PP- F5 Bloody Sand, Where am I to go swimming? (Meokka) [Completed]

Vaan watched as Meokka missed and the sands began to shift indicating movement t under it. Vaan quickly attacked slicing right at the shark as it flew from under the Sand. Vaan sliced his blade directly at the shark.

ID:19332 BD:9 MD:3

Vaan hit the shark hard hitting it right back under the Sand where it came from. Vaan held his blade to make sure another move by the shark would not be necessary. The sharks health bar was in yellow not red so there was still a few more hits to go.

Vaan 22/25

Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 18/50

Guest Meokka

19342 1 (+4 next attack)

It was too late she missed it again. It dove into the sands and she started to use her lance like a spear against the golden grains. "I swear I'll be like 'captain Ahab' and take you out for being a 'Dick'." she referenced Moby Dick. Though in this case it's a shark instead of a whale. "Next time I'll get you for sure, just you watch." she threatened. She looked back to Vaan. "Give it a good hit for me Vaan-kun." she told him with a fired up spirit. She would hope for him to strike it with all his might.

Vaan 22/25
Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 18/50 

Vaan began to run forward, holding his blade in a reverse grip. The small grains of sand moved from his feet as Vaan followed the Shark's fin through the Sand. Vaan lashed out his blade causing a blue trail.

ID:19475 BD:8 MD:2

Vaan hit the enemy hard, causing it to retreat back into the Sand. It was losing health fast. It was already in the red zone. They only had a few hits left to go. Cmon Meokka, good hit!

Vaan 22/25

Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 12/50

Guest Meokka

19582 1 (XD well)

She ran towards it thinking she could get it but it was far to quick for her. She couldn't even thrust her lance at the beast. "I see why this thing has become a problem for people!" she kept running around the place she saw it keeping up her momentum for the next hit. She placed her lance on her arm ready to strike it when it came back up. "I'll be ready for it when it shows itself again! Get ready Vaan and switch with me!" She figured it was still after her now that she was making the most noise. She wasn't sure though.

Vaan 22/25
Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 12/50 

Vaan watched as Meokka decided not to attack this time. That was a surprise to him. Vaan eyed the Shark as it came out from underneath the sand. Vaan took a breath. He was not nervous and he would attack brilliantly. Come on, Attack you can do this, he told himself. Vaan began to charge right at the enemy. Prepare for death you censoredhead! You're time to die, not mine. Vaan swung his blade right at the shark.

ID;19593 BD:2 MD:2

Vaan sung his sword an the sword nearly glanced right off the shark dealing no damage what so ever. Meokka had to finish this guy off. He was pretty sure they both knew why this thing had to go.

Vaan 22/25
Meokka 42/42

Sand Shark 12/50

Guest Meokka

19597 3 + 4 from armor

The fish came up from behind her, leaping up from out of the coarse sand. She saw they were having trouble hitting the thing. Yet it seemed to enjoy taunting them for now. "Bad mistake on your part fish." she quickly pivoted on her heel and ran at the fish keeping up her momentum. "HAH!" she screamed and she angled her lance upwards on her right arm.  With her left hand she thrust upwards as she ran towards it. She felt the contact and quickly backed off. "There we go! Switch Vaan I know you can do it!" she cheered him on. I'm sure we got the pattern down now! Don't let up on it!"

Vaan 22/25
Meokka 42/42
Sand Shark 6/50

Vaan watched as Meokka hit the shark using her momentum well to hit the shark. It twas' up to him to finish off the shark for Meokka. Vaan ran at the shark again as it popped from out of the water. His blade had a blue tint that was easily visible as he attacked. Berserk! He shouted while he attacked the shark again. His blade three feet. Two feet. One foot. Inches.

ID:19609 BD:9 LD:8

Vaan struck the shark hard and the blade lined right across its chest. A huge red gash appeared right across the sharks body. Vaan then turned around and stabbed the shark hard and it exploded. It exploded. After all that work it finally died.

Sand Armor Potion

Obtained.