Quest Idea <<Defending the Camp>>

Had an idea for a cool quest while I was at work so I decided to post it up here and get your guy's thoughts and opinions on it.

Quest Name: Defending the Camp

Floor: 7

Plot: While out and about on the seventh floor you come across a small encampment. Entering into the camp you are confronted by a distressed NPC who tells you he believes bandits are coming to raid his camp and take the materials he had gathered from mining a nearby cave. Upon agreeing to help the man defend his camp, he tells you the first thing that you need to do is gather materials to help fortify the position. However, he is exepcting the raid to happen soon so he tells you to hurry back.(After meeting the NPC, the player will have 20 posts to collect as many materials as possible. If the player manages to collect 5 materials a wall will be constructed around the camp with a durability of 20, for every additional material it will add 2 durability to the wall. Note: If the player fails to gather at least 5 materials then no wall will be made. After gathering 5+ materials and handing them over to the NPC, the fortification will appear around the camp.) After building the fortifications around the camp, the battle will begin immediately. For this quest you will have to fight four bandits, each with 25 health, the base damage they deal to the player maybe adjusted by the player but cannot be lower then 3.(When they attack the structure or NPC they deal 5 base damage). Additionally they may be fought one at a time or all at once. Here comes the hard part, in order to keep their focus on you and away from the encampment you must maintain hate on them.  For each attack you land you will generate 1 hate point, to counter act that however hate dissipates at a rate of 1 per turn. Meaning without any special skills anytime you miss the target, it will turn and attack the structure or NPC. (Note: All skills that affect hate may be used in this quest.) In order to successfully complete this quest you must kill all the bandits before they manage to kill the NPC(The NPC has 10HP, the bandits must destroy the wall before attacking the NPC if one is built).

Rewards: As far as rewards go I was thinking that players could earn additional rewards for completing this quest based on special objects. That way it adds a bit of re-playability or extreme challenge for people who want to knock them all out in one go. Below is a basic example of how it could work.

Basic Complete(You defeat the bandits before the NPC dies)- 1 Skill point

Ultimate Defender(You defeat the bandits without the wall or NPC taking any damage)- 1 Skill point

Ultimate Craftsmen(Build a wall with 30 durability)- 1 skill point

Ultimate Fighter(Take on all four bandits at once and still complete the quest) - 1 Skill pint

Anyway, I would like to get as much feedback as possible both on the quest and the rewards system. I realize that the reward system might be to much work for GM's to go back and verify so the two don't have to go hand in hand. We could have the quest with just normal rewards. Likewise if you think the quest is bad but like the tiered rewards maybe the staff could implement it on another quest.

I think it needs a bit of work (which Gms would do) in regards to the way it is written, and a slight tweak here and there in regards to playability. (Got to make things super idiot proof)
But I honestly love the idea of this quest.

As far as rewards go I would not want people to get SP so easily, so if they get 1 Sp per rank I would suggest that they can only get that particular ranks rewards once

on top of the SP I'd say an item too, generally an Uncommon item or a sort of potion that would help out in battle. 

Generally staff/GMs ask that players not write an ENTIRE quest idea because Gm's will always have to tweak it and we don't want people to waste their time and effort, but I always enjoy hearing ideas from users. :) and always encourage unique ideas that are bought to the table.

I really like this idea as well. It would be a way for new players to kind of get an idea of using the Hate system as well.

Also I agree with Mari's idea that you would be only capable of receiving rewards in respect to "level" of completion that the player manages to pull off, since even with a basic completion of the quest they will get 2 SP.

My main question would be if this quest, should it be implemented, be repeatable or not? That might factor into how big of a reward the participants can get from it.

I feel that it should be repeatable but you can't get any rewards that you have already acquired. Meaning that if you had a basic completion you could repeated it to try and achieve a high tier but you wouldn't receive the reward for the basic completion. Also, going by what Mari said the rewards most likely wouldn't all be SPs.