OP-F1 Lazyness ( Complete)

Zephyr laid back lazily under a tree looking up at the white fluffy clouds that closely resembled cotton candy. He had been on the first floor since the start of the game not leaving since the death of his brother with in the first week of the game. He rubbed the back of his head wondering how much time had actually passed since he got trapped in this hell hole as days,weeks, and months all blurred together it was as if time had stood still and he was forever trapped here in a continous loop.He let loose a soft sight as he sat up leaning up against the tree his skin stil as delicate and pale as it was on the outside. Normally if this were real he would of been burnt to a crisp with in 30 mins of exposure to the sun but this game seemed not to have that hellish effect of sunburn.He picked a few rocks up off the ground and began to juggle them in attempt to pass his boredom granted he was not very good at it but it was amusing none the less to try and keep the 3 rocks constantly rotating in a clockwise manner with out dropping one of them. While messing with the rocks he felt the light wet tenderness of small raindrops grace his skin as the sky had grown dark and the heavens had opened up. He pulled his legs up under the tree to prevent them from getting wet as the soft sound of raindrops hitting leaves lulled him into a light doze.

Esmeralda decided that the best course of action in her immediate situation would be to get a feel for the world around her.  After running trough the city or town...whatever it was called or considered, she broke out of that place and into a broad piece of land.  She ran around in the flowers for a while staring and making note off all the little details they had.   "How long did this take them to program" she asked herself.  After a ton of picking objects up only to be distracted by the next object, she decided to lay down and take a rest.  However, she noticed that it looked it was going to rain soon.  "How does rain work? Is like the rain you find in the real world or not at all?" Well only one way to find out right?  She prepped herself for the oncoming storm.  If she got soaked by the rainwater or not did not matter to her.

She spent a few minutes at most playing in the rain before she got tired of it.  She wanted to find shelter and quick.  The closest thing that she could find to shelter was a tree.  It did not look horribly large but still a decent size.  It made her think of the tree house at the orphanage she lived at for a while.  "Well, I guess the tree is as good a spot as any to wait this rain."  Admittedly she was nervous about going to the tree.  Esmeralda shook it off dismissing herself as silly "not like there would actually be anyone there right?"

When she reached the tree she found someone there who seemed to be asleep.  She decided that sneaking around and sitting on the other side of the tree until the storm blew over would be a good decision.

Zephyr crinkled his nose lightly as the rain began to drip off the leaves above his head landing on his face stirring him from the light doze the soud of the rain had lulled him into. It could not of been more then a few minutes he was a sleep but his hair was all dishelved and messy looking revealing both of his eyes per the one only being visible. He stood up yawning lazily and stretching somewhat as he had been sitting there for quiet some time, he walked around the tree yawning and rubbing the back of his neck when out of the corner of his eye he saw a young lady sitting on the ground. It startled him enough that he took a step back and tripped falling on his rear "Ow." he said some what loudly he shook his head before standing up and dusting himself off noticing that the rain storm had intensified some what as the rain was coming down harder as if it was missing the leaves entirely.. He sighed softly as he walked over to the young lady offering a flashy smile "Hey there, you're very pretty." he said in a flirtaitous manner " My names Zephyr, what's yours?" he inquired with a smile as he sat down next to her leaving enough room inbetween them so it was not exceedingly awkward.

Esmeralda was sitting down completely spaced out.  She could not get over how the rain in the game was almost completely similar to rain in the real world.  She hopped that maybe one day she could get back to the real world and experience actual rain.  This day dream was broken however by the sound of the person she saw earlier falling over.  She had a hard time not laughing then and there.  How could someone fall down almost as soon as standing up.  Her attention was drawn to him when he started to speak to her.  When he complemented her she just stared back blankly and was just very confused. After discovering that his name was Zephyr she figured that she should probably tell him her name. "Hi, my name is Esmeralda" she said as if she had put careful thought into her words.  "I'm sorry if I startled you, I was just in the rain a bit too long and wanted a dry place to wait out the storm" she said this hoping that she did not completely destroy his afternoon plans of napping, all she wanted was to get out of the storm for a bit.

Zephyr was miffed and some what shocked as he sat there slightly embarassed he was not used to his charm getting a blank response. It was unsual for him to feel discouraged, but at that exact point and time that was exactly what he felt. He was not gonna let it get him down though he would just have to try harder "Esmerelda, that's a pretty name for a beautiful girl." he said flirtaitously even cracking a smile as he said it " Also it was not you that woke me up it was the damn rain.. It put me to sleep an woke me up." he said with a chuckle as he felt a rain drop land on his nose causing him to crinklle it from the sensation it made as it rolled off the tip of his nose. "So why are you out here all alone?" he asked rather inquisitively in hopes to make some headway in flirting with her. He figured if he softened her up with small talk she would be more susceptible to his flirtaitious charm. He rain his fingers through his hair attempting to fix it back into it's usually style but it was to no avail it  was too wet out and his hair just did not want too cooperate at all. He knew he had to atleast peak her interest its not very often you see an albino humam much less have one sitting next to them under a tree while it was raining out.Thoughts werer racing through his head at this point mostly as to why she seemed unresponsive to him flirting with her and it irked him that he could not make rhyme or reason of the situation or her at this point.

