PP- F5 Bloody Sand, Where am I to go swimming? (Meokka) [Completed]

Vaan decided to explore a new floor today. The fifth floor. He was hoping there would be another quest here for him. He began to walk around the town when a screen popped in front of him. The Blood in the Sand quest. Maybe he should look for another person to help him out some. He pressed the X. He would come back later and press the circle later once he had found another friend. He began his search. He decided to start in a Mexican Bar. He got a glass of Fireball whiskey and sat down. He drank it and moved. He had to find another person.

Guest Meokka

This place was a bit more sunny than she expected. She looked around with esteem curiosity and began to wonder what season it was on this floor.She was pleased she wore light armor instead of heavy armor now. As she walked around she came up to what seemed like a bar of sorts. She walked over and sat down asking for a water for now. At this rate she'd need lighter clothes. She wondered what kind of place this really was. She also wondered if it held any secrets or treasures. Needless to say she was very interested in this venture.

Failing to find another person, Vaan moved back to the bar and asked for a water. He had to make sure that he stayed sober. He looked over to the girl that sat next to him. He had not asked her yet. Would you like to be the one to do Blood in the Sand with me? Ooh, Sorry, Where are my manners? The name is Vaan. He put out his hand to shake and uploading of the nice iced cold water. Vaan looked at her health bar and seen that they were from the same guild. Hey I think we are in the same guild!

Guest Meokka

She looked at his hand. He must be european or american. She smiled and shook his hand. She wasn't use to it at all and it was a bit awkward. She let go feeling embarassed and gave a gentle bow to him.

"Ha, sorry. I'm not use to shaking hands. I bet that sounds a bit strange."

She looked up at his name and saw that it had the guild symbol by it! She was surprised, had they gained more members. The higher recruiting pieces must be doing a great job gaining new members. She remembered him asking her a question and played it back in her mind. She hadn't done that quest before. She tilted her head and listened to him.

"Could you explain the quest to me? I'd love to join you though."

Vaan removed his hand after she rejected his handshake. She asked him to explain the Blood in the Sand. Vaan looked at her for a minute and the began to say Blood in the Sand from my perspective is we go hunt a shark that keeps popping out of the sand and attacking people. Nothing much. Vaan looked around the bar. He finished his water and began to order another. The bartender left and Vaan looked at the blue haired girl. You still have not told me your name, Protege. Vaan hoped he had the right girl for the Protege.

Guest Meokka

"Oh, my bad. It's Meokka." So he knew she was the queens protege. She just smiled feeling empowered a bit. So there was a shark problem. She wondered if Vaan was some sort of fisherman, or just an explorer or hunter. She took those things into consideration and got up stretching a bit. She looked to him and called out her spear that was in the shape of a pawn. 

"I'm ready to go fight it then. Do you know what it looks like? Is it for a fishing quest, or are you just a hunter Vaan-kun?" she felt that the male was younger than she was but she wasn't sure.

The woman introduced herself as Meokka. That was a cool name. Then she told him I am ready to go fight it then. Vaan smiled at that and then she had another question. Is it ok fishing quest? Or are you just a Hunter Vaan-kun? Two things I'm just a Hunter and my goal is to become one of the greatest front liners. Also, second off why don't I show you the quest area? Vaan sent her a party invite and began to walk out of the bar.

Guest Meokka

She nodded and saluted him for his bravery. She then clicked the join button that appeared in front of her without hesitation. She looked to him and stretched a  bit. She raised her hand to the shop owner and got a snow cone to go. She started eating it and looked to Vaan. She gave the blonde a nod ready to go. "I'm ready to go when you are." She turned her head in the correct direction of the quest. She was a bit excited to get this started. "Do we have to fight smaller mobs to make it appear, or is it just being a menace?" She asked.

Vaan watch the blue haired woman get a snowcone to goad started munching on it. I believe it's just being a menace and killing everything, well almost anything in its path. Vaan looked at the woman. She seemed to be a higher level than he. But that really did not matter. Him and her together were over the sharks health by at least 5. Vaan began to walk north out of town with Meokka in tow.

Guest Meokka

She followed along side of him keeping an eye out. She wondered when it would pop up. If there were any contingencies to this quest. Did the terrain slow them in any way? She needed these things answered.

"Are we taking negatives to anything on this sand?" She asked him curiously. "Let me know if you see it."

It was blistering hot, she was actually very glad she wasn't wearing heavy armor now.

"What does it even look like?"

She was prepared for battle whenever it came.

Vaan began to keep walking in the blistering heat. Sweat trickled down his face as he walked. Meokka had asked about a whole bunch of things but he did not know how to answer them. She was a strong, brave, curious woman who wanted to be away from the dark altogether. He enjoyed that. The heat kept coming down and Vaan sighed. He would probably explode if it got any hotter. Vaan was not used to and did not like the best. He would rather be cold. But he didn't really like cold either. He liked nice and in a happy medium..

