Justciars

"Justicars are an order of chivalrous but strict nomadic warriors, roughly equivalent to knight's or samurais."

So given that we only have two active guilds at the moment, I decided to test the waters and see if anyone would have any interest in an idea for a guild that I came up with. The plot point behind it would be that we are warriors of virtue, bringing justice to SAO.

Our goals would be defined as the following:

- Create and establish a presence on the front lines in order to help bring the nightmare that is SAO to an end

- Provide assistance and a safe and secure environment for the general population of players

- Hunt down dangerous player killers

This is the bare basics of my idea, if you would like to hear more or have any interest in being a part of this feel free to post below or shoot me a PM.

Yeah, as far as the RP goes we would definitely be a target for orange players. As far as player controlled characters, trying to bring you guys to justice would be something we would have to work towards. That being said we could always hunt down non-player player characters in the meantime for training. Besides that I have a whole host of RP ideas that we could do besides just the normal quest threads. I feel like this sight is missing some meddling heroes and it would be an interesting story arch to follow.

Impossible to even come close? Wouldn't say impossible since other players besides you have reached that level. Given enough time all I have to do is establish a higher post count per day then you and hope the site is still around when I finally surpass you.

Or if I went on a bender of like 50 posts per day, I could do it in like a month. Although that would require a lot of SP's and time.

Unless I missed something in the rules having a super long RP doesn't give your character any special powers. Its basic math, given enough time and a higher average post count per day, any player on this site could catch you. Now you could debate how likely it is to happen, but you can't say it's impossible. Not to mention combat is all chance so theoretically, although highly unlikely, I could beat you right now if you rolled all misses and I rolled all hits.

In other words, your character better be prepare to be called upon to answer for his crimes

post-5620-0-53424200-1433875951_thumb.jp

Look at Zel getting all fired up, lol. And I give you a piece of advice as a 'noob' in the guild leading business.

Starting from zero with '*insert meme* Kill all the PKers' won't get you many people to join in. My recruits don't give too much thought about Orange players and are advised to best avoid them in OPs. But hey another guild will bring some 'hopefully' creative rivalry that will lead to clearing floors more easily (that depends on player activity, more that everything).

But hey I wish you good luck in your endeavor and hope to see your guild active on the front lines.

Hello. I would not suggest attempting to surpass Zelrius, many have tried and most have either died or left the site by now. (I'm still here and trying to but ya know Zel could kill me and everyone else on the site if he wanted..) As he said, quality over quantity. It doesn't matter how many times you post a day, all that matters is the content. No one will want to roleplay with someone who write only three lines in each post. Preferably I like to write in detail and explain the setting. So level up high as you want but keep in mind that you are here to write and have fun. 

Also, I am a PK hunter, I hunt MAvericks down and kill them. (I haven't killed anyone because my partner did that part IC.) I see no need for an actual guild solely for PK hunting. It's more like an unwritten occupation to have. Really, I either keep it a secret IC or threaten people with it xD 

Another thing. This is what MAri told Kiru one time: "You aren't doing justice, you're doing exactly what they did. Killing. " Or at least that was the gist of it. Hope this helped, hope to see a fellow PK hunter in SAO~~

Thank you, I'm more so just putting the idea out there to see if there is any interest. To be honest of course we wouldn't be messing with players like Zelrius and Mari, it would only lead to a quick death for our characters. The idea is to build a fun and lasting story arch, the reason I choose this type of guild wasn't to be fearsome, it was more for the humor to be honest. A bunch of  low level meddlesome players running around and getting themselves into trouble could be a fun story a lot of people would enjoy.

Anyway it doesn't have to be a guild, if anyone has any cool ideas for a start to what could be a fun story to RP. I would 100% be down to do it, this is just my attempt.

Edit: I think people are taking what I said to Zelrius to seriously, I was just having some fun.

I'd like to deeply apologize for getting so Salty about all this man xD. Have fun and good luck with your guild. 

Take my words of advice, Given that I did run one of the if not the strongest and longest running guilds in Aincrad: Don't recruit massively quick, get around 7 members then take a breather. Make sure those members are active and write often with them to keep them interested in coming back. It helps a ton, trust me.

'Salty." xDD

Orrrrr they could just die after being hit once with a sword. I'm serious because some people would just straight up kill you haha. 

It's already been a plot! A boy named Keith and a girl named Kiru (me) hunted down Player Killers. Except Keith and I weren't "low-leveled players running around into trouble." We definitely were a high enough level for the job. And I hate to break it to you but the job isn't a very popular one. You see, it's quite dangerous IC. Anyways good luck with this idea!