Why does he keep complimenting me she wondered.  It just makes no logical sense after what happened recently.  "Thanks, I guess? and I'm glad that it was the rain and not me that awoke you." Esmeralda is even more puzzled as to how he can smile after all that has happened.  Everyone she saw in the town could only show expressions of fear.  this change of pace was intriguing to her.  "I just decided to explore and get to more about this new world, its not often someone finds themselves in this situation" she paused thinking of what to say next.  Talking to other people was never really her strong suit.  "What about you? You seem to be out here alone as well?" she feels like she must find more out about why he can still smile after discovering the truth of this game.  She absent mindlessly picked up a few flowers and started weaving a little bracelet out of them often the way young kids do when they have nothing else to do.  She still can't get over how closely related to the real world this one is.  She watched Zephyr with curiosity while he appeared to be trying to fix his hair.  It seemed like a pointless thing to do in this weather. 

Vaan walked on floor one. He had become miserable because he was trying to get some sleep and then rain droplets pelted his face in his slumber. Vaan equipped his blade as he entered outside of town. He seen a boy and a girl who seemed about his age. He walked over. The boy seemed to be trying to fix his hair. Wow, you two are the only two people I have seen, other than myself, that have not gone inside. Do you guys enjoy the rain or something? Their gear did not seem that high in level which told him that they were low leveled.

Esmeralda just started at the new person in shock.  He seemed to have appeared out of thin air.  When he asked his question she could not figure out the best way to respond at first.  But then she thought of a way "Hi, I don't about Zephyr, but I enjoy rain."  She gestured toward Zephyr real quickly while saying this.  She sat down after saying this and worked more with her flowers and staring out into the storm "I also ended up just taking the nearest cover I could when it started raining, why are you out in the rain?".  She immediately wished that she had not asked the question it seemed to forward and friendly for her to ask right off the bat. The new person seemed to be a higher level but she was not quite sure.  She looked up and tried to catch a butterfly that happened to be resting near by.

Zephyr smirked as she seemed to take the compliment he gave her which meant she was just shy or she really was not used to this sort of social interaction " Yes, it was this evil rain one second it wants you to sleep and the very next it's pelting you on the face telling you to wake up." he said with a laugh as he cracked his neck before lookiing back at her " Ya know exploring all by yourself is kinda dangerous." he said as he lightly and playfullly poked her on the nose "So you should be doing it with a party." he said half chiding her half teasing "As for me I was just sitting under this tree hoping for something exciting to happen and it starts raining and a pretty young lady showed up." he said smiling still trying to be a flirt but perhaps he was laying it on a bit too heavy. He had noticed that she had been fixated on him since he sat down and not in a creepy way, but more in the way that he perplexed and confused her. She also appeared to be nervous as she was making braclets while staring at him which indicated it might be a nervous habit. " Are you nervous?" he inquired motioning towards the flower braclet she was making as the rain storm did not seem like it was gonna let up any time soon the rain came down in large drops now it would of been fair to call it a downpour.

"I don't mind the danger it keeps me on my toes" she said as she looked slightly frightened by the unexpected poke to her nose she also questioned why he thought it was dangerous its not like she couldn't fight.. "I can fend for myself and if I can't then whatever, what happens happens" What should I do next she wondered as he kept talking to her.  She scooted a little farther away from him.  Sitting close to another person was starting to make her slightly uncomfortable. She wasn't used to talking to another person let alone getting bopped on the nose. When he asked her if she nervous and motioned the the bracelet that she was making it kinda wigged her out.  She blushed and seem flustered as she couldn't figure out what to say after that.  She stared at him for a while and then ended up saying without thinking "D-d-did you know that the rain is just like the rain in real life." O gosh she thought after.  What a silly thing to say and I stuttered as well.  This is why I do not like talking to people she ended up reminding herself.  Right after saying that silly line she quickly pulled up a few more flowers and tried to forget what just happened.  "Yeah, maybe, I'm just not used to social interaction".  She said this very quickly hoping that this would distract him from what happened earlier.  "why do you care?"  She realized how blunt that was but figured it was better than saying nothing and coming off as rude as so many times before in the real world.

