[PP-F1] Kill the Decision (Lowenthal) COMPLETE

"Certainly my orange haired friend." She quickened her pace to match his as he began to explain the mechanics behind summoning the wolf. Nodding her head as he concluded, she turned and spoke. "Sounds tricky indeed. However, i enjoy challenges, so lets find us  some wolves and get to slaying!" As easy as it sounded, she knew getting them down to exactly 1 HP would be the hard part. They'll likely go through a few beasties before being able to summon the big bad wolf. Nonetheless she was excited for the challenge. "I wonder how many wolves we'll kill by accident haha?!"

Lowenthal laughed as he walked with Lancelot. "Alright, we're close to the place." He said, surprised at how fast the time passed in her company. He looked around the slightly wooded area, looking for a small pack of wolves. "Alright, there's a few." He said, crouching, and entering a sneaking stance. "Just stay close, and we'll catch them off guard. " Lowenthal said, readying his dagger. He was going to attack the group of three wolves, when lancelot gave the signal.