(PP-F2] Feeding The Enemy [Ssendom]

Vaan watched as the father Leopard brutally began to attack Ssendom. Ssendom told him though that he did not need to help and to worry about the mother. Vaan shifted his focus back to the hissing mother. Vaan grabbed his blade in a reverse grip and slowly began to circle around the mother leopard. Vaan watched as the mother leopard hissed and had its attention diverted from its mate. She seemed somewhat confused and Vaan dived in for an attack. He lashed out, striking at the mother.

ID:15984 BD:10 MD:7

Vaan brutally hit the Leopard forcing it to slam into the ground. It got up and hissed some more and clawed vaan's armor which only pushed him down to the ground. Vaan got up and recovered himself and looked back to the struggling boy.

Vaan 23/25

Ssendom 31/34

Mother Leopard 18/30

Father Leopard 23/30

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ID: 19589

BD: 10 + 1 (Crit: DMG + 2)

MD: 6 (Hit)

Ssendom got a hold of both the main claws of the Father Leopard then got his feet on it's stomach, he kicked it with some voracious strength to it throwing it off. It dragged his claws down his leg sending out tons of red data particles from the damage. He grabbed his sword while quickly kicking up onto his feet then dashed to the Leopard just as it got it's balance back, Ssendom followed up with another massive upward arcing rip with his blade, slashing the entire midsection of the Leopard causing it to gain air again, crashing into the ground in a very hard. It screamed in pain instantly obtaining the attention of it's Mate. Ssendom dropped his blade upon his shoulder standing back up completely, "I told you I didn't need help, it simply beat me that time." He reaims his massive greatsword with only his right hand aiming it at the leopard, "But it wont happen again." He calmly stated in a brutally vicious voice, his bloodlust was slowly consuming him again.

Vaan 23/25

Ssendom 31/34

Mother Leopard 18/30

Father Leopard 14/30

Vaan watched as Ssendom's attack caught attention from the mother Leopard. Vaan began to run forward and everything seemed to turn to slow motion. Ssendom's words were muffled. He ran, nowhere it seemed like. Vaan attacked the leopard. He struck in an upward ark.

ID:19590 BD:8 MD:1

Vaan's blade hit the enemy causing a huge red gash to appear on the chest of the clawing leopard. The mother leopard flew up a bit and Vaan kicked it and it fell to the ground in a hap. Vaan was actually winning for once. He easily destroying the enemy. The mother Leopard did not move. Die you Mother censored, It is your time to die and pass on in life!

Vaan 23/25

Ssendom 31/34

Mother Leopard 12/30

Father Leopard 14/30

ID: 19592

BD: 5 + 1 = 6 (Hit)

MD: 4 (miss)

Ssendom kept himself in close proximity to the Leopard it hissed at him, it shot forward quickly to swipe at him which he was hoping happened. He flipped his blade to aim downwards in his hand and plummeted it into the Leopard pinning it to the ground crying in screams in pain. He leans upon the blade looking over to Vaan, "That's what you need to do, let go. Fight with from the heart, let the bloodlust drive your blade Vaan." He roots Vaan on so he could unleash his inner beast against the creature he was fighting. "Lets clean these worthless bags of meat so we can find your leopard cub." He continues trying to give Vaan a reason to finish the fight quicker, all the while having a semi-evil grin upon his face enjoying the slaughter of the two Leopard's.

Vaan 23/25

Ssendom 31/34

Mother Leopard 12/30

Father Leopard 7/30

Vaan watched as Ssendom enjoyed slaughtering the leopards. Vaan listened as he told him to let his bloodlust drive him. Make him have more strength. Vaan sighed and then though of striking the leopard. of killing it. The red shards would be everywhere. Vaan stared at the mother leopard and charged. He held his blade and it glew with a fierce light. He struck in a downward arc toward the enemy.

ID: 19604 BD:6 MD:7

Vaan hit the leopard and it immediately fell right into the red zone. The leopard fell onto the ground with a heap. It seemed to know that it was to die. That it was prepared to die. It got up limping and then began to charge in one final attempt. It hit him hard forcing him back a few feet. It ooked at him prepared for death.

