(PP-F2] Feeding The Enemy [Ssendom]

Vaan walked the second floor. It was a sunny day there and it was not cloudy at all. The sun shone over everything. Vaan sighed as he walked around. He knew the floor did not have to offer much but it had trees more trees mountains and did I mention trees? He needed another quest to do. He needed to level quickly if he was going to be able to join the boss fight. He was hoping to be able t ok join by the battle paving the way to floor fourteen. Je began to keep looking around. He had to keep looking.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ssendom warped onto the second floor from the Teleportation gate and began to waltz forward, "God I love it on this floor. The elevation just speaks to me... and I love the tree's,,, Especially the tree's," He began to talk to himself, not really worrying about whether or not people could hear him. As he exited the city he saw a man aimlessly wandering around the outskirts of town.

'I wonder if he's doing anything in particular or just bored out of his mind...' He began to think to himself, he shrugged and started walking towards the aimless man. 'Maybe I can help him out with something... if'n anything I could point him in the right direction, or I an adventure might ensue.' He continued to think, just before reaching him he then realized 'Or above all things he could tell me to screw off... Lets hope it's not that one, I enjoy new company... especially those that like to hunt, I love killing monsters a little too much.' he began day dreaming of shoving his sword into a helpless creature.

After a brief moment of day dreaming he snapped out of it as he finally reached the man he then cleared his throat to help get his attention, "Hey there, I see you're walking around with direction, anything I could possibly do to help you out? Or give advice potentially." He stuck out his hand for a handshake, "The name is Ssendom, tis a pleasure to meet you." he greeted the man formally.

Vaan kept walking when a man walked up to him and told him hello and he asked if he could give advice. Then the boy said, The name is Ssendom, pleasure to meet you. Vaan looked at the man and then replied Pleasure to meet you as well. But sadly, my name is not Ssendom, it's Vaan. Vaan thought he laid on the joke pretty well when another person walked up. It's was an old NPC lady. She looked funny and had funny clothes on. Hello dears. Do you mean perhaps have one of those things that heals your familiars? Vaan looked at the NPC. What? No! A screen pooped up before him saying

Feeding the Enemy

O Yes X No

He immediately pressed the circle and began to look at the instructions which seemed pretty easy. He looked at the other man and sent him a party invite. He would need help hunting for some food.

Ssendom chuckled at the poorly made joke "Yeah, it is a darned shame your name aint Ssendom aswell" He continued the joking laughing along the way. Shortly there after a woman appeared with a strange question about food for your familiars "Familiar's? I don't have a familiar for food to be given." He then saw the quest appear before Vaan, "Oh this is that Feeding the Enemy quest start spot." Just as he said that Vaan sent him an invite to assist him on this quest. He looked at the time on his HUD, "Well it's 9 in the morning so I have... Nothing ever planned." He said in a humorous voice, "I'll gladly assist you, plus I love killing me some creatures if I do say so myself." he continued but this time in a prideful manner pressing the blue circle creating the party. "Alright, so What kinda familiar are you after then?" He asked inquisitively, he knew the kinda beast the man would be after would say a considerable something about him.

While asking his question, he dropped his menu HUD and started equipping his gear. First his Boar-Spine Claymore and his Vine-Wire Necklace. He sifts through his skills and everything making sure it is all in line. 'I can't wait till I have that new armor forged.' he thinks to himself as he returns to the Equipment page and equips his Boar-Hide, his body glows light blue during the switch which technically meant he (got naked) in front of the man, but after a moment his body was covered by boar-hide leather armor, although it provided no stats.

