[PP-F1] Feeding the Enemy. (Rolland & Oikawa)

A dazzling day in the fields of floor one, as a figure clad in a silver European like Knight armor, fashioned with blue, white and brown, wandered the floors of the Town of Beginnings as he stopped at the Tavern and opened his HUD. He began a PM as he was looking for some help from a ally he could hope would aid him as he began to PM to the man that made his armor. ~Hey Oikawa, it's me Rolland, I'm in front of the Tavern in the Northeast plaza, I am hoping you could help me out pal.~ And with the message finally finalized he sent it by clicking the blue circle, with the PM now gone off to his pal, he leaned on the wall, as he took the Helmet off his head and held it in his arms under his shoulder to his side. *Hmmm... a Familiar, should be fun now.* The thoughts swirling in his head as he pondered the idea of his ideal Familiar, as this would be a wonderful event and one he should remember.

The forge was hot and stuffy, filled with soot and metal scraps from the days crafting. Oikawa wiped his brow as he plopped down on the wooden stool next to his crafting table. He was already tired and the day had only begun. Looking at the mess he made, he shook his head as he started to clean up. Ping! A notification sounded as a message appeared in the center of his HUD.  Scanning the contents, he selected reply and began to type.

To: Rolland

Hey man! Umm what do you need help with. You know what? Fill me in when I get there. I need to get out of the shop anyhow.

Exiting the room, the blonde whistled for his familiar King. A small grey leopard pawed around the corner. He looked up to Oikawa before releasing a questioning purr. "We have business to attend to today. Lets go!" Reaching down, Oikawa grabbed the cub and placed him on his head. He made sure to dim the lights and flip the shop sign to close as he opened the door leading outside. Oi I hope we aren't in for trouble. I hate trouble haha.

As Rolland stayed perched on his wall the PM popped up and he read it as Oikawa was on his way and he smiled, *Perfect, not only will this be easier, but now I can see how a Familiar is actually obtained, Oikawa has his Leopard maybe he can teach me.* His thoughts clouded his judgement as he then placed the helmet on the ground and he slide down as he then went into the lotus position and opened his HUD. Pulling out Nidhogg he sat there, and placed the helmet in between his legs as Nidhogg was laying on his legs, flat and horizontal to his frame, as his sapphire blue eyes gazed at the people, as he waited for his ally to arrive.

The sun shimmered as the blonde and his companion exited the shop. The day seemed bright and vibrant. Almost inviting all who cared too, to come outside and enjoy the warmth it offered. The streets were packed as usual. Merchants and players alike filled the streets as the two traversed the cobbled alleys and passageways. The tavern that Rolland spoke of, was just up ahead. Oikawa, for the first time, was nervous. Outside of his shop, he had never encountered this player. He knew nothing about him aside from the fact that he used to frequent with Susanoo if he recalled correctly. Aside from that, this would be their first meet up. The cub above him purred softly as the white haired player came into view. Posted just outside the tavern walls.

"Rolland! How goes it?"

As the sounds of the wind brushed his hair into his face, and filled the air with the sound of a male voice, Rolland looked up to see Oikawa coming to him with his familial. Rolland smiled as he got up placed Nidhogg on the back of his waist and propped the helmet under his boot and kicked it up and caught it with his hand as he spun the side the helmet like a basketball. Sapphire eyes glint in the light of the day as he then placed the helmet under his arm and held out his hand to Oikawa, "Not much pal, just been waiting to undergo a mission, was hoping to get a familiar like you do, would be fun to have a companion on my journey."

He spoke, as his smile as his eyes glint in the light, his snow white hair dancing in the breeze clad in the armor that Oikawa made himself, Rolland chuckled. "And there was no one better to think of but you, and possibly my guild master, but she seems busy with he guild so I thought of you to help me out here." His words smooth and crisp as he spoke, and then looked at the forest, "I had my eye on a certain one, one that I got soinfo on from a NPC, it's a small fox like canine, and I think it will work for me." Then as he said that he looked back at him, "After this, lets get my profession together, need to get to know you more pal, I mean were are going to be friends right and business partner?" He asked him with a boy like grin on his face, as this was Rollands way of speaking and acting.

The perched player stood up at the sound of Oikawa's voice. His little display brought a smirk to Oikawa' face as the twirling of the helmet reminded him how much he missed playing basketball. Grasping the outstretched hand, the blonde nodded as Rolland explained why they were meeting up. The cub on his head perked up when Rolland gestured to him and yawned when he realized he wasn't needed particularly. Oikawa took note of how jovial Rolland seemed to be and it honestly kind of threw him off. He had never seem someone so happy in a child-like way. He then listened as the player detailed what familiar he was in search for and what his plans were for after finishing this quest.

Oikawa stepped back a bit. This was why he became nervous of new people. They seemed ready to jump into anything. He wanted to explain to Rolland that friendships weren't forced but rather they just happened. And with Oikawa's recent string of happenings he didn't wish to delve into another friendship so quickly. Unbeknownst to Rolland, Oikawa had a recent falling out with someone special, he had not only abandoned his guild but was the final straw in its disbandment. Friends came and went and he wanted to help the guy out but he was, at this point in time, looking for a business partner more than a friend. If a friendship came of it, that would be fine, but it wasn't his main goal. 