Vaan 22/25

Ssendom 31/34

Mother Leopard 6/30

Father Leopard 7/30

ID: 19610

BD: 3 + 1 = 4 (Miss)

MD: 2 (miss)

The Leopard managed to force itself forcing the sword to dislodge from the ground, Ssendom stopped leaning on it and pulled it out of the leopard. The Leopard's eyes became hazy as it swiped at nearly nothing collapsing on the ground in agony. It had no fight left in it, Ssendom placed his sword on his shoulder then looked over at Vaan watching him fight. "I think I'll let this Leopard recuperate some, it's boring to take advantage of a creature that can't fight back." He looked back at it with the face of frustration as he stared at it, he didn't feel remorse for the creature. But he didn't feel fulfilled until the leopard truly would try to fight back, even if it be in desperation. He sighed and waited for the leopard to get back on it's feet.

Vaan looked at the dying mother leopard. It was prepared to die. Vaan needed its cub. A cub would be easier to train then its parents. Vaan sighed as he began to run from the twenty yard distance from the leopard he charged ready to strike the leopard. He moved forward with his blade in hand. He struck right at the enemy.

ID:19620  BD:7 LD:18+1=19  30*5=180 col obtained +1 material

Vaan hi the leopard hard causing it to land in a heap. It made a high pitched screech before it exploded lighting everywhere up before the shards disappeared. He had received a good amount of col from fighting.

ID: 19622 (Name SS by accident)

BD: 10 (Crit: DMG + 2)

LD 4 (No bonus loot, One Material Obtained)

The leopard managed to get back on it's feet and hobble towards Ssendom to try and maul him after watching his mate perish to the likes of Vaan. As it reached Ssendom it pulled his arm up as much as it could, "This is way too pathetic to watch anymore, ABSTAIN FROM MY SIGHT YOU FILTHY CUR!" He shouted at it slamming his blade down upon the beast so hard it split in two and forced the <<Immortal Object>> Sign to appear on the ground. It exploded into a bunch of blue data particles he followed up sighing, "Good riddance." He popped his neck after sheathing his blade, "Now lets look around for that Cub. That was worth the entertainment." He finishes saying while popping his knuckles as well to give relief to himself after combat.

OOC: I will roll for the familiar on my thirty-first post due to the fact I do not make the thirtieth post. 

Vaan watched as Ssendom killed the Father leopard, hitting it so hard it was cleaved into two pieces. Vaaan sighed. He had to locate the cub now. He began to move forward climbing back up into the tree and looking around. The cub it was gone. Where could it have run off to? Vaan slid down off the tree. The cub has moved. Keep your eyes peeled for it. Lets just hope it got a little hungrier. Vaan looked for it some more starting by the stream to see if may have become thirsty. Lets just hope that the king of the pride does not find us. 

Ssendom slid his blade back into it's sheath and heard a rustling in a bush not too far behind him. He slowly walks up and pushes some bushes and branches to the side to see a leopard cub walking up to a river to nourish itself, "Hey, your cub is over here if you're going to feed it, now's the time before it gives itself too much water." He whispers loud enough for Vaan to hear him, he turns and looks at the cub watching it to make sure it doesn't escape. He makes sure to make no more movement so he wouldn't scare off the cub, it was sorta adorable then he got to thinking to himself, 'What if me and Princess get ourselves a pet. That would be very endearing I think.' A smile resides on his that is very different from his battleworn face, he seemed to have a happiness that was far different from the killing of monsters.

Vaan listened as Ssendom said that he had found the cub. Vaan cooed to the cub and got closer to the cub. Vaan put out the piece of meat to see if the cub would want it. The cub sniffed the meat. There you go. All you need to do is take it. Eat it and love me. Vaan waited patiently.

ID: 19710 LD:2+1=3 Mob is not interested.

Vaan watched as the leopard began to walk away again. it was still not hungry. Great it will summon more of its leopard family. Vaan watched as the cub began to move away, slinking right out of their sight again.

((Thank you for fixing it, and my apologies on making you wait so long.))

Ssendom sighed and laughed for a second, "Man... That thing just doesn't want to let you capture it." He continued chuckling, "We'll follow it into the jungle more, doesn't really matter what we encounter. They won't really be able to withstand our combined might." He explains to him. He begins following the path the leopard cub went to try and capture it for Vaan, but he strolls a nice leisure speed. "So why ultimately did you choose a cub for your familiar and not like a dragon or a wolf or a gorilla or something?" He asks Vaan curiously.

