now, Im not gonna leave until I have at least ten. Guess I better cotinue then. Where shall I go now.''she searched the surrondings with her eyes, trying to find a big field with hopefully good flowers.''Over there, that looks like it would be fine.''she started to walk to another field with black flowers. When she reached the field she picked up a flower and examined it.''Hmm... thick stem, green thick leafs, And the flower itself black as the night with five big but thin petals. This is realy good flowers.'' she bent down to once again start flower-picking. She only had to pick a dozen to make enough for one bunch, or as other would say, one potion. She putted it down in her inventory and picked another one.

ID:18438

LD:16+1=17 Success +1 Material

ID:18439

LD:3+1=4 Fail +1 Trigger

ID:18440

LD:20+1=21 Success +1 Material

Total:

7 Material

70 Col

Out of combat post +1 HP 15/27

Trigger 2/5

Zandra decided to pick some more of these black flowers. Sine they was of such good quiality. And there was no mobs as far as she could see. So she would probably be safe. She bent down and picked a dozen, threw away two of them that looked rotten.''Ten would work as a material.''she putted the remaining ten in her inventory. There was some flowers that was bigger then the rest. So for her second bunch she picked bigger flowers but only seven.

ID:18441

LD:19+1=20 Success +1 Material

ID:18442

LD:14+1=15 Success +1 Material

ID:18443

Total:

9 Material

70 Col

Out of combat post +1 HP 16/27

Trigger 2/5

Zandra continued searching for black flowers. It was harder now, not only had she picked most of them but it also was turning darker. After 15 minutes she had gathered up a big bouquet. When she was gonna add it to her inventory as a material it didnt was accepted. She took a closer look at the flowers, these was way different then the ones she picked earlier. A closer look on the field, all other flower was the same as the ones she just picked. They probably need sunlight or something to grow and be that big and nice. I probably should head home now, but I want more flowers. Now when Im here I should get the ten bouquets I planned to. She once again looked around to see if there was any other good field around.

ID:18480

LD:11 Fail

ID:18481

ID:18482

Total:

9 Material

70 Col

Out of combat post +1 HP 17/27

Trigger 2/5

Zandra saw a small lake half a kilometer away. She didnt had any water lily, hopefully she was gonna find some there. She leaved the field to walk on a small path that led all the way to the lake. She met a couple that was on their way back home from the lake. She nodded at them when she passed, but they didnt even noticed her. She didnt bothered to much about it. When she reached the lake she saw it was full of water lilies. She took a few steps down in the water, didnt realy cared that her boots got wet. When she had looked the beach for ten minutes she had picked out two big beutiful lilies. But now it was to dark to continue.''Well, time to head back home and make some realy nice potions of these ones.'' she walked out of the water and followed the path back where she came from, leaving wet footprints on the stoneslabs.

ID:18484

LD:14+1=15 Success +1 Material

ID:18485

LD:2+1=3 Fail +1 trigger

ID:18486

LD:20+1=21 Success +1 Material

Total:

11 Material

70 Col

Out of combat post +1 HP 18/27

Trigger 3/5

Zandra walked the path between the endless fields of flowers. There realy was flowers as far as you could see. She had both been having a good time picking flowers of all different colors. She also got to engage a monster she had never even seen before. It was realy getting dark now, she could hear weird sounds both far away but also close. It sounded like something big was walking just a dozen meters beside her. Thou she could only she like half that far. This must be unusual to be this dark.