[PP - F4] Meeting Someone New, and Himself (Clarence)

Lowenthal looked at Clarence. "Did, I just. Say that aloud?" he said, his blushing increasing ten fold. "Gah! I'm not like that. I swear." He said, defending himself. "I mean, well I don't know. But I not with you." He said as he kept stammering. "I mean, you're cool. But I'm not." Lowenthal threw his face into his hands, his yelling muffled. He threw himself backwards into the snow, his arms reaching out to his side. "I'm not like this." He said, to himself. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarence grabbed Lowenthal's arm, trying to comfort him. "Dude, calm down." Clarence was laughing, looking into Lowenthal's eyes. "You can be what ever you want okay? Just calm down like Jesus Christ." Clarence laughed and fell down onto the snow, sighing with relief that Lowenthal calmed down. "Doesn't matter if you are bi or not. Or if you have the hots for me or not." Clarnece rolled his eyes and put his arms behind his head, his clothes riding up lightly from the unusual stretching of the fabric. { Well, that was surprising to say the least, well. not that, that is over with } Clarence looked up at the starts again. "Now, what do you wan tot talk about after you calm down?" Clarence laughed again and looked over at Lowenthal.

Lowenthal took a deep breath, and calmed down. "I don't know, didn't know I was like this." He said, wiping the sweat from his face. "I mean, I still don't know. Cause I've never kissed anyone, let alone sleep with them." Lowenthal said, laughing with Clarence. "I don't know. I forgot why I came here, which is good." Lowenthal asked another question, not trying to sound weird. "How's things with Skylar?" He asked, his cheeks returning to a normal hue.

"Things are good actually. We went on a date. Apparently I am now invited on a double date. Ugh." Clarence laughed a little. "And hey, you'll meet that person where you can kiss and sleep with. I know it." Clarence smiled and blushed lightly, he didn't know why he blushed.. but it just happened. "Glad you forgot and calmed down, means you are getting better. The things I came here for are drifting away. Glad to have some company." Clarence smiled and turned to Lowenthal "So, you make clothes? "Clarence asked, thinking about a little gift he wanted to give Skylar, but he didn't know what to get. "I'm looking for a gift for Skylar, any ideas?" Clarence asked the man, hoping for something good.

Lowenthal sat up, moving his legs, crossing them to a more comfortable position. "Well, I wish you luck on your date. And as of a gift, I do have one item." He said, referring to the latex mankini he had made. "Well, more or less of an item. It's only a good item, so it doesn't have enhancements. But it's the thought that counts right?" Lowenthal suggested. 

"Yeah sure.. what is it?" Clarence asked with a light laugh, still laying down and looking up to Lowenthal. { He kind of looks good in this light. I wonder why girls don't go for him } Clarence thought with a light blush. "Is it the swim suit you made? Don't tell me its that?" Clarence laughed lightly. {​Skylar in a skimpy swim suit... nice.} Clarence continued to blush about it but rested himself on his elbows, raising his body to look at Lowenthal better. "And how much would it be?" Clarence asks, messing with some snow on the ground, the temperature not bothering him in the slightest, he is almost always on this floor.

Lowenthal rubbed his nose, the first time he's been on this floor for an extended period of time. "Yeah, it's that one." he said laughing. "And I think i sell them for about 400 Col. But I can drop the price for a friend, if it's to much." He said, smiling and looking at Clarence, his face pink from the cold. Lowenthal quickly turned and stifled a sneeze, making the snow of his head flew off and float to the ground.

Clarence smiled at Lowenthal sneezing. "A friend? So I get a discount. Yay!" Clarence smiled and looked at Lowenthal. { Hmm, skimpy swim suit for Skylar. Next date hopefully } Clarence blushes brightly and sits up into a cross legged position, next to Lowenthal. "What else you got for sale? My alchemist shop is pretty barren, no customers or mats to use." Clarence shrugs and takes off his jacket, his body used to the cold and his jacket getting kind of stuffy. " Sorry, getting kind of warm." Clarence blushes and puts his jacket into his own inventory. "You look like you are freezing cold, you need my jacket?" Clarence asked, kind of worrying as he pulls the jacket back out of his inventory and shows it to Lowenthal.

Lowenthal blushed as Clarence moving in to him, but he didn't back away like last time. "Uhm, thank you." He said quietly, taking his jacket. "I just have swim suits really. I want to be able to have beach parties, all the time. And show people that there's more to this world than just fighting monsters, and owning shops to make Col." He said, putting the jacket on over his own. It was warm, and smelled pleasent. Not like sweaty man like he anticipated. He wrapped himself tighter in the coat to fend off more wind. "My skills sheet says that I can make leather armor. And I might just try that sometime. If future floors are going to be this cold." He said, chuckling. 

"Nice, and you are welcome. I bought myself a swim suit, a kind of plain one. But, I may have to buy a better one from you." Clarence smiles."I love beach parties, you better invite me to one if you have one though." Clarence says and blushes again, he didn't even know why he did. { Nice day, hopefully this can last to a good friendship. He seems a little Bi to be honest, but oh well. I still like Skylar. } Clarence thought to himself. Clarence smiled at Lowenthal as he cuddled into the jacket, something very cute. { He is a okay looker. Again, why don't guys like him? } Clarence questioned himself, not wanting to say this out loud.

