[PP - F4] Meeting Someone New, and Himself (Clarence)

Lowenthal sighed. "Well that makes me feel better. If only just." Lowenthal sat up and stretched. He was really enjoying himself with Clarence. "So, how are things with your and your boyfriend?" Lowenthal asked, curious to see if he even had a chance. He didn't even know why he tried, or is trying. Perhaps he was just trying to continue the small talk. "I mean it in, all respect. Not like,I'm trying to get with you, or anything." Lowenthal said, trying to make his point.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Things are good.. we don't talk as much as i thought we would. He has been kind of AWOL for a bit so I am kind of lonely. But I think we are okay. And I didn't think you were coming on to me don't worry." Clarence smiled brightly and looked up in the stars, twinkling off his eyes brightly. {​I think he is moving on to me slightly. don't think to much into it just I think he is. Wonder if a love triangle will ensued from this. Make for some interesting drama } Clarence sighed and leaned against Lowenthal slightly, not meaning to but he just accepted it, his body still warm.

Lowenthal leaned into Clarence, enjoying the warmth he put off. Lowenthal yawned, and stretched. "You're too comfortable for your own good. You know that?" Lowenthal said, placing himself over Clarence's lap. Lowenthal yawned again, and held back a sniffle. "I bet you'd be a great cuddle buddy. You being so warm and all." Lowenthal said, half mumbling.

Clarence blushed brightly at Lowenthal's compliment. "Aww, thank you. You are very nice to cuddle with." Clarence blushed lightly and patter Lowenthal's head. { Strictly platonic? I  am dating Skylar, remember that! } Clarence sighed, not knowing exactly what to do. "Surprising girls and guys don't gof or you, you are kind of good looking." Clarence smiled lightly at his comment and blushed, not knowing why he said it in the first place. They held that position for a bit but Clarence slowly laid down on the snow, Lowenthal kind of laying across him in a weird fashion. "You can move if you are more comfortable." Clarence laughed lightly and stretched up-ward a bit.

Lowenthal sat up and looked at Clarence. "You're surprised that people don't hit on me? I think I'll take that as a compliment." Lowenthal said, laughing. Lowenthal opened his menu and looked at the time. "Man, it's late. Jeez, how long have I been here?" Lowenthal said, scratching his his shaking his his hair free of snow. "But hey, if you ever need anything. And I mean, anything at all." Lowenthal said, smiling. "Just give me a call, and I'll show up and do my best." He said before standing and taking off the black coat and setting on Clarence. "And there's that back." He yawned and stretched. 

"Good, you should take it as a compliment." Clarence smiled at Lowenthal. Clarence saw him check his time at He became worried he missed a message from Skylar or someone. { Hope I didn't by accident ignore anyone, that would be bad. I wonder if Lowenthal is going to leave } Clarence became slightly depressed at the thought, knowing he is a friend, nothing more. "Don't worry, if I need anything I will message you, do not worry about that." Clarence smiled at that and jumped a little when a big thing of black cloth landed on his stomach. "Oh jeez, sorry. I forgot you even had it." Clarence laughed a little and hopped up from the ground. "Well, it was nice meeting you Lowenthal." Clarence smiled at the man and adjust a piece of hair that was in Clarence's view.

Lowenthal waved at Clarence as he began to walk away. "I'll hit you up later. Cya." Lowenthal said, quickly ducking behind the corner, and pressing up against the wall. His breathing was haphazard. "Oh my god, am I seriously?" Lowenthal asked aloud, the snow melting against his bare face as he looked to the sky. He sighed. "Well if I feel this way, then I guess so." He said, shoving his hands into his pockets and walking off. 

Thread Complete!