[PP-F4] Snow is Cold <<Avalanche>> (Ahti) {Complete}

ID: 18361

BD: 1 ((oops))

MD: 9(-1) 

DMG: 3 (didnt block it)

Jomei nodded and took off, running toward the beast who was still recovering from Ahti's attack. He was going to finish this. Suddenly, he a bright flash of something flying towards his and before he knew it, the icy lance of Avalance was piercing Jomei's shoulder. "Gahh!" Jomei screamed, as the monster lifted Jomei up into the air, and threw him towards the edge of the mountain. Gripping onto his sword tightly, Jomei rolled off the edge. He pierced his sword into the side of the mountain with all of his might. It stuck, and Jomei hung for his life over this cliff. "Dammit!" He yelled. 

HP: 

Jomei: 19/25

Ahti: 11/17

Avalanche: 6/50

Ahti dashed up, slashing at the Boss to knock him back, and hopefully down, and it impacted! The beast staggered back and landed on it's rear once more, skidding as it reeled from pain. Sliding across the snowy floor she stopped near the chasm's edge and reached down to Jomei. "Falling to your doom when over 50% health left on a boss fight is a really pathetic way to die you know!" Grabbing him by the hand and lifting him up onto solid land, tossing him towards the boss for the last hit.

ID: 18366

BD: 6 hit 4 Damage

Id: 18369

BD:7+1

Dmg: 4

He gave Ahti a friendly glare as jomei was pulled back up onto solid ground. He stretched his shoulder that had been stabbed. "Awe, you saved the killing blow for me? How sweet of you." He said sarcastically, as he picked up his sword again and made a run for the ice beast. He dodged blow after blow from its piercing lance attacks. "Hehe, not gonna get me this time." It attempted one last thrust, which got its lance stuck in the ground. Jomei ran up the arm of the Avalance, and jumped, aiming for the large crack he left in the chest. He plunged his sword into his mark, the beast shattering like glass.

Jomei landed on the floor and sheathed his sword with a smirk.

Overcome with happiness that they had done it, Jomei said to Ahti "Hah, hell of a date hu-.." He stopped hinself short when he realized what he just said, and his face turned beet red

((Ill do the loot when i get home))

"A date huh? Yeah I'd say it was a pretty successful one; you know just the right places to take a girl." She then let out her signature 'Hohoho!' and stuck her tongue out at him to let him know she was teasing him. Sheeting Galaxy Slicer she walked over to where the beast was before it died, and looked to see the quest was complete. "Was easier than I thought it would be though..." Ahti let out, almost pouting and standing back up, stretching, "Now are we getting off this frozen rock or not?"

Jomei's face lit up and he smiled, still blushing. He turned around to look at the surrounding mountain, and the chunks of ice that were now dissipating into data. "Yeah, lets get out of here."

They made their way down the mountain and back to the warp gate.
"I.. Had a great time with you Ahti." He said with a smile. "Hope to kill some more monsters with you soon." They exchanged smiles, and she began to step up the warp gate. Jomei quickly but gently grabbed her by the arm. He scratched the back of his head with the other hand and was blushing. " uhm.. Maybe next time we can try to do something a little more relaxing... And.. Actually call it a date.." He looked back to her and grinned "..unless youre too scared." He said with a chucke and a wink.

((Thread Complete))

Rewards:

1. <<Snowfrost>> This incredibly potent alchemical salve can be applied to a piece of armor, increasing resistance to Fire Damage for one battle. [The wearer will only take half damage from the burning damage over time effect]
  2. 3 Skill Points
  3. 400 col