He realized he hadn't responded to him yet. "How rude of me. I totally just spaced out there. We can surely see what we can do about your familiar. I also look forward to our business venture. Though for now I see you as an acquaintance. Friends is a rather awkward term for me at the moment," he explained as his eyes wandered to the floor.

Rolland nodded as he smiled, "Well, if I become your friend then that is good for me to." He said as he, his helmet now being pulled back onto his head as he gave another childlike grin and looked towards the field. "Shouldn't be to hard finding the NPC we need to get the item." "Just need to give me a few tips about where to start looking.* His words crisp filling the air with a calm and cool feeling, for he was in his relaxed yet ready for anything mood. He began to look at the field once more and smiled, "By Allah, I shall be ready for the day." Another one of his Arabic words slipped his mind as he spoke, the silver like metal on his armor shined like a newly born star, and the blue leather like fabric flapped in the gentle breeze.

Oikawa simply nodded, as Rolland placed his helm back on. Going through his inventory, Oikawa quickly retrieved a leopard charm and handed it to Rolland. "Here. You can borrow this. It's a lucky charm. It'll increase your chances when it comes time to obtain your familiar. As for the NPC, I haven't the slightest clue. She moves around from time to time, though since were on the first floor, I'm willing to bet she's near the Black Iron Palace. A few quest NPC's can be found there if I'm not mistaken." Oikawa listened to Rolland's comment, unsure of who Allah was but the name sounded familiar. He said praise, so it may be the God he prays to. Letting the thought drift away, he watched King as he waited to see what Rolland wanted to do.

As Rolland took the plushy his eyes went wide, "This reminds me of my sisters plushy back home... brings back good memories.* He said as he equipped it and he saw his stats rise up, and a smile came across his face. And with his own hands now drawing his sword he slide his hand down the rusted colour blade and grinned even more as his old friend was soon to be replaced. With his hand quickly sliding the weapon back into the metal sheathe that had the red tassel at the end. "Come on pal, lets get this mission completed, and then to my profession, yay!" He said as he did a double fist clench and brought them into his body as he bent down and then leaped into the air with one hand pointing at the sky. "One day, I will get out of here, and return to Heaven Rose!" The voice of his booming through the air as he was in a chipper and hyper mood, as he landed he smiled more and turned to Oikawa, and patted him on the shoulder. With his hand leaving his allies shoulder he began running towards the towns gate to the field, "Last one to the field is a rotten egg!" Chuckling filled the air as Rolland held his hands out like a plane and ran turning his head give Oikawa a thumbs up, as saying he was eh okay in his book.

Once Rolland had equipped the plushie, Oikawa whistled for King to come and follow them as they headed towards the fields. He was then caught off-guard by Rolland's sudden child-like transgression. The young man simply becoming what one would call and Adult Kid. He pretended to be a plane as he "flew" through the gates only turning around to give him a thumbs up. Sliding his hand down his face, Oikawa followed along and thought to himself. What have I gotten myself into? He just flipped a switch. It's like being a babysitter. I wonder if this is all just an act? Sigh Maybe he'll calm down after we get to searching...

Rolland saw as Oikawa begin to walk with him, and as he did Rolland gave a smile, as they walked he began to hum a song he did with a particular artist back in Japan, as the sounds of his leather boots hit the grass he stopped humming and then suddenly drew his sword. The ringing of the weapon as it dragged along the metal sheath making rust like particles shimmer and fly off. His suddenly happy go lucky attitude changed like a summer day when rain clouded it, as he looked around, his once childlike voice turned more serious and darker. "Careful now, wolves like to ambush unexpecting players, just because you and I are high level, doesn't mean a Warg or Dire Wolf won't appear." He said as his weapon dragged on the ground, making the dirt and rocks fling up, the blue leather tails of his coat under the silver armor with the white fur collar. As his armor shined in the daylight as it peeked through the clouds, his sapphire eyes gazing at the distant tree's and the ones near him and Oikawa. 

-Stats-

Níðhöggr The Malice Striker +3 DMG

Lionheart Armor of Vaelen Faraam +2 Damage Mitigation ; +1 Thorn 

Leopard Plushy; +2 LD

One-Handed Straight Sword: Rank 1 (+1 DMG)

Search & Detect: Rank 1 (+1 LDR)

-Stats-

HP: 73/DMG: 8/ACC: 3/EVA: 3/MIT: 2

Thorns +1/Bleed +1/Paralyze +2

Battle Healing R2

Parry

King (Healer)

Oikawa followed the platinum-haired blonde through the fields. Grass rustled beneath their feet as they marked the path they have taken. Rolland suddenly draws his blade. His demeanor completely changing as he spoke to Oikawa. The blonde nodded, not another word to be said as he moved about on the watch for anything dangerous. His sword, Kyuketsuki, remain sheathed as they moved about. Hmm so he can be serious.. interesting. A flash of fur jumped through his peripheral vision. Looking around he couldn't seem to spot what he thought he saw. The grove of tall sturdy trees they had entered only made it harder to find the supposed creature. "Did you see that Rolland? Or am I just going crazy?"

Sunlight trickled through the clouds, and the breeze kicked up, Rolland eyes shifting around hearing Oikawa words he stopped and looked in the direction he said. Hw turned his head towards Oikawa, "I heard something, but seeing it, I must have just missed it." "What do you think it is, if it was greyish then thats a wolf and we should stay here and pre [Editing, will finish when more time is given.]