[PP-F5] [Quest] The Traveler (Ssendom)

It was quite a peaceful rest, even if it was nowhere near the real deal. Many things were strange about this alternate reality, especially when it came to the body and physical or psychological conditions. It wasn't as if he completely rejuvenated all his energy, merely swept by time in a matter of seconds, but it was nice. It was clearly a placebo effect, but he didn't mind, it was enough to make him full refreshed. Upon opening his eyes, having not known he could set an alarm, Justin would find that Dom had already started getting to work and was pulling the caravan, the cargo, and Justin all by his lonesome. He laughed at the poor chump, "You're quite stubborn, you know that? If I knew you weren't so grateful for my aid, I'd be tempted to nap all the way back." Not really meaning it, much like their back and forth joking had proven, he could easily imagine himself waking back up to being buried in sand and abandoned with nobody in sight. Hoping out of the caravan, he grabbed the other post and tugged alongside Dom, "Thanks for starting early, but you could've gotten my help from the start."

[Dice Roll] 20221 || 4 || 12 || 16 || 3

[ssendom] 30/32

[Juzt] 11/11

CD of 12, no damage taken.

[ssendom] 30/32

[Juzt] 11/11

ID: 20231
CD: 9

The winds had completely died down to a slow light breeze. Ssendom laughed at loud at the notions Juzt was making, "Only reason I awoke you was because my number crunching came out that if I solo'd this the goods would spoil just before we got there. I'd let your wimpy ass sleep." He chuckled in an obviously humorous manner, though he wasn't lying about the number crunching portion. "Well this is the better alternative to waking up in the field completely alone and abandoned, or slain and me being orange. But I am not that kinda guy. Death Before Dishonor is what I always say... And if anyone Disrespects me on that, then I shall enact what happens when they are being quote on quote dishonorable." He mentioned as he grinned, "But never mind that lets put all our might to getting it there. We have about a few hours left to turn it in, we need to kick this into overdrive." He states looking at the time in the top right of his HUD stating how much time they have left. He actives his athletics skill and his muscles begin to show stress markings of his increased force. The increased force gave them the ability to get to town within the time frame allotted to getting it there.

Ssendom: 30/32

Juzt: 11/11

There was no one true way to win a spat of jest, you could only invest in the trouble with zest, "Well, if that's the case, you probably need to work on yourself some more. If you can't just do it on your own, then maybe I should take the lead." He chuckled, knowing that they'd both likely be capable of doing it in the same time frame, but moving on to the next hypothetical statement Dom made did bring about a slight concern. He had only heard rumors about player killers taking the lives of sleeping players through a loophole in the system, but he had never witnessed it himself, first hand or otherwise. He didn't expect Dom would be someone that would prey on victims, especially considering he wasn't an orange player, though the possibility of someone out there taking advantage of Justin did make him a little on edge. Taking note to be more cautious in the future, Justin came to a consensus on picking up the pace, "Sure thing, bud. We ought to be able to make it there before dusk without a problem, the food should still be pretty fresh too." They both put out extensive force and before long, they'd arrive in town then make it to the NPC, "Hey, we've got the goods!" He shouted out towards the quest giver, whom thanked the both players for the heroic acts of bravery and kindness, before rewarding them each with the quest rewards. They'd both depart ways, but Justin would make sure to meet up with the fellow once again real soon.

[Dice Roll] 20251 || 1 || 10 || 10 || 5

[ssendom] 30/32

[Juzt] 11/11

CD of 10, no damage taken.

[ssendom] 30/32

[Juzt] 11/11