Hi there, I'm Astrid

This site was suggested to me from someone I met in another forum, in an SAO role play.

I'm extremely new to this site, so if there's anyone who could help me, and help me get comfortable to this forum, I would be eternally grateful.

I look forward to mingling with other members here~~

Hello and Welcome to the site! I'd look into the Tutorials and Journals and what not to get a feel of things. To begin roleplaying in the Floors of Aincrad, You must create a character Journal. If you have any questions comments or concerns, Either message me or a PST/GM, The two I suggest for those roles would be Clarence and Mari. Those two will help you the most, Though I will do what I can.

Hello, I just wanted to say welcome to the site. We're all nice people here and its really easy to get set up on the site. I recommend setting an op so you could meet up with possible friends and other possibilities although don't go fighting until you are a few levels up or don't do so without a few strong players. If you ever want an rp with someone, just PM me and I'll be glad to set one up for the both of us! Bye!