As the lady left, Ssendom said, "Well it's Nine in the morning, and I have scheduled.... nothing." Vaan chuckled and the began to equip his stuff. He equipped his gun metal vest,.his Berserk Blade and his spider fang necklace. Then to the question of what he would like to have. Vaan did like the idea of owning a cat. Perhaps a mountain lion kitten. Those were found on this floor. I'll take a mountain Lion kitten. Vaan began to walk out of the town after sending Ssenfom a party invite. I like cats. They are calm and nobody can really tell them what to do. They can be fierce if they want. Or cute. They do what they wanna do and I admire that about them

He sat there and pondered, 'Man a lot of people are cat lovers... I can't stand those things. I mean some of them are awesome but it's so flip floppy, sometimes they can be the coolest cat ever that just want your love... Or they claw the crap outa your face, and that's no fun.' He nodded while he was thinking to signify that he was listening to Vaan at the same time. He stretched and brought out his map on his HUD Menu and started cross referencing locations with the Information Broker's spawn locations. After a few minutes of searching he circled one area that had a massive spawn rate when judged between his noted large spawning locations and the Information Brokers.

"Alright, it's about an hour and a half walk to the west, But on ledge that's a drop down from here there are a few cubs. We'll probably need to kill the Matriarch though since she'll want to protect her young." He explains to Vaan as he puts away the menu. "You got the food required to feed the creature then Vaan?" He asks him as he begins to equip his Dusk Reaver and other gear to get prepared for the journey while listening to the man.

Vaan listened to Ssendom explain where they would go and what would they do. An hour and thirty minutes? Really? They ended motorcycles in this game. Or a faster transportation Then came up the question if he had food to feed it or not. Nope, I figured we would just hunt a bit to get some meat. Any meat is good. Vaan began to walk west. They would be.needing to find some animals to hunt first. Vaan knew that at his would be harder that it looked to be. That could be out there for a little while longer than expected.

Ssendom nodded when Vaan mentioned they could just hunt some meat, Ssendom couldn't help bit grin slightly savage-like ear to ear, "You're my kind of people Vaan, I love those that say 'hunt' makes me really want to slaughter some creatures in the world." He blurted revealing his bloodlust towards killing monsters, "But strictly monsters." he attempted to correct his slight mistake. "Lets slaughter a lot to get the right one. Say Three or Four Matriarchs or more? I like those numbers. Especially the more one." He continued in a gleeful yet somewhat scary manner, he really seemed to enjoy the hunt more so than probably anticipated, "You enjoy hunting as much as I do Vaan?" He asked him curiously.

Vaan listened to Ssendom talk about his bloodlust. Vaan enjoyed killing. But he would never kill a player without a reason. Either they request to die. Vaan will take that as a gavor. Or they could kill another player for fun. Or they could pay him a big amount of col. Slaughtering was very amusing though. Vaan also loved every time a bunch of crystals flew through the air. Oh yes, I much enjoy hunting. Hunting is one of the things I do best. Vaan seen a wolf. Vaan pulled out his blade and pointed at the wolf, indicating Ssendom to go first.

Vaan 25/25

Ssendom ?/?

Wolf 17/17

ID: 19283

BD: 9 + 1 = 10

DMG: 8

Ssendom looked at Vaan curiously wondering why he wouldn't rush in when the opportunity arose, he followed up his curious look with a shrug, 'Doesn't matter... I love sink my blade into enemies.' He thought when he immediately began his charge, he brought out his eerily dark looking blade in a ripping motion out of it's scabbard, he slid to the other side of the leopard before it could figure out what was happening.

Ssendom swung his blade with ferocious strength into the backside of the leopard launching it towards Vaan, "Switch, this one's a home run Vaan." He shouted out, knowing the leopard took critical damage from his mighty swing. The leopard didn't have time to react before it flew in the air. Ssendom watched as his hunger had yet to be sated, before the leopard reached Vaan, he dashed forward ready to enact upon what Vaan was able to inflict upon the beast.

'Must gouge this beast, I want to kill it some more!' He shouted in his head as he began to give into the bloodlust, he so eagerly wanted to kill the wolf that he couldn't stop his body had taken over. The blood of the leopard must be split, Ssendom had to see it through, there was nothing more he could say or do besides act upon his unfulfillable bloodlust.

Vaan 25/25
Ssendom 32/32 Hate: 1

Leopard 9/17 

Vaan watched as Ssendom gave in to his bloodlust and full on attack the wolf. Vaan smiled. He and Ssendom would make great friends. Vaan pulled out his blade and ran forward. He raced the blade over his head and let rage become pure power behind his attack.

