OP-F1 Lazyness ( Complete)

Esmeralda looked up in shock, she had not expected another player to appear, especially in this weather.  Then when he greeted Vaan she realized the she had forgotten about his presence he was just being so quiet.  She quickly got up and hid on the other side of the tree.  She could hardly handle one person, forgot about the other, and now a third one.  She sat down and realized that it would be rude to just ignore him.  After he kindly introduced himself as well.

After much convincing herself she poked her head around the side of the tree "Hi, I'm Esmeralda."  That was all she could say before quickly pulling her head back being the tree.   She down happy that she said something but at the same time wishing she just took a chance and hid without saying anything.  This might have done the opposite of what she wanted and drawn attentions herself.  The new person, no, Oikawa seemed to be of a much higher level.  It kind of frightened her but then again people did that already.

Zephyr shook his head smiling slightly " Yes but you can be social when its comes to books." he said laughing a bit " You can discuss the book if both people are reading the same book.. You can talk about likes,dislikes,favorite characters, and many many other things about them." he said he a light and cheery manner "That is the great thing about social interaction is that it can be applied to almost any situation." he said as he stood up and stretched some sitting down for long periods made him sore. He chuckled lightly at her rebuttal about not being a stalker " I swear im gonna get you out of that shell.. even if i have to drag you out kicking and screaming." he teased  deciding not to even touch on the cats go your tongue comment. zephyr noticed she was torn between confusion and embarrassment he seemed to perplex to the point where she seemed broken. He wondered if this had been the most social contact she had ever had up to this point in her life until he realized she took his teasing a little too seriously "Wait, lets start off with just being friends before we start talking about watching someones back." he said in a slightly serious tone.

Zephyr nodded to the newcomer but decided he was better off not introducing himself for now as he watched Esmerelda disappear behind a tree only to peek out moments later.

The blonde looked at Vaan, the young man apparently ignoring his presence. Over the ordeal, Oikawa looked up to the girl who identified herself as Esmeralda. "Like I said , pleasure to meet you. Though I have to wonder do you always greet others from behind trees? No matter, I have other business to attend to. Thought I would just stop buy to say hi to a friendly customer." Returning a nod to the other male player who had yet to identify himself, Oikawa turned around and continued on his way back to the main city. Although the rain still poured down, Oikawa didn't mind the drizzle as he headed back along the path he came. He wondered why Vaan ignored him. He doesn't seem like that type of guy, but no matter I'm sure I'll see him again. Somewhere. Someday. The gates lingered into view.  Picking up the pace, he passed through the threshold and reentered the safe zone finally.

Before the newcomer had introduced himself Esmeralda nodded to what Zephyr said about the book to show that she agreed with what he said.  Then he talked about being friends "Okay...agreed sounds like a plan" she said making note of his tone.

She watched the newcomer leave after being unable to comment about greeting people from behind trees. She recalled what he said earlier about dragging her out of her shell and laughed a little.  She the prospect of that a little amusing.  "What, do you think of the game?" she asked Zephyr wondering what he thought about it and plus she just felt saying something all of a sudden.  Honestly she herself was not too fond of the game at first, but she was starting to like it.  "It's not right how they trapped so many people" she said absently as she sat back down next to him and stared at the ground.

Zephyr smirked slightly at how far he had managed to push her on a social aspect in a matter of minutes perhaps he would not have to drag her kicking and screaming out of her shell after all. "Sounds good to me as well." he said as he waved his hand bringing up his menu and sending her a friend request. Zephyr scratched the back of his neck in a rather nervous manner as he waited for her to accept, but instead of accepting she asked him a odd question about what he thought of the game. That perplexed in several different ways as in reality this was really nothing more then a game but at the same time dying here meant your life on the outside as there was no such thing as re spawns in this game and quite a few people had already died. " It has its good and bad aspects." he said pausing " The good part is most of what you experience is real to life but the flip side of that coin is death here means death on the outside too." he said in a slightly sad but serious tone.

Esmeralda stared the friend request for a few seconds wondering if she really wanted a friend.  Then after a few seconds of thought and asking a question she accepted it.  She noticed that he had seemed to be nervous but brushed it off thinking it as nothing.  She watched him answer the question noticing how the question seemed to hit a string.  "Agreed, having the death be real ruins the fun of the game."  she said thinking of what it would have been like if perma death wasn't a thing in this game.  It ruined the fun and more importantly everyone's lives.  Looking up she realized that the rain had stopped.  She didn't notice that it had stopped before but right before her eyes there was no rain.  She got up in an abrupt manner "Well, the rain has stopped off the city I go." she said right before running off to the city.  Then all of a sudden she turned around as if she forgot something "It was nice meeting you, and then chatting." she said very quickly and quietly before continuing her way to the city with one last thought on her mind of: I did it I finally made a friend!

Zephyr smiled when the menu cleared and Esmerelda's name popped up on his friends list. He had thought that she might possibly decline given her shy nature and tendency to want to avoid people and not socialize,but it all worked out in the end. She agreed with him on the aspect of death and that this game was ruined by it along with a bunch of peoples lives in the process, He wondered how many people had died so far and how many were actually left in the game as the game was a limited release and only so many nerve gear and copies were sold. Zephyr noticed that the rain had come to an abrupt and sudden in and so to did their conversation as he watched Esmerelda waste no time in departing back to the starter city only stopping to turn around to it was nice to meet you "Same to you." he shouted as he watched her turn around and run off towards the city disappearing over the hill. "Well, I guess ill go check out this land of ice and snow I have heard rumors about." he said out loud as he departed for the fourth floor.

Complete:

Zephyr +1 sp and 100 Col

Esmerelda +1 SP and 100 col

Oikawa + 1 SP + 100 Col

Vaan + 1 SP + 100 Col