[PP-F4] (Quest) Let It Snow Let it Snow Let it, Uh oh! <<Avalanche>> (Ssendom)

Hikoru looked at the quest board again and again, trying to figure out which one to go on next. He sighed and went back up to the top, and continued down the list once again. Soon he stumbled across a Quest that took place on the Frozen Tundra of Floor 4, and it interested him. He decided to take the Quest, and he sent out a Request

To: Quest Board                                                                                                                                                                                                             Subject: Avalanche Quest                                                                                                                                                                                                If Anyone is interested in doing this Quest, please PM me and we shall do it together. Meet me in the Town of Floor 4, where we will prepare and fight this monster! ~Hikoru

After sending the message out, he made his way to floor 4, with Sutatchi on his shoulder. After making his way farther into town, Sutatchi became cold, and burrowed into Hikoru's clock. Hikoru chuckled and rubbed his head

"Stay in there bud, and keep warm. We'll be out of here in no time, then we can go back to the shop and get you all warmed up." He said as he made his way to the nearby Inn, hoping somebody would show

Ssendom was sitting around on the fourth floor rummaging through his private messages to see if anything was new, he searched through his friends list to see if anyone had disappeared from it but to his satisfaction no one had. He sighed in relief "I hadn't seen anyone in awhile, it's good to note that no one has perished." He then continued to sift through his HUD menu and noticed for the first time that there was a broadcast message in the town he was sitting in, "Never seen a broadcast message." He presses on the message and reads what is asked.

"Hmmm, I do enjoy to hunt and it seems as though this man wants to as well... I could always go and slay a mini boss. I hear Avalanche is nice this time of year." He chuckles at his joke knowing it's summer. "Yeah, I'll accept this man's proposal to defeat a mini-boss. The potion will come in handy on a Cerberus run." He hops up and starts equipping his armor, after everything is situated he equips his Dusk Reaver within it's scabbard upon his hand instead of on his back. "I'll walk with it in hand to assure the man I am ready for combat and awaiting the go ahead nod." He says to himself as he begins to trudge on over to this man he had never met.

After a minute and a half of walking he finds a man in the location of the coordinates set, Ssendom waves over at him as he finishes walking up, "You needed some assistance slaying the mighty ice elemental Avalanche? If so, then might I lend a blade to the cause?" He asks as he bows, "The name is Ssendom, tis a pleasure to meet you." He sticks out his hand to shake Hikoru's in greetings.

Hikoru sat down, and not long after he was met by a player interested in his Quest. He smiled and nodded, noticing that the player was ready to fight, he nodded and headed towards the door, going for the snowy forest up ahead, hoping to get lucky and find Avalanche and slay it

"So tell me about yourself my good sir. How did you manage to find me?" He asked, quite curious about the new player he had come to fight with. He knew he probably saw his message on the Quest Board, but he was still curious all the same.

Ssendom shifted his Greatsword on his back into a comfortable position, "I happened to be in the area when you put out a town wide notification. So it wasn't that hard to find you, your coordinants were already in there so I pressed it and walked to you." He chuckled, "As for me? I am just a blade for hire I guess. Nothing much to say about me, except I love to hunt monsters in this world... It feels so natural." He continues, while slightly hinting at his unsachiable bloodlust for hunting monsters in a light sense. After a short bit of talking, "I know it wasn't much, but that is really all there is to say about me... Well that and everyone seems to create a nickname for me as they please, if you wish to shorten my name or call me something you can remember go forth. Doesn't bug me in the slightest." He continues to mention, "So do I get a proper introduction or I just gotta infer from your Notice?" He asks while he has one eye open during their walk with his head slightly tilted to look at him.

• 4 weeks later...

Hikoru nodded and jumped a little, realising that he had not made an introduction.

"Im so sorry! My names Hikoru, as you already know. Im really just a simple shop owner, looking for things to sell that people may want. thats all I really want to do." He said as he felt his weapon Back-Biter "I've been told that sometimes I go into a "Poker Face" mode when I fight, so don't see that as wierd. And finally, im hoping that I can out of this game in one piece" He said as he chuckled, rubbing the beck of his neck slightly. He walked along the trail, and noticed that the wind was picking up. "We may be getting close, but im not sure." He looked around, squinting through the falling snow "Do you see anything?"