Guest Meokka

"Suddenly I wish I had some snow cones to go you know." she huffed a bit annoyed at the heat. It took awhile for it to bother her, but in the end it really did bother her. She stretched wondering why he didn't answer any of her questions. Did he just not want to talk, or did he have cotton mouth? Could you even get cotton mouth in SAO? She just followed him, after awhile she became silent and just alert. She wondered if it'd just pop out at them or if it had friends they had to worry about. Either way she stuck close to Vaan. Mostly awaiting his orders because he knew more about the situation than she did.

Vaan looked around and stayed alert. The Shark was supposed to speak here. Not anywhere else but here. Vaan readied his blade and tried to get the words out of his mouth to tell her. Be pre.... A fin sprouted out of the water and began to round itself around the area. Meokka! Shark!

ID:19167 BD:5 MD:10

Vaan swung his blade but it landed right to the side of the shark. The Shark rammed right into Vaan which made Vaan fall. It was some damage but Vaan's armor.did its job on keeping him safe.

Shark 3 damage +2 hyper critical 5.damage-3 mitigation 2 damage.

Vaan 25/25

Meokka ?/?

Sand Shark 50/50

Guest Meokka

19169 5 + 1

Meokka whipped around. She almost missed the shark. Her purple eyes glowed brightly and she caught sight of a weak spot and hit it with all her might. It didn't seem to be expecting that. She'd be it's target for a little while now. After that her concentration skill deactivated and she got ready to get out of the way if she had to. She wasn't about to let it get her, and with her honey bee armor and her ring it wasn't likely to hit her at all unless it crit her. "Come on lets dance fish."

(you always take 1 base damage though even if your armor can mitigate all of it)

Hate      HP

0 Vaan 24/25
1 Meokka 42/42 (concentration 0/5)

Sand Shark 50/50 - 1base, 3 skills, 2 weapon = 6 44/50

Vaan watched as the girl's spear barely hit her mark. It was close. Vaan began to move forward. The Shark had popped back under the Sand. Vaan waited and the shark made a reappearance then jumped out of the Sand at Meokka. Vaan made his move to strike the beast.

ID:19193 BD:1 MD:8 -3 miss Meokka. ( The dice hate me!)

Vaan swung his blade but the Sand caught on his foot causing him to trip. Stupid Sand! Vaan looked bat at Meokka she seemed in touched so she was safe.

0. Vaan 23/25

1 Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 44/50

Guest Meokka

19265 8

She saw the Shark come at her. It would have hit her but her ring activated at the last moment and she just jumped with a twirl out of the way with a smirk. Then it went back into the sand. She watched the ground shifted, then nothing. She waited a moment then looked over down. It was still after her. The sand shifted and she saw parts of it dust upwards. She jumped and rolled out of the way. She then looked and turned her lance in her hand and ran to where it would fall. She thrust her lance at it again knocking it over.

"Quick hit it!" she shouted to Vaan.

0. Vaan 23/25 
2 Meokka 42/42 (1/5 concentrate)

Sand Shark 44/50 -6 = 38/50

OOC your health things say you attacked me! You hit there not me!

Vaan ran forward at the shark that had just emerged itself from the Sand. Vaan ran at it, his sword in a reverse grip, and ran forward. His feet kicked sand back and left footprints in the Sand. Vaan leaped forward and lashed out.

ID:19281 BD:9 MD: 2

Vaan hit the enemy hard forcing it to retreat back into the Sand. Vaan sighed and leapt back beside Meokka. The Shark did not even seem to come back for an attack. That he was thankful for.

Vaan 23/25

Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 31/50

Guest Meokka

(Proves I'm tired my bad XD)

19285 7

She quickly ran after it as Van sent it flying. She swung her lance at it, which gave a resounding crack. The lance hit the shark back towards Vaan like a bat to a baseball. She saw how pissed it seemed at her still. "If you want to do something about it Shark you'll have to catch this fish first! Come at me!" she taunted it to keep its attention. Though with the critical Vaan did a moment ago she wasn't really sure she still had the fish's attention. "Vaan switch hurry!"

Vaan 23/25
Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 31/50 25/30

Vaan watched as Meokka hit the shark with her lance like a baseball bat. The Shark fell back a couple of feet and began to come right back at her because she had more hate. Vaan quickly began to move and he stabbed his blade right at the enemy.

ID:19327 BD:3 MD:7

Vaan stabbed his blade at the shark but instead the shark hit Vaan away with its tail. Vaan fell back with a grunt and watched as the shark disappeared into the water. I am so ready to and get my accuracy + items.

Vaan 22/25

Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 25/50

Guest Meokka

19330 2

concentrate 3/5

She ran at it but by the time she reached it, it went back into the sand. She slowed down to a walk and walked next to Vaan. "Bah, I shouldn't have hit it the way I did. I'm sorry Vaan-kun." she apologized. Her armor had a blue glow to it. It would give her a plus two bonus to striking the enemy next turn."I know we can do this Vaan-kun. Just watch for when the sands shift and we got this. I trust you." she told him approvingly. She watched the sands for any shifting grains. 

Vaan 22/25
Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 25/50