(PP-F2] Feeding The Enemy [Ssendom]

Vaan watched as Ssendom scanned the battle field. The darn Dragon had flown up to avoid being hit. It was getting a bit low on health. Vaan listened to Ssendom and began to run around to catch his speed to jump the three rocks. He turned and sprinted at the rocks and jumped. He leapt into the air ready to grab on its legs to yank it down.

ID:20508 BD:8 MD:4

Vaan yanked the enemy down smashing it into the ground. He sheathed his blade and struck the Dragon hard on the side. It's health fell into red and the dragon began to breathe fire.

Vaan 29/29 
Ssendom 40/40 

Edited by Mari: The Dragon missed; as such no one should be suffering burn damage.

Edited by Mari
Meta-Gaming
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Sorry I didn't post, I needed to wait for that edit to happen. And I was pretty busy yesterday, my apologies.))

ID: 20975

BD: 6 + 2 = 8 (Hit)

LD: 2 (One Material Gained, no bonus loot)

Ssendom took advantage of Vaan slamming the creature on the ground, he lifted his sword and overhead slammed it as hard as he possibly could on the cranium of the small drake before it could get back off the ground. The smash so devastating that it cracked the ground underneath the dragon obliterating it into millions of data particles. He swung his sword around and over his head sliding it back into the scabbard, he then affixed it back into a comfortable position and looked at Vaan. "Shouldn't see another drake for a little while, luckily it wasn't able to open it's mouth wide enough to burn us." He chuckled, "Shall we continue to hunt for your whelp then?" He asked the man but started walking already assuming the answer was a yes.

Vaan 29/29 
Ssendom 40/40 

Small Drake DEAD

Vaan watched as Ssendom destroyed the small drake and finished it off. Vaan smiled. Ssendom would make a good friend. Vaan sheathed his blade and looked around. He broke into more sweat and began to move on. Vaan knew a good Dragon would help him deal more damage. Vaan hoped that it could deal some more burn damage. Vaan looked back to Ssendom. Keep your eyes peeled for a small Dragon.

After walking for a short while Ssendom spots a whelp sleeping in a nest. Before notifying Vaan, Ssendom peers around to see if there are any drakes or dragons near the small helpless little whelp. "Looks to be safe and clear, maybe you'll have more luck on this small one rather than those pesky little cubs. Not like it would have been any good to you, it's parents were completely worthless. Make it fast, mess with a whelp too long and it'll notify it's mother. And I don't know about you, but slaying a Momma Dragon sounds like hella fun." He grins wickedly thinking of the battle he would have to it, "So either get it or alert it's mother, either way. I'm fine with it." He ushers Vaan to get to trying to tame the whelp.

Vaan seen the small yet strong looking Dragon. He grabbed a piece of meat out of his inventory and began to walk up to the Dragon. He held out the piece of meat to the Dragon and the Dragon began to sniff it.

ID:20998 LD:3 OOC: I had a good roll but then I went back and it had the chest as ting label and I was like Nooo

The baby Dragon walked away and seemed to ignore him. The outside was dark. Ssendom and him would be doing this all night probably. Also, another Dragon probably heard and spotted him. He was going to be dead meat.

• 4 months later...

Ssendom decided this was not even worth his time in the slightest, he turned around and left the room as he was annoyed with this entire adventure. His ally bored him to tears and was not very proficient with his movements. He left the cave without informing the man and headed back to town where he teleported to go and do something important or otherwise.

Topic Complete

1 SP to Ssendom and Vaan

400 Col to Ssendom and Vaan

Ssendom decided this was not even worth his time in the slightest, he turned around and left the room as he was annoyed with this entire adventure. His ally bored him to tears and was not very proficient with his movements. He left the cave without informing the man and headed back to town where he teleported to go and do something important or otherwise.

Topic Complete

1 SP to Ssendom and Vaan

400 Col to Ssendom and Vaan