[PP:F4] Is this the end? (Calrex & Teayre)

“Well… The first and second haven’t happened yet Callie… We’ll kinda have to wait till we’re both out of this game before we can have them.†Blushing Teayre smiled up at Calrex her hand slipping up and resting on the back of his neck. As she listened to Calrex Teayre leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder.

“What about the ceremony in the garden, then we can go to High Fields for the meal and then all go ice skating or something? Make a competition for the ice skating which we get to judge one or something…†A mischievous grin came to her face. “What was that really old show from years back…. Strictly Come Ice or something like that?†Her hand slid across his back and wedged itself underneath Calrex's arm as Teayre looked up her smile going from mischievous to innocent all to quickly.

"Well… The first and second haven’t happened yet Callie… We’ll kinda have to wait till we’re both out of this game before we can have them.â€

"Oh, heh, well I'm looking forward to when those happen."

Calrex gave a smile as he heard Teayre's suggestion on the wedding ceremony, starting with the garden and High Fields, then ice skating on the fourth floor, "That sounds like a great idea. It'd be interesting to see who in the group has learned to skate or not. As for that show...I guess I didn't watch enough TV to remember it. I guess all of that video gaming as a kid kept me from watching shows like that heh."

As he felt Teayre's arm slide behind him he felt his blush deepen as he held her closer, brushing the back of her head, "Well, now if we've got that sorted was there anything else that we needed to think about for it? I'm guessing the colors and such right?"

"Hm...what would be a good color?"

"It's not exactly orthodox, but maybe since we've got such a strong blue and red theme we could have that be the colors for clothing, with ours being purple to represent the union of the two of us?"

Chuckling at Calrex Teayre pointed to the band on his arm, “What do you think inspired those colours silly… The whole symbol of my shop revolves around us already…†Smiling as Calrex continued to brush the back of her head she rubbed his shoulder a bit more. “You know this shop is as much yours as it is mine.†Teayre let one of her hands in front wander for a moment before gently stroking Calrex’s face, “I the colour idea is perfect, I guess we’re going to need to get Ariel to make us some clothes…â€

Stretching out on the couch Teayre rests her legs along the length popping her head into Calrex’s lap, “Say did you want to have anything like a best man and so forth or shall we keep it just us and whoever performs the ceremony in this game? Everyone else being guests?†Stretching out an arm Teayre begins to draw patterns over Calrex's face.

"Yeah, since we're going to have it be a small group let's save the best man and such for when we have the bigger ceremony. We can save all of that extra stuff for when we actually have set aside more time with everyone to get everything arranged and such."

As he heard Teayre speak about the entirety of the Amethyst Boutique being about the two of them his face flushed a deeper red, "A-And hey Teayrie...that's really nice of you...to have done that much as a representation of it, heh..."

He put a hand behind his head in embarrassment as he felt Teayre's finger gently drawing on his face. The act brought a smile to his face as he gave a small sigh of relief, a small tear of happiness forming on the side of his eye before he wiped it away, "It's been a while since you've drawn on me Teayre. I know it's a small thing, but you haven't done it in a while. It's oddly relieving to me now when I see you doing so."

"I guess even with the months we've been together being around each other for so long has gotten me accustomed to her particular traits, including that. I still remember when I was first helping her around she was doing the same thing out of nervousness."

"It's been a while since you've drawn on me Teayre. I know it's a small thing, but you haven't done it in a while. It's oddly relieving to me now when I see you doing so."

Teayre stopped and put her hands in her lap sitting up, “S-sorry…†her head down as she began to blush. Looking to her side the red head begins to eye Calrex up, “So C-Cal… You remember that PM you sent me a little while ago about the date… Where did you want to go? I mean I’ve not really got anything on at the moment…†As she spoke Teayre began to fidget with her own hands rubbing them together. She looked up a small smile in her face as she made eye contact with him, "Somewhere we haven't been before maybe?"

"So C-Cal… You remember that PM you sent me a little while ago about the date… Where did you want to go? I mean I’ve not really got anything on at the moment...Somewhere we haven't been before maybe?"

Calrex gave a warm smile as he heard Teayre inquire about his message, asking if she was free to spend a day together, "Well, supposedly there's a place on this floor called Starglade or something like that. It's a lot like the High Fields of Crossing on the second floor, in that it's rarely ever approached by monsters, so it makes a great private spot for people to go and retreat from all the craziness of the day to day. I figured we could maybe spend some of the day exploring more of Snowfrost, maybe even look through a couple of shops, then spend the late afternoon and evening over there."

With that he gave a smile as he looked at the evening outside, "In any case it looks like it's getting late. We'd best to getting to bed."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 col per player)