Lowenthal smiled at Clarence. "Thanks, it means a lot." Lowenthal looked back up at the sky. "Oh, yeah." Lowenthal quickly opened his menu, and sent Clarence a friend request. "We're gonna need that if we wanna talk again. If you don't mind that." Lowenthal sat, being quiet. Enjoying the wind, and the twinkling of stars. It was nice and calming, it was reassuring to know that a moment of peace could be found within Aincrad. "But, yeah. You're definitely on the top of the list for a beach party." Lowenthal said. "And hey, thanks for calming me down." He said, sheepishly. "I didn't know, I was like that." He looked at Clarence. "Y'know, cold." he said laughing and tugging on the coat.

"Anything to help I guess." Clarence smiled at Lowenthal and opened his HUD screen, scrolling down to friend requests. Clarence accepts it and quickly closes the screen, looking at Lowenthal. "And you are welcome from calming you down. I have grown so used to the cold I could probably go shirtless on this floor and not care." Clarence laughed a little and blushed again, surprising himself at what he said out loud. { Unexpected out burst. Oh well, I don't really think he cares. I mean, he is still talking to me after all } Clarence ran his fingers through his hair. "What floor is your shop on? Will probably visit, need some better clothes."

Lowenthal looked at Clarence. "Shirtless, huh?" Lowenthal said, hiding slightly in the coat. "Hey, you think you could maybe, I dunno. Hook me up?" Lowenthal, said, blushing and trying to hide it underneath the coat. Lowenthal them answered his question. "My shop is on the first floor, at least until the front lines find a beach with no mobs. Then I'll move it there." Lowenthal said.

"Hook you up? Not sure what you mean by that.." Clarence trailed off and blushed again. { â€‹What the heck does he mean. Maybe some business, or a date? Umm.. Hope it ins't anything to serious } Clarence looks at Lowenthal confused. "I hope you mean business wise." Clarence blushes again and sees Lowenthal hiding more in the coat. "Hope you aren't scared or anything, you are hollowing into the coat like it is your home." Clarence laughs lightly and lays back into the snow, shirt riding up more, barely some skin showing.

Lowenthal poked his head out slightly, to get a better look at Clarence. "I mean, like a date. Or something. You seem popular of sorts." Lowenthal said, chuckling. "And no not afraid, just kind cold." He said, scooting closer to Clarence. "I, um, hope you don't mind. The wind is a little worse for wear over there." He said, trying not to sound like he was hitting on him.

"Oh a date.. with someone else! OH okay  haha sorry, got a little nervous there. I can try. What kind of girl are you looking for?" Clarence asked, barely noticing the on coming Lowenthal who was moving closer to him. "Oh, you are fine. My body is like a furnace on this floor, I love it so much." Clarence blushed brightly and sat up a bit, looking over at the cold man. "I do not think I am that popular. I like to hang out with people but I really care for people. So I guess that makes people like me." Clarence blushes and reaches out and rubs Lowenthal's back, knowing he is cold.

Lowenthal flinched as Clarence massaged his back. His touch was warm, even through the coat. It was a nice feeling, and Lowenthal relaxed. "Thanks. That's nice." He said, enjoying himself. "Uhm, I don't really know." Lowenthal said. "I mean, it could even be a man." Lowenthal laughed at himself. He couldn't believe that he was actually serious about that. He didn't believe that it took this guy to bring that out. Lowenthal shook his head slightly."I guess you are kinda hot." Lowenthal said, absent mindlessly, as he was enjoying the back rub from Clarence. Lowenthal had heard what he said about a second later, and blushed slightly. Hoping that Clarence didn't notice outright.

"Oh you are welcome, what are friends for?" Clarence smiled and looked at Lowenthal, the man was attractive, Might not have found the right girl for him, or guy. Clarence was barely shocked when Lowenthal said it could be a man. "Was kind of getting that vibe from you for a while, don't worry." Clarence laughed lightly to himself, trying to keep Lowenthal warm. "Well I'll try to help you find a date-" Clarence kind of stopped talking when Lowenthal called him attractive, not expecting it in the slightest. "Oh, u-umm thank you." Clarence was blushing hard and tried to force it away, still rubbing Lowenthal's back, his arm getting tired from the distance. "Gotta move closer, arm getting tired." He said and moved closer to him.

Lowenthal blushed as he leaned into Clarence's shoulder, enjoying the massage. "It's fine. You don't have to keep going, if it's too much of an hassle." Lowenthal said, not wanting the massage to stop anytime soon. He couldn't explain the feeling that he was feeling, but he enjoyed it. Maybe he really was, curious. "Um, a question if you don't mind it." Lowenthal said, stuttering his question. "When did you find out?" He asked. "I mean, when you found out. About being, you know." Lowenthal asked, his voice trailing off.

"No, it's fine. You are cold. I'm just trying to help." Clarence smiled at the man and blushed when he laid his head on Clarence's shoulder. {If I wasn't dating Skylar... I am dating Skylar! Stop thinking of him like that!! } Clarence bit his lip lightly, trying to will back thoughts of Lowenthal that shouldn't even be coming up. "When I first realized? I guess it was a couple years ago. I knew I was at least Bi for a while but I slowly crept away from women. I met a guy and finally realized that I am not Bi, I am gay. It takes time and people who are gay/ Bi realize it at different times of their lives." Clarence smiled and patted Lowenthal's back. Trying to re-assure the man.