You're going to need to focus more on numbers if you want to hunt down PK'ers. Both for your own safety and the safety of your guildmates, once you start taking out PK'ers they'll likely push back. So you need to really work on gaining levels and on gaining quality members who won't mind RPing together. OP's could be dangerous, even PP's depending on those invited.

I'm not discouraging you, I wish you success, just offering some other alternative ideas and considerations. You can focus on solely boosting your level by your lonesome, or you can find 7 - 8 really good, active people, watch each others backs, gain levels together, and hunt as a group.

Actually rules state that if you draw your weapon against a PKer that's you giving them permission to attack fight and possibly kill you, as you Have shown signs of hostility toward a character.

MAri and Zelrius are the two strongest players in Aincrad, whom both have very strong allies, good luck ;) hahaha

@ Zelrius, no worries man and thanks for the advice

Also just to refocus the discussion, although the idea of bringing PK'ers to justice(This doesn't mean having to kill them) could be one of our goals. The main focus of this guild is a public service guild. There are a lot of other fun things we can do RP wise to play this out. I think do to the nature of our discussion we kind of pin-holed the guild into being one dimensional.