"On your toes eh? " he questioned as a mysitified look appeared on her face as he poked her nose and then she said something that changed the entire mood. He mention of if she died she died made him frown wiping the smile clear off his face.... " You should not take your life for granted.. it is a precious gift that you only get one of." he said pausing he voice cracking sllightly in a sorrowful tone. He could of been crying at this point but one could never tell because it was raining too hard. " My little brother had the same attitude.... as you do now and he paid with his life for it during the first week of this game." he said somberly " So please place more value on your life then a simple oh well." he said flatly noticing at this point she had scooted away abit putting more space in between them. Trying to lighten the mood some he flashed a half smile and said " Nah, the rain in real life is slightly acidic this is just like some one turned on a rain machine." he said softly " Also, why are you no used to social interaction?" he asked inquisitively some what perplexed by her behaviour. As he now wondered if he was coming off as creepy as she had move away from him and had become strangely defensive with her mannerism and speech noticing she had picked up more flowers. He had accomplished making her blush if only for a moment with something he previously said to her which was slightly adorable but had made her put walls up in an attempt to keep him out.

"I'm sorry to hear about your brother, that must have really sucked" she said softly, wishing that she had known about that sooner so she could have stopped herself from reminding him about something like that.  When he told her to place more value on her life she kind of questioned it, nobody she knew before would have a cared a lot and the only people who would have disappeared long ago.  "I-I will" she said mostly due to the fact that what he said caught her off guard once again. She had to find a way to make up for what she cause him to remember. She was finished with the bracelet and decided to work on another one.  Hearing him mention the rain caused her to push the flowers up in front of her face because she knew that she was blushing and could not stand the thought of anyone figuring that out."I just never saw a point in talking to anyone." she stated simply as a matter of fact. She asked him with much interest putting the flowers down "Have you ever had times when it was pointless to try to talk someone?" She felt bad about making him think of his brother and wanted to distract him from it.  It was weird to see him sorrowful even if they had only met a little bit ago.

He waved it off trying to forget about it "The past is the past just please place more value you in yourself.." he said as he paused " Besides a pretty girl like you should have plenty of confidence in herself." he said teasing her. She had a cute almost frail sense about she also seemed to be rather innocent minded like she had been pretty sheltered most her life. Zephyr doubted she had ever had a guy be this friendly with her or that shed ever dated anyone and this intrgued him a great deal to the point that a soft smile spread across his face. He had noticed her pull the flowers up to her face to cover her blushing perhaps causing a slight chuckle "You're just too cute." he said figuring that only made her blushing worse since she appeared to be rather vulnerable at this point. " And why did you never see the point in just talking with someone?" he asked in a questioning manner " As a matter of fact no I have not I mostly enjoy the company of other people, especially cute girls like yourself."  he said in a flirtatious manner yet again hoping to illict and even cuter response from her.

Esmeralda was confused by what he meant when he said that she should have plenty of confidence "Ok, I'll try to" she said quietly.  The fact that being friendly came that easily to him made her slightly jealous she in a way wished she could understand how he was doing that. She tried very hard to brush aside his calling of her cute but it was starting to wear her down.  As much as she wanted to pretend that she was immune to being embarrassed by silly things like that she was starting to falter.  when he asked why she never saw the point of talking to anyone it really made her think.  "Well, I suppose I had better things to do, plus watching people allows you to find out a lot about someone." she said very slowly "most people just are never around long enough anyway and its a pain to say goodbye, not that I've really had to" She seemed almost shocked by the fact that he enjoyed the company of others.  However once again he called her cute this was really starting to puzzle her.  She wanted to figure it out but at the same she didn't want to know.  "Why do you call me cute so much, you only just met me." She asked really bluntly and in a plainly just confused manner she stared at him expecting a response.   

Zephyr could see a look of confusion vexed her face not only that but he had noticed that she seemed highly vulnerable at this point . it seemed she was having issue brushing off his compliments and teasing now when before she was completely unaffected by them but now she was blushing and stumbeling on her words. "The more you talk the cuter you get." he said in a teasing manner " You're mannerisms have went from being stoic to very girly and cute." he said flicking a raindrop at her that happened to be resting on the tip of his finger " How could you have better things to do then be social?" he asked pausing for effect " And watching people? You're not the stalker type are ya ?" he asked in a teasing manner " Not gonna have to worry about you hiding behind corners and getting jealous am I?" he proceded to tease in a harmless happy go lucky manner. "Well you should not bother with people like that, they're not worth your time." he said smiling " People worth your time are people who genuinely care about you and have your back when you need it covered." he said feeling water drip off his hair and run down the bridge of his nose to the end of it where it dripped on to his some what wet clothing. " As for why i keep calling you cute... well for one its completely true you're cute and adorable, and lastly its so fun to see you're reactions to being called cute." he said with a smile as he poked her nose playfully for the second time.

