[PP:F2]Beehave and<<Long live the Queen>>with Jomei --COMPLETED--

''I hoped you was gonna kill it'' Zandra imitated Jomei with a grumpy tone in her voice. The reward-screen poped up.

Congratulations

-<<The Matriarch's Stinger>>

-3 SP

''Well, that was an easy fight. Not a scratch on either of us. Now lrts head back to the town. Or do you wanna stay and slay some of its minions? If you want to stay I can do so too. I will try not to delay your actions.'' she finished with a smile and a wink.

He gave her a teasing glare and smile. "Oi, ive killed enough bosses in the past few weeks." he scratched his chin. It was getting late, he thought itd be smarter and safer if they made their way back to town. "Lets head back" he stretched. "Only so much senseless killing can be done in one day." He said jokingly with a smile.

''Then home we go.'' Zandra and Jomei started walking back to town. This have been a good days work. Made the forest a bit safer. Well, until the queen gonna respawn. But they also got some useful items and a huge bunch of skill point. The sun was going down in the west. Zandra closed her eyes and fell the smooth breeze on her cheeks. ''I think I will get used to this after all.'' She smiled while walking the oath home together with Jomei, her first boss-battle.