ID:19300 BD:3 MD:2

Vaan missed the target by inches as the wolf dove right out of the way. It growled and attacked Vaan instantly biting his leg. Red shards flew all around Vaan indicating pain. Vaan really needed to get an accuracy item.

ID: 19303

BD: 10 + 1 = 11 (Crit +2)

DMG: 9

LD: 5 (No loot gained, +1 Material)

Ssendom saw Vaan completely the target, is was almost laughable but he stifled it knowing he had days where he missed easy attacks. He swung his blade to his left side shouting in a bloodchilling manner, he slowly dropped his blade with force marring the ground as he charged. As he reached the Leopard he swung his sword in an upwards arc as the wolf attempted to dodge the attack, but the movement was predicted easily by Ssendom. The upward arc was even more devastating than the previous attack he had performed on the leopard, as the blade began connecting with the wolf he screamed in bloodthirsty glory, "HOW 'BOUT I SSEND DOM TO HELL!" Using his name for the comedic value, but the power behind his words definitely could be told that he wasn't joking, his intentions were to send that leopard straight to Hell.

As the Leopard landed on the ground next to Vaan, brutally maimed and and cleaved in two as it could be seen just before it exploded into tons of data fragments. He flipped his sword onto his shoulder, then turned his gaze onto Vaan. "I think we won't have a problem dealing with all the Matriarchs and Cubs at this rate." He returned his walk toward the west like they had been traveling, "So what do you do on your freetime, Vaan?" He asked, making it incredibly strange that he could change from one personality to a completely different one within seconds of each other. 

Vaan 25/25
Ssendom 32/32

Leopard Dead

Vaan sheathed his blade as the wolf landed at his feet, brutally maimed, it exploded into thousands of blue shards. Vaan sighed. I guess I will just go buy some. He began to walk back to town to an NPC shop which was selling some nice meat. Vaan exchanged with the NPC. He bought three meat for thirty col. Vaan sighed. He did not want to spend any money. It was another of the things he really did not like to do. Then Vaan remembered. I like to hunt and level, or material hunt in my free time. Vaan began to move right back to the area and began to search for another familiar. Right now Vaan did not care what kind of familiar it was.

Ssendom sat there waiting for Vaan to return, "Was it something I said to frustrate him or something? Thought I was helping by massacring that wolf. Maybe I'll tone it down a bit, switch to my weaker sword so as to give him a chance to obtain the mob." After a little while Vaan returned, "Where'd you run off to Vaan?" He asked in honest curiosity. While he listened to Vaan he dropped down his menu HUD and put away his Dusk Reaver to pull out his Boar-Spine Claymore as to reduce the maximum damage output he could possibly do. "This'll help secure getting you the monster you want as your companion. If'n you still want me assisting you?" He follows up with a another question watching him to see whether or not to just let the man hunt for his beast on his own.

Vaan watched as Ssendom came into the clearing. He asked if he should go away, or leave. Vaan did not want that. Ssendom only had helped him. No problem with that. Vaan looked at Ssendom and said, " I am not mad, and you have no reason to switch to your Terrible blade. I just need to look for a familiar. "

Vaan began to search again when he heard a rustling of leaves in the trees. Vaan began to climb up the tree a bit and he pulled a piece of meat from his inventory and began to show it to the animal. It was! It was a baby leopard! Vaan began to hand it a piece of meat and seen what it thought.

ID:19519 LD:6+1=7 Mob is not interested.

Vaan watched as the baby leopard just ignored the meat and ran back off somewhere. Vaan sighed a bit and looked back at Ssendom. Looks like we have to keep looking my friend.

Ssendom scratched the back of head as he watched the cub sniff the meat then decide against it. It dashed away from Vaan completely uninterested in it, Ssendom stretched and placed his hands behind his head then leaned back into it "Maybe the next one we find will have more luck. And if you say I should keep my Dusk Reaver out then I'll do so." He sighs in relief as he drops his HUD menu going to his inventory swapping out his Boar-Spine Greatsword back to his Dusk Reaver. He gripped the blade and nodded, "Yeah, I am completely used to this bad boy's weight, The Boar-Spine Claymore is just too light now." He openly explains regardless of whether anyone was interested or not, it could possibly be inferred that he was merely talking to himself. He shifts the blade and slides it back into it's sheath, "Shall we kill some more while we hunt for the right familiar?" He asks Vaan, ready and eager to kill some more.