Vaan listened as Ssendom said what they would do. He was right about the combined might. Then another question came. Why a cub instead of a wolf or Dragon, wolf, or even a gorilla. I do not know. Maybe.... Yeah, I forgot about them... Come on, were going to the caves! Dragonites actually live on this floor. That probably is the o lying thing I could tame. Vaan began to walk out of the forest. That cub was too playful anyway.

Ssendom nodded and he grinned massively, "Oh yeah... I could use some dragon scales personally. I've been itching to be a Dragon Slayer after awhile now." He pulled up his map from his menu HUD to stare at the map of the zone then set a way point for where he needed to go to reach the caves. "Alright, lets head northwest for a bit till we see a slightly scorched pathway it'll lead us directly to the cave for a whelp to be obtained and some dragons to slay." His grin got bigger and bigger then started jogging toward the path way, he was itching to fight more. Almost as if hunting monsters was his call of action, and he was determined to sate his bloodlust.

Vaan watched as Ssendom began to pick up his pace a little. His bloodlust almost controlled him. Vaan looked at him and smiled. He was a good lad. He should make a great warrior. If he hadn't all ready. Vaan began to run to catch up with Ssendom. The sun began to go down. That was okay. Ssendom would enjoy fighting at dark probably. More mobs came out. Vaan smiled. Wait. The scorch paths. They would not be able to see them now! That was okay. There was a nearby dungeon that had quite a bit of them.

He could feel the crunch of the scorched earth under his feet after awhile of walking, he crouched down and looked closer at the ground and noticed the path leading northwest gets more and more scorched. "It's this way Vaan." He returns to jogging down the pathway that leads to an cave that seems to have a lot of natural light coming from inside it. "Well at least we don't have to worry about night time disability on this." He pointed out the obvious then before Vaan could say anything, "Lets do this!" He rushes in rather quickly ready to rip his blade out of the scabbard at a moments notice.

Vaan followed Ssendom on the pathway when the came right into the cave. Vaan took a shark and hasty breath and then released just as quickly. Vaan knew if they got In to a fight Ssendom was going to want to start it off. Vaan looked through the burning hot cave. It was beginning to make him sweat. Vaan then see a dragon in front of them. Him and Ssendom would take it down.

OOC: I am using updated stuff.

(0)Vaan 29/29

(0)Ssendom 40/40

Dragon 30/30 5 attack

ID: 20284

BD: 9 + 2 = 11 (crit)

Ssendom didn't wait at all he blitzed forward as fast as he could withdrawing his blade and letting it skid on the ground causing sparks to fly from it. As he reached the unsuspecting dragon he rips his blade in an upward arc throwing the dragon off kilter and slamming into the ceiling. As it dropped and crashed into the floor a massive gash across it's body could be seen, "Switch!" Ssendom yelled to Vaan to take advantage of the dragon's pain. Ssendom grinned and cackled at the dragon as it attempted to get up, the fear he was inciting into it caused it to shiver before it attempted to use it's wings to get back off the ground.

(0)Vaan 29/29
(2)Ssendom 40/40

Dragon 21/30 5 attack 

Vaan watched as Ssendom attacked the Dragon and brutally attacked. Vaan smiled and grabbed his blade. It began to glow with a red tint and Vaan charged forward and attacked the dragon.

ID:20329 BD:7 MD:2

Vaan hit the target causing it to fly to the ground. Vaan smiled as he was able to get away without a scratch. The Dragon roared in rage at them.

Vaan 29/29(1)

Ssendom 40/40(2)

Dragon 14/30

ID: 20389

BD: 2 + 2 = 4 (miss)

Ssendom held back his rush as he saw the Dragon lift off the ground and stay high in the air to keep away from the reach of opponents blades. Ssendom looked around to see if he could get any way to use his athletics to get enough air to reach him. He saw a single way but he would be able to reach the dragon but it would take a carefully plotted pathway to run and would take a running start. He taps on Vaan, "Use those 3 rocks over there at full speed to reach the young drake and bring it down to the ground. I'm not that nimble in this suit of armor." He explained to the man

Vaan 29/29(1)
Ssendom 40/40(2)

Dragon 14/30