Stoic? And then girly? None of this made any sense to her. She was slightly annoyed at all this being called cute. "Better things to do than being social? You can read books, lots of them" The sudden urge to shout for Narnia came upon and she had to clench her mouth shut to keep from saying it. Then he joked around and asked if she was stalker. "No, I don't stalk I just listen listen and watch." and a few seconds later with a slightly puzzled face and voice she said "And getting jealous of what? what even is jealousy?" She thought about what he said next.  About people who will cover your back when you need it.  "Why would you need to somebody to cover your back" she asked, having taken that statement literally.  "Don't you already have clothes on your back to do that" she was honestly starting to puzzled by that concept.  My reactions to being called cute? Were they out of the ordinary or something.  After he poked her nose she just kind of stared at him.  She didn't move back but didn't look all to happy with being poked again.  "Do you have people who as you sad will cover you back in this game"  Maybe that's how he ca be so friendly she wondered.   She put down her flowers having half finished a bracelet but running out of flowers in the surrounding area.

Vaan watched the two go back and forth l. Boy just seemed to be flirting while the girl was asking questions why she apparently was so cute. Vaan let the to at it. Vaan sat under a tree to try to keep a little dry. He closed his eyes when a drop of water fell right on his nose. Really? Vaan began to pace around the area.

He decided that he would go and kill a boar or something. He grabbed his blade and looked right at the boar. He took a breath and then began to run quickly right at the boar. He pulled back his blade ready to kill the boar.

ID: 18919 BD:7

Vaan struck the boar causing it to fly backwards and shatter instantly. Blue lights surrounded the area. Vaan sighed and sheathed his blade he sat back in his same position

He could tell the Emma was getting more and more confused by the second this forced a small smirk on his face as he had seemingly broken down the walls she had constructed to keep peopple out. "Who says you cant read books and socialize at the same time." he said in pretty much the same happy manner he had been speaking. He had noticed her cheeks tense up as though she were keeping something from escaping her mouth."Oh? cat go your tounge?" hes asked in a teasing manner  "Stalking is listening and watching while someone does not know you're doing it." he said flatly "Well jealousy is when per say you like a guy and other girls are hitting on him." he paused before continuing " As for the emotion itself its usually closely related with love and usually the nasty side of love." he said  in a rather odd tone of voice like it made him uncomfortable to talk about this subject. He facepalmed when she said she did not get the point of covering ones back if they already had clothes for that. "What I meant was a partner someone who has your back if things get FUBAR." he said as he shook his head slightly confused as to how anyone could be this sheltered. He laughed at the face she made when he poked her nose again it was one of annoyance and confusion so it was quite amusing. " No I dont have someone to watch my back sadly... unless you happen to be volunteering?" he asked inquisitvely as he looked her face over in a curious manner awaiting a response.

"Its harder to read books while talking to people though." she said very determined of not changing her mind on that subject.  "It's not like they did not know that I was there, they knew, I chose not join the conversation." She honestly didn't see anything wrong with this logic, if you chose not to participate and they knew you were there, its not creepy at all. "No cats got my tongue" She said very determinedly not getting the joke there. Even though he explained she still didn't get it but decided not to question him further on it because it seemed to make uncomfortable to talk about.  She listened to he said next with a realization of how not at all smart her previous question was after he explained what it meant.  It was obvious and quite silly not to understand what it meant.  Unless I happen to be volunteering? What on earth? She instantly couldn't figure out how to answer that.  She didn't mean to volunteer for that. But she didn't want to say no either she couldn't say no actually.  Saying no was always a weak spot of hers, and now it looks like its coming back to get her.  "W-w-what...if you want....I guess" she said slowly watching his face trying to figure what he was thinking.  Last thing that she wanted to be was rude, but she had no clue at all how to respond.  

Rain lightly dotted the path the blonde traveled as he traversed the fields of the first floor. His initial reasoning for having even come out of town in the first place, was to gather some more materials for his shop. However, given the current weather, non-combat gathering would be a mess to deal with. His left hand casually smoothed his bangs over to one side as neared the perimeter of the Starting City. He checked to make sure the boars were unaware of his presence as he dashed passed them and headed for the gates leading back into town. As moved over the last bit of grassy plains, his eyes were drawn to a group of players huddled near a tree. Skidding to a halt, he focused on the crystals above their heads. All of them seemed to be green. He had almost decided to dismiss the group entirely, when he suddenly noticed a familiar frame and face.

Pacing towards the tree, he waved at the player known as Vaan and greeted the other two. "How's the armor treating you my friend?" Turning towards the other two, he smiled and introduced himself. "A pleasure to meet you folks. Oikawa "The Faint" is the name. Yours?"