Shall we kill some more while we look.for the right familiar? Yeah sure I guess. That sounds like a good idea and we can get col and materials. Then Vaan heard a rustling sound where he just was. Must be the cub playing. Then he heard growls. The parents. Vaan pulled out his blade as the mother came from out of the bushes. Well just one will be easy. Then a male bigger leopard came out. Ill take mom you take Dad. Fight hard. Van began to run right at the enemy. Vaan swung the blade hoping for a direct hit.

ID:19543 BD:7 MD:6

Vaan hit the mother hard. It fell back to the ground and began to slide. These enemies had a significant amount of health. Vaan looked at Ssendom.Dom to see what he would do and how he would attack. The mother retaliated clawing him doing a little bit of damage.

Vaan 25/25
Ssendom 39/39?

Mother Leopard 24/30 3 base damage
Father Leopard 30/30 3 base damage

OOOh Use you MD and control the father Leopard I will control the mother Leopard.

ID: 19549

BD: 6 + 1 = 7 (Hit)

MD: 4 (Miss)

Ssendom charged the Father leopard before Vaan could say anything, "Way ahead of you man!" He shouted in blissful glee, He charged up quicker than the parent leopards could anticipate. He ripped his blade in a diagonally direction away from the mother leopard. The strength behind the strike threw the leopard a distance, and Ssendom shifted his position to keep the leopards separate from each other. "You better not die over there Vaan, or I'll haveta kill yah." He chuckled while saying, he meant it in a completely joking manner of course.

The leopard hobbled to get up, it was unsuspecting of the attack from Ssendom. The father leopard reared it's backside and began to charge forth at him lunging to try and bite his neck, but Ssendom saw through the attack and placed his blade infront of the leopard just before it reached. The gap that the sword was crafted with made it perfect to catch the leopards mouth he then swung his sword throwing the overgrown cat away from him. "Come on you pointless kitty cat, you're gonna need to do more than that." He mocked the leopard with a savage grin on his face.

Vaan 24/25
Ssendom 34/34

Mother Leopard 24/30 3 base damage
Father Leopard 23/30 3 base damage

Vaan observed Ssendom attack the father Leopard. He attacked with much power. Vaan looked at the mother and began to run, his blade behind him in a reverse grip. Bring it on, you over sized cat! Vaan sprinted dead on at the cat. It growled as he approached. Ten feet! Five Feet! Now! Vaan swung the blade hoping the hit was dead on the target.

ID:19571 BD:2 MD:2

Vaan swung the blade, barely missing his quick and agile opponent. He sighed. He could see his footprints in the dirt where he had ran. He needed to stay more focused. He looked at the mother Leopard as she began her attack again. She rushed at him quickly with anger as she growled and growled. She clawed and Vaan managed to roll to the ground in time to dodge an attack from the cat.

Vaan 24/25  ( I forgot my damage from the leopard last time. My armor brings it down to one damage.)

Ssendom 34/34

Mother Leopard 24/30

Father 23/30

ID: 19578

BD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Miss)

MD: 6 (Hit)

The Father Leopard growled at Ssendom it began to show it's protective nature over the mother leopard and it's fury over the death of it's kin. It dashed forward zig zagging left and right, just as Ssendom thought he had figured out the pattern he did an overhead slam down of his sword on the Leopard to learn that it had tricked him into thinking it kept the zig zagging motion. With Ssendom weak spot completely open it lunged at him clamping down with it's jaw upon his neck all the while digging it's claws into him to get leverage. Ssendom dropped down getting the leopard ontop of him, he dropped his sword and fought off the leopards continuous relent of attacks then shouted, "Make sure you kill that mother leopard, don't even worry about this I got it under control." He reassured Vaan.

Vaan 24/25

Ssendom 31/34

Mother Leopard 24